70-75 Crafting Dragon hides

Dire_Wolf

OK I want 75 Crafting for Slayer rings so.

1) What dragon hide should i use (Green or Blue?)

2) What item should i make?

3) How many must i make for 70-75 Crafting with Stealing creation needles? Please give exact answer if you can.

Slayer rings are minimal xp, and are assistable :|

Anyway,

1. Green dhide bodies have a STABLE price. Usually 880 - 960 loss each, whereas blue dhide bodies can fluctuate around 780-1100 I think.

2. Bodies, usually. Dont forget the battle staves you can do. Ask people at the G.E or in a clan chat for more, they're cheaper for xp.

3. Half the amount you need normally? They run out very very fast, so in my opinion they arent really helpful.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

its around 1.2k green dhide bodys=>~1m lost

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Slayer rings are minimal xp, and are assistable :|

Anyway,

1. Green dhide bodies have a STABLE price. Usually 880 - 960 loss each, whereas blue dhide bodies can fluctuate around 780-1100 I think.

2. Bodies, usually. Dont forget the battle staves you can do. Ask people at the G.E or in a clan chat for more, they're cheaper for xp.

3. Half the amount you need normally? They run out very very fast, so in my opinion they arent really helpful.

The needles are well worth getting.

so in my opinion they arent really helpful.

I find the SC items to be much more useful on Smithing, where the only decent way to train that is by smithing, not usually smelting, but crafting has a few decent methods.

A little off-topic, but if you're getting 75 just for slayer ring, get 72 instead. It saves you alot of cash and hastle and you can easily make slayer rings using the new crafting pots. If you do a full inv of slayer rings you won't have to do it again for a long time, so the fact that you have to pot up to do it doesn't really matter at all.

You can also assist it, but that's pretty annoying to have to go out and ask for each time.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

How much exp does morphic needle last please?

I used one the other day and it lasted about 20k xp (20k EXTRA xp so about 40k total) I think that was about right.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

A little off-topic, but if you're getting 75 just for slayer ring, get 72 instead. It saves you alot of cash and hastle and you can easily make slayer rings using the new crafting pots. If you do a full inv of slayer rings you won't have to do it again for a long time, so the fact that you have to pot up to do it doesn't really matter at all.

You can also assist it, but that's pretty annoying to have to go out and ask for each time.

Not off topic at all, this post is best comment on this thread so far. :thumbup:

when i trained my craft till 70, i just did air bstaffs, while charging my own orbs... its not very fast (became quite enoying after about 1k orbs :P ) but its profitable and if you have a couple of friends alching or fletching in GE u can ask them to buy some bstaffs.

otherwise just buy the air orbs and the bstaffs, this would be about 400k loss till 75, but slower because of the 100bstaffs/h thing. but again, if you find pll willing to buy for u or have enough cash to let an offer during a couple of days while training some other skills... (it takes about 2days to buy all bstaffs needed till 72 if you want to use the pot method, otherwise about 1week)

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

I find the SC items to be much more useful on Smithing, where the only decent way to train that is by smithing, not usually smelting, but crafting has a few decent methods.

You will notice the difference when you start to go for higher crafting levels, the SC needles are well worth getting, they save a lot of cash and arent very difficult to attain. As said here they last for 40k+ experience. Crafting, smithing and construction are all well worth getting SC items for.

If you do the calculations, all he will need is 10-11 needles to save him 1.2mil doing green dragon hide bodies.

You will notice the difference when you start to go for higher crafting levels, the SC needles are well worth getting, they save a lot of cash and arent very difficult to attain. As said here they last for 40k+ experience. Crafting, smithing and construction are all well worth getting SC items for.

If you do the calculations, all he will need is 10-11 needles to save him 1.2mil doing green dragon hide bodies.

Hi dude I have 93 crafting.

Hi dude I have 93 crafting.

And tell me why that is relevant? Although I quoted you, the post was directed at the OP since he/she was asking the question in the first place.

Point is you save millions while using the needles so why would you not use them.

Point is you save millions while using the needles so why would you not use them.

You cant depend on getting enough points every game for a needle unless you join a clan, then you're expected to do it alot.

You save millions buying, tanning yak hide, and making then alching yak legs. Not recommended though is it?

Although IF you find a good SC clan where you take out all the stuff within like 15 minutes then you should just use SC needles.

Personally I find SC boring after 5 straight games.

You cant depend on getting enough points every game for a needle unless you join a clan, then you're expected to do it alot.

I get it everytime, it's really not that hard.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Yes I know, but there is always a chance you get crappy clay spawns on your side and the other team 1 item you the whole game

Anyway, off topic much? :roll:

I get it everytime, it's really not that hard.

Well, RayOxide lacks some levels to fully use SC 4, so no doubt it's hard/er to play.

P.S. yes, the spawns sometimes are overkill

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

RayOxide can make lv. 4 arrows (the ones you SHOULD make for points), level 5 armour, and cut trees for level 5 clay. \'

RayOxide can make lv. 4 arrows (the ones you SHOULD make for points), level 5 armour, and cut trees for level 5 clay. \'

I find runes to be good as well, aside from that I dont see why you should not do well every game playing the normal sc. I average around a 70k score a game, which I consider to be fairly decent, there is no reason why you cannot get that much yourself.

Anyways the reason I suggest sc is because it is better than sitting at a bank crafting hides when you can have a break playing the game. My friend can make 1.1mil per hour yet he chose to play sc to get 99 crafting, of course you still have to genuinely like the minigame.