Why is America cold?

Jard_Y_Dooku

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god me and my friend were playing football outside today and we were both talking about how it's been feeling like late fall this whole summer and for the past couple of months. Last year was great, warm temps already at Feb but now it's hardly ever been nice weather.

What's a sig?

You know, I'm starting to think this thread may have been a metaphor for something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Global warming.

I'm kidding, of course. . . Who knows, most places are having weird weather at the moment...

And what part of America? It's huge.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Hot, humid, and rainy here on Long Island.

Crap, now people know my location. HAVE TO RELOCATE.

We knew you lived in NY ever since the first Swine Flu thread.

No, you did. Only you and the FBI actually read my posts.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I thought with Global Warming the Earth was warming, not cooling, bloodkilla...

That's not Global Warming, it's freak weather. It has always happened. And always will. And that looks more like hail. I see no snow on the ground.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My apologies, we don't get snow where I live. Just put two and two together.

ojdv.jpg

Weather isn't controlled by the human race, unfortunately. What a world it would be if we could!

I'm pretty sure we can control weather to an extent. Cloud seeding, correct?

Today I had the most bizarre rain. When i entered the store, all was clear and sunny. 10 minutes later when i come out and it's like Hurricane frikking Katrina. Running across the parking lot I stepped in a puddle that soaked through my shoes and socks in the <1 second I was in it, and I could barely see on the drive home with my wipers at full blast. That was about 30 minutes ago, and now it's sunny again.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Weather isn't controlled by the human race, unfortunately. What a world it would be if we could!

I'm pretty sure we can control weather to an extent. Cloud seeding, correct?

Correct.

Today I had the most bizarre rain. When i entered the store, all was clear and sunny. 10 minutes later when i come out and it's like Hurricane frikking Katrina. Running across the parking lot I stepped in a puddle that soaked through my shoes and socks in the <1 second I was in it, and I could barely see on the drive home with my wipers at full blast. That was about 30 minutes ago, and now it's sunny again.

If there was thunder and lightning that wouldnt be bizarre or if you didnt it would still be normal. It is possible that at times there is a high concetration of priciptation in an area that could drop near an inch of rain with in 10-20 minutes.

It is pretty cool when it happens, I've seen it a couple of times.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Where in America do you guys live? 93°F in KCMO and I feel like I wanna die, been out in it most of the day. That and my skin is sensitive to the sun and it breaks it out. Yay -.-

You know, I'm starting to think this thread may have been a metaphor for something.

Same, I'm surprised nobody had a post saying "Because they're cruel, heartless bastards" (Not all of them, obviously.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Same, I'm surprised nobody had a post saying "Because they're cruel, heartless bastards" (Not all of them, obviously.)

Thanks. :|