Fishing

-----

Okay, I'm kinda mad cuz it's taking me 10 minutes for one trip of lobsters at 69 fishing... what the heck is up with that, I was fishing this quick at 50 fishing... D:

1119king.png

Proud Quest Cape owner

heres a tip. go train more ^^

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Your rant is that you are slow at gathering lobsters because you only have level 69 Fishing.

I support?

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

HAHAHAHAHA NUB FISHER LOLZ

Fishing DOES take a long time. Boy, wait till you get to sharks. Just listen to some music, watch a video, play some games. Goes by like magic. Which means slightly faster.

By the way, at 80 fishing...it's the same. :)

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

So you're ranting because, at a low level, fishing is slow?

Great thread. Would read again. If you're thinking of going straight to sharks when you get the ability at 76, I'd recommend putting it off. At the rate sharks fish, you might want to find a good Stephen King novel before you start fishing a single inventory. I'm at 92 fishing (6.4 mil exp) and fishing sharks still isn't worth it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Great thread. Would read again. If you're thinking of going straight to sharks when you get the ability at 76, I'd recommend putting it off. At the rate sharks fish, you might want to find a good Stephen King novel before you start fishing a single inventory. I'm at 92 fishing (6.4 mil exp) and fishing sharks still isn't worth it.

Well, if you're rich, then no. But, amazingly, not all of us are.. I did it at 76 and it's worth it, because I need the money.

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

Well, if you're rich, then no. But, amazingly, not all of us are.. I did it at 76 and it's worth it, because I need the money.

You get money faster at Monks.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

A couple of questions for you... First, which one takes longer to complete? And second, is there any bad King novels?

dont like it, dont train it

lobs too slow? train elsewere

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

A couple of questions for you... First, which one takes longer to complete? And second, is there any bad King novels?

1. At 76 fishing? Might want to make that two books.

2. No.

Sharks at 76 are not fast money, in any sense of the word fast.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

And from mining gold, and from killing green dragons, etc. Almost anything is faster than shark fishing. It's under 100k per hour. F2p'ers can make more than that.

1. At 76 fishing? Might want to make that two books.

2. No.

1. Good to know.

2. Didn't think so.

*sigh* guys, I was just annoyed, I had to vent a little. Can't anyone do that without getting beat down from criticism?

Sometimes, but 10 minutes isn't too bad at 69 fishing. It could be better but I have seen and experienced far worse.

And from mining gold, and from killing green dragons, etc. Almost anything is faster than shark fishing. It's under 100k per hour. F2p'ers can make more than that.

So, I ask as an avid fisherman, what is the most profitable fish? Monks? Swordies?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Not going to bash your post.

yea fishing is eye-gougingly slow, and Monks could help speed up the process. as stupid as this advice is, try it it might help.

-Fish at less busy times/worlds or areas,

-fish for something easier to catch (Fly fish at Shilo)

-Fish higher xp fish like Monkfish

-Do Quests, though unproductive, its a fun way to get xp and builds up without you seeing

Keep your stick on the ice ::'

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

[hide=zaaps1 wrote]

And from mining gold, and from killing green dragons, etc. Almost anything is faster than shark fishing. It's under 100k per hour. F2p'ers can make more than that.[/hide]So, I ask as an avid fisherman, what is the most profitable fish? Monks? Swordies?

Honestly? No fish is very profitable. Monkfish and sharks are lucky if they break 150k gp/hr at 99 fishing. I can make double that easily with cooking or herblore or combat or any number of ways. Fishing is a horrible moneymaker.

[hide=zaaps1 wrote]

And from mining gold, and from killing green dragons, etc. Almost anything is faster than shark fishing. It's under 100k per hour. F2p'ers can make more than that.[/hide]So, I ask as an avid fisherman, what is the most profitable fish? Monks? Swordies?

Honestly? No fish is very profitable. Monkfish and sharks are lucky if they break 150k gp/hr at 99 fishing. I can make double that easily with cooking or herblore or combat or any number of ways. Fishing is a horrible moneymaker.

Cooking? Herblore? You lost me, mate. I thought, ever since RWTs left and skill capes were introduced that those skills did nothing but cost money, with a few esoteric examples.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

[hide=zaaps1 wrote]

Cooking? Herblore? You lost me, mate. I thought, ever since RWTs left and skill capes were introduced that those skills did nothing but cost money, with a few esoteric examples.

Unf. pots and pizzas.