Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack

Brad25891

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if gary glitter will get a funeral on the same scale? :|

No one will ever have a funeral/memorial this big for a long long time, and, who?

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Who the hell is Gary Glitter?

And your use of the " :|" smiley makes me believe that you don't think he deserves a funeral that big. If that's true, I think you should see how big of a celebrity he really was.

Did the daughter crying get to anyone? It got me. :( Very sad. RIP King of Pop..or Best Entertainer Ever To Live.

It was very sad, and yes, I'll admit I was choking up seeing it on the news.

I really hate this whole situation. The same people who were indifferent, or even hateful, towards him in the past are now idolizing him to varying degrees.

Also, putting on display the daughters emotions as a resolute and strategic way of humanizing Mr. Jackson is just disgusting in my opinion.

He had a tough millionaire childhood, okay, I'll give him that. But what about the children hundreds of years ago who had to work all day to keep their family's home and income steady, or the children today forced to work in developing countries. Or what about any child in any country who has a bad childhood, but doesn't incidentally have millions of dollars as recompense later in life? Come on people, you don't know Michael Jackson. You either have a deeply-rooted passion for all of humanity, or your feelings are superficial.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Ugh, why are people trying to cash in on him not that he has died. -.-

Show some respect you people out there.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

People obsessing over his death pisses me off.

Seriously they needed a live stream of his memorial?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I really hate this whole situation. The same people who were indifferent, or even hateful, towards him in the past are now idolizing him to varying degrees.

Also, putting on display the daughters emotions as a resolute and strategic way of humanizing Mr. Jackson is just disgusting in my opinion.

He had a tough millionaire childhood, okay, I'll give him that. But what about the children hundreds of years ago who had to work all day to keep their family's home and income steady, or the children today forced to work in developing countries. Or what about any child in any country who has a bad childhood, but doesn't incidentally have millions of dollars as recompense later in life? Come on people, you don't know Michael Jackson. You either have a deeply-rooted passion for all of humanity, or your feelings are superficial.

Why do you assume they allowed the daughter to speak for that reason? Maybe she just wanted to say what she felt about her dad?

As for the rest of the post, spare the moralising. People are perfectly capable of having concern for humanity while taking time to honour the life of Michael Jackson. What do you expect? For everyone who mourned MJ's life to do the same for the millions of people in the situations you described?

Why do you assume they allowed the daughter to speak for that reason? Maybe she just wanted to say what she felt about her dad?

It wasn't a funeral service, it was an entertainment event aired to 1.5 billion people. It would surprise me very much if it had not been planned, and she had not been encouraged to do what she did.

As for the rest of the post, spare the moralising. People are perfectly capable of having concern for humanity while taking time to honour the life of Michael Jackson. What do you expect? For everyone who mourned MJ's life to do the same for the millions of people in the situations you described?

What I expected and how I hoped the situation would play out are two different things; I expected something along the lines of what happened. But no, I don't want people to mourn (even though people are doing more than that for Michael) someone that they don't know. If you do, you are truly spitting in the face of human worth. I bet a lot of people were more, or just as sad over Michael's death than when their close relatives died.

Not even a hundred years ago here in the US. My grandfather's dad died when he was 11, so he quit school and took over the farm then to provide for his mother and sisters. And he knew how to do everything already since he had been doing it since he was even younger. This was 1928 too, and you all know what happened the year after that.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I really hate the whole situation where people intend on simply annoying fans and people who would think about what he has done and what happens to his family (as with all deaths one would hear of).

Seriously. People can show emotion, if you dont want to, fine be a robot, but because someone wants to care about the death of someone who has entertained millions, went through hard times his whole life and has taken a BUCKETLOAD of crap from paparazzi and the idiots who believe the paparazzi, just let them.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."

~Michael Jackson.

Best quote evar

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I really hate the whole situation where people intend on simply annoying fans and people who would think about what he has done and what happens to his family (as with all deaths one would hear of).

Seriously. People can show emotion, if you dont want to, fine be a robot, but because someone wants to care about the death of someone who has entertained millions, went through hard times his whole life and has taken a BUCKETLOAD of crap from paparazzi and the idiots who believe the paparazzi, just let them.

That's precisely what I'm talking about, one-sided sympathy and idolization. Michael Jackson had a good life, don't point out the hardships as a point of uniqueness, everyone has them, some exponentially worse than Jackson's.

If the world keeps spinning, why do you care if people/the media "blow it out of proportion"?

If fans want to mourn and celebrate his life, who are you to say it's wrong or stupid? It in no way affects you.

My collegue had to cry during the thing they held for him yesterday. :| It all goes a bit far, for me at least. All this adoration for this man, sure, he colored your childhood and stuff, but still? Crying about a dead celebrity. I don't know. I guess you shouldn't hold back your emotions, but it seems strange. sorry.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

If the world keeps spinning, why do you care if people/the media "blow it out of proportion"?

If fans want to mourn and celebrate his life, who are you to say it's wrong or stupid? It in no way affects you.

No.

If people want to celebrate his life and all it's fine. As a matter of fact, this wasn't even directed at fans. It's when news stations and entertainment shows try to milk this thing for all its worth.

And it does affect me. The very thought of people using a deceased person as a money and ratings machine is terrible. It sickens the hell out of me sometimes.

I'm just saying this whole thing wouldn't have been nearly as big as it is if the media hadn't rode his casket and hyped the hell out of it.

EDIT- I find it weird how the very people who were dragging his image through the mud on their stations are now lifting him up on a pedestal.

That's precisely what I'm talking about, one-sided sympathy and idolization. Michael Jackson had a good life, don't point out the hardships as a point of uniqueness, everyone has them, some exponentially worse than Jackson's.

The difference is, he took all this crap and still kept going. He didnt stop, he fought. He didnt stop because he was accused one time and proved another of molestation of children, no no, he continued. Even with every comedian in the world taking as much [cabbage] from him as possible at the time

I'm not being one sided or idolizing him since I dont really even like him.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

The difference is, he took all this crap and still kept going. He didnt stop, he fought. He didnt stop because he was accused one time and proved another of molestation of children, no no, he continued. Even with every comedian in the world taking as much [cabbage] from him as possible at the time

but he did stop about 10 years ago? :|

iteme3721.jpg

It wasn't a funeral service, it was an entertainment event aired to 1.5 billion people. It would surprise me very much if it had not been planned, and she had not been encouraged to do what she did.
How is an event that deals with people saying speeches and words about Michael while crying and being heartbroken; entertainment?

Sick entertainment I guess if you're enjoying watching other people's sorrow. But most of the people were watching it to see what people had to say about him.

How is an event that deals with people saying speeches and words about Michael while crying and being heartbroken; entertainment?

Sick entertainment I guess if you're enjoying watching other people's sorrow. But most of the people were watching it to see what people had to say about him.

Entertainment

-amusement or diversion provided especially by performers b: something diverting or engaging: as (1): a public performance

You can't say that the Michael Jackson service was televised if it wasn't appealing or diverting to watch, thus entertaining.

He was accused far after his climax of fame, learn the facts before you start praising him for something he didn't do. But okay, lets say he did get accused of child molestation right after the release of Thriller, I don't see how his fame makes him any more worthy of sympathy.

Since a couple of you are talking about the media cashing in, here's a video made by a person I subscribe to on Youtube that you guys may agree on.

[yt]4N78JfTy-OU[/yt]