Big updates to come?

ClimberKid

It's coming up to that time of year again, the summer holidays. With everyone finishing school, do you think this will be the time Jagex release all the big and exciting updates it has promised. It would make sense, with this being the time when we would all get the most use out of them. What does everyone think?

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png

I have a feeling we'll see MechScape soon :)

Well, I really hope we see it. As for RuneScape updates, I'm sure Mobilising Armies will come out, and we'll see Pirate Empires (Maybe) on FunOrb.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

It could be. GWD was released in an august where there were plenty of players to try it out. But then again, Construction/POH was released in a May where people still have jobs/school to do. I think it all depends just on when the updates are ready. Few times (to my knowledge) has Jagex purposely postponed a completed update just to put it in at key moments.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I don't reckon there will be a big update.

Maybe Mobilizing armies, or a Quest.

I'd say Mechscape will be released in around November 2009 - Early/Mid 2010.

Let's see if I'm wrong :)

(PS: I'm hoping I want to see what Mechscape is)

Link0000109.png

Homer: So if we don't all vote the same way we'll be "deadlocked" and be "sequestered" at the Springfield Hotel, where we'll get Free Room, Free TV, Free Food, Free HBO. OOH! Free Willy!

Skinner: Homer I think this has something more to do than a disobedient whale.

Homer: Okay, how are the rest of you voting.

Every member of the Jury: Guilty.

Homer: How many "S'" in innocent?

*Jury groans*

Homer: I'm only doing what I think is right. I believe Freddy Quimby should walk out of here a free hotel.

Weren't Dragonfire Shields also released during the summer? Hmm.. I never play that much during the summer though.

Around June or July yes.

I remember because I was away and didnt have internet access in that time period.

Got to try it all out when I got home.

I think we're likely to get some big update over the summer, as they want to re-establish the game as "awesome" with the idiots running around (in game, of course) saying how much they hate it.

We are still waiting for mobilising armies

And the new slayer monster, and wilderness tag

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Wilderness tag is the Beacon Network minigame (btw, they just realised a very old statement, polar bears).

But seriously, we NEED a new skill, I need one, nao.

That would be cool.

But I wonder what kind of skill they would release.

And the ability to change your screen-name would be nice.

EDIT: I just thought of something

If we could change our name? I bet there would be noobs called "Zezima" everywhere...

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Wilderness tag is the Beacon Network minigame (btw, they just realised a very old statement, polar bears).

Add the renewing of the ardoughne pub, although now i think of it they did quite a good job on the phoenix

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Mechscape's beta will launch in a few weeks for the masses of kids starting the Summer Holidays to feast upon... I can just feel it... the real Mechscape will come sometime August...

dfnjdksnhdkjsg I can't wait *spazzes out*

When they release Mechscape they'll release the mechanism for changing your Jagex name too.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

When they release Mechscape they'll release the mechanism for changing your Jagex name too.

^ That's what I was thinking too.

Mobilising Armies is all I can think that will come out sometime this summer.

Mechscape might but Jagex could be waiting till Fall to release it.

I'm waiting for next Myreque quest and Fairy Tale quest.

Got my Ivandis Flail to 400/500 Vyrewatch kills. Only 100 more for max power. :D

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

They mentioned on Twitter that there was a project being launched in summer that would do that... I swear it'll be with Mechscape.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

^ Mobilising armies was a strategy minigame that was supposed to be released for RS last Winter but got delayed many times.

They mentioned on Twitter that there was a project being launched in summer that would do that... I swear it'll be with Mechscape.

Mechscape could be coming out very soon then. :o

I don't think Jagex will have very big RS updates around the time Mechscape will come out so we shouldn't expect to much then.