Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Mod Zapp? I wonder... :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh?

Nothing. I just found it funny that we have almost the exact same name (Zapp, Zaaps). Never had that happen before since it's such a "wtf is that" name.

Eh?

Nothing. I just found it funny that we have almost the exact same name (Zapp, Zaaps). Never had that happen before since it's such a "wtf is that" name.

Ohhh. Haha. Didn't even notice. I bet you're long lost brothers.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Eh?

Ohhh. Haha. Didn't even notice. I bet you're long lost brothers.

That would be really nice actually :lol:

Latest tweet (RSOF):

Forum watch - Go to http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/177MSz for video footage of the "Great Guard Invasion '09" (hosted by the RSC). Mod Ajd

I put it under RSOF because it addresses "forum watch".. Tell me if you think that's correct. And watch the video. It's pretty nice.

Why did it get unstickied :?

A helpful moderator pinned it without consulting the moderation team as she should have. The team disagreed with pinning it because "...the updates were too infrequent to warrant a pinned discussion topic."

Oh well. Not a big deal. It will be bumped every time I post a new tweet, and hopefully moderators will direct all other threads about their twitter hints here.

Too infrequent? They update every day to every other day.

Oh well, if the weekly front page updates are frequent enough to warrant their own threads in announcements, then I'll start a new thread for every twitter update in general.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Why did it get unstickied :?

A helpful moderator pinned it without consulting the moderation team as she should have. The team disagreed with pinning it because "...the updates were too infrequent to warrant a pinned discussion topic."

Oh well. Not a big deal. It will be bumped every time I post a new tweet, and hopefully moderators will direct all other threads about their twitter hints here.

Too infrequent? They update every day to every other day.

Oh well, if the weekly front page updates are frequent enough to warrant their own threads in announcements, then I'll start a new thread for every twitter update in general.

Please don't haha.

RS - We have a new RuneScape video up on YouTube at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/Q0Uyn and we also have a new background image on our Twitter page. Mod Ajd

;)

Thank you DenUsynlige! I kept getting their updates on my mobe today but I was in class. Other than what DenUsynlige has updated there have been many more today. They are..

Latest tweet(s) (FO):

FO - The game of the week is Tetralink! Log in between 16:00 & 18:00 (BST) for the chance to take on some of Jagex's staff! Mod Ajd

FO - recently we answered a load of questions from Orbmore.com, and here is a link to the answers that they go: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/oQW1l. Ajd

Latest tweet(s) (RSDev):

No launch today guys - Monday updates are the exception and not the rule. Bear with us! -RSDev

I'm wondering about what this "transport" update could be.

Maybe some new teleport when dying or an update to ring of life. (if it has anything to do with the gravestones)

And their new background looks kinda nice.

[hide=Jagex twitter background]twitter.jpg[/hide]

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Maybe some new teleport when dying or an update to ring of life. (if it has anything to do with the gravestones)

Rofl they look too awesome to be in Lumbridge :D I'm guessing that's where they are.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Indeed the background is really nice.

Is OrbMore a fansite? Or is that a forum ran by Jagex?

• [*:kvrrla0p]OrbMore :+: FunOrb Fansite :+: More than meets the Orb

[*:kvrrla0p]OrbMore is a fansite for Funorb by Jagex.

[*:kvrrla0p]We are in NO way affiliated with Jagex LTD or FunOrb.

http://www.orbmore.com/ ;)

Indeed the background is really nice.

Is OrbMore a fansite? Or is that a forum ran by Jagex?

• [*:31tfkw9t]OrbMore :+: FunOrb Fansite :+: More than meets the Orb

[*:31tfkw9t]OrbMore is a fansite for Funorb by Jagex.

[*:31tfkw9t]We are in NO way affiliated with Jagex LTD or FunOrb.

http://www.orbmore.com/ ;)

Thanks ha. I don't know why I didn't just look for myself. I was gonna say.. if that forum is ran by Jagex, it's a lot nicer than RSOF. RSOF is messy and not very appealing.

Thanks ha. I don't know why I didn't just look for myself. I was gonna say.. if that forum is ran by Jagex, it's a lot nicer than RSOF. RSOF is messy and not very appealing.

Indeed it is, although it has got a better makeover in recent times. I heard they were going to completely redo the forums...might just be a rumour though.

Rofl they look too awesome to be in Lumbridge :D I'm guessing that's where they are.

I'd pay a lot for that guy's platebody in-game. :lol:

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Maybe you should put dates in the" ____ wrote:....." on the quote would make things a bit better.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012