Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Comp results: 3rd @Bluepupfrost with http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/uotLs
"Honorable Mentions" for @Chadwick620 (http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/42hTHR) and "Thanks!" to all who took part ^_^ Ajd
RuneHints admit they have done stupid things in #RuneScape, go to http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/rwVDe to join in the group therapy ;-) Ajd

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he said low key I was thinking Music Achievement cape tbh.

:lol:

I doubt it will be Mobilizing Armies and I hope to god that it's a PvP rewards abuse fix.

I'm really hoping it's Mobilising Armies, the front page graphics really do need to change. I am so sick of those stupid Goblins. :evil:

Also:

mody.gif

What do we all think what the update will be?

Interesting. I have no idea now.

When he said low key I was thinking Music Achievement cape tbh.

Good observation.

When I read the tweet the first thing I thought was a musical overhaul, as in real instrumentation instead of MIDI. Or at least some other audio format.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

The way that Mod AJD mentioned previous information I though this update could be the Myreque quest. THe CE clue was about keys (on a keyboard), and the desert quest was already released. Its a stretch, but its possible

One for the #FaceBook users, our main account name has changed to the much more memorable facebook.com/jagex.games http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/1W5XhM. Ajd
Going to Kickabout for Game of the Week now. Armed with football cliches and I'm not afraid to use them. It's a game of 2 halves. #funorb MC

@Stephenwj We are planning some tweaks to construction in the future. Just don't fall off your chair! -RSDev

There's already a lot of stuff to do in construction so I wonder what more they intend to do? A summoning obelisk room? :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

RS- @Mat_Amr No comment on the update hour. Please go to school! RuneScape is good, but your education is more important. -RSDev

stayinschool.jpg

2v8sgvs.png

RS- @Mat_Amr No comment on the update hour. Please go to school! RuneScape is good, but your education is more important. -RSDev

stayinschool.jpg

Rofl, nice picture. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

What do we all think what the update will be?

"We are confident people will not be disappointed with the update once it comes"

Obviously, Jagex is going to alter all of our brains so we love every update. Doctor Gumby will see you now.

[yt]0qlrBEHtJWw[/yt]

I'm going to perform BRAIN SURGERY!

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

[hide=I Pity Carl.]

stayinschool.jpg

[/hide]

On a Mr. T related topic:

[yt]QqXEIwR9tx0[/yt]

2v8sgvs.png

[hide=I Pity Carl.]

stayinschool.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=][yt]QqXEIwR9tx0[/yt]

[/hide]

I pity the Pirates ! arggghhhh

britonlongbo.png

Hahaha.

From the Jagex French Twitter:

RS - Avis aux grands stratèges, la bataille gronde et vos troupes vous attendent... Mod Soph

RS - Notice to large strategists, the battle ground and your troops are waiting for you... Mod Soph

So... 100% Mobilising Armies.

Very nice find. Did you translate yourself or did you use google?

Okay. I'm seriously thinking of now including the other language twitters. I am not fluent in any language but English, so they will have crude translations from Google. Better than nothing though. This will take a lot of work and I'm not sure how I'll set it up yet.

[hide=I Pity Carl.]

stayinschool.jpg

[/hide]

[/hide]

Whats wrong with pirates D:?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

[hide=I Pity Carl.]

stayinschool.jpg

[/hide]

[/hide]

Whats wrong with pirates D:?

the video cuts off at the end but that is what Mr. T says because the Cubs were playing the Pirates

britonlongbo.png

The latest one from today is:

OfficialJagex: A selection of "curiosities" have been reported for sale in the desert lands of #RuneScape: choice makers, route markers, and more... Ajd

Any idea what this means?

chumley.png

OfficialJagex: A selection of "curiosities" have been reported for sale in the desert lands of #RuneScape: choice makers, route markers, and more... Ajd

Translated to: RS - A selection of "curiosities" was spotted in the desert lands of RuneScape: landmarks, and more ... Ajd.

Didn't change it much from the french twitter. :(

Translated to: RS - A selection of "curiosities" was spotted in the desert lands of RuneScape: landmarks, and more ... Ajd.

Didn't change it much from the french twitter. :(

I'm gonna guess the tools for games.

I mean choice makers, route markers seems inline with the mentioned ideas for making races or dice.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue