Things that you LOVE

Skully

Silly posters, calling English "yours" and calling this thread "yours". One is a power trip the other is utter stupidity!\

You guys are all cigarettes.

Hey I made this [cabbage]

The power trip comment was directed at you but since you didn't get it, the utter stupidity comment applies to you too.

Actually that also applies to you as you couldn't even list the said comments in the right order. Silly goose.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... she did say the word bloody. :uhh:

Just like periods are.

That was unnecessary >___< Bad images begon! Actually, when I think of periods, I first conjure up the image of that guy dressed as a bloody pad, then cue bad images.

I love Photoshop <3:

3 Everything else

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

McDonalds. Specifically Chicken nuggets, medium chips and a plain McFlurry <3:

I could do without the bloody cost though. :thumbdown: I swear to God it just costs me more and more every time I go.

Silly Britons, calling fries chips :shame:

BTW, I think MickeyD's chicken nuggets are pretty much the worst kind of fast food you can get. (health-wise, i mean.)

Silly Americans. Raping our language for their own, then acting high and mighty when someone uses proper English.

You mean when they call something by the wrong name? Yeah that is kinda annoying.

Can we NOT go into semantics? If not...

*gets the chair and popcorn*.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Raping our language for their own

Actually, it's not your language at all.

It's not yours either :evil:

Hell, it's not even yours. You crazy brits raped latin and took it as your own. So there. And besides, it's called a dialect :P

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Hell, it's not even yours. You crazy brits raped latin and took it as your own. So there. And besides, it's called a dialect :P

Who's to say that your version is the right one then? At least we don't need to miss out letters in words like colour.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Who's to say that your version is the right one then? At least we don't need to miss out letters in words like colour.

Who's to say that YOUR version is right either? No one is able to say whose is right and whose isn't. And I like putting that U in some words that can use it. That being said, every language is raping each other at this point, like some cluster [bleep].

Who's to say that YOUR version is right either? No one is able to say whose is right and whose isn't. And I like putting that U in some words that can use it. That being said, every language is raping each other at this point, like some cluster [bleep].

Maybe we can both agree that as long as we dnt tlk lyk dis or w/e we b kk?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Maybe we can both agree that as long as we dnt tlk lyk dis or w/e we b kk?

I think that's something we can agree on quite easily :P

Either way, I have a newfound love for honey-roasted peanuts. They're so addictive.

uh GTFO istp? :lol:

No, I don't agree with that Racheya. I think it's the one that most people speak that should be the "right" one. To me the other one is a failure to adapt. I haven't researched any stats, but I think it's the American dialect that wins.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I personally see there being no "right" language, so to speak. You can't call a language "right", there's just too much bias involved.

No, I don't agree with that Racheya. I think it's the one that most people speak that should be the "right" one. To me the other one is a failure to adapt. I haven't researched any stats, but I think it's the American dialect that wins.

Just because there's more it doesn't mean it's right or better.

Baaaah I'm getting too bogged down in this argument for the second time today :lol: I'm going to steer this thread back to sanity.

I really LOVE swings, I can honestly spend hours on them. I spent about 2 hours on a swing at Pontins a few years back just listening to my iPod. There's something very soothing about them and they always get me thinking about things.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

Pfft, teeter-totters are better.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Pfft, teeter-totters are better.

Not again...

You mean see-saws? #-o

Starting another war, Racheya? :shame:

On-Topic: I love cats. <3:

Swinging saws at kids.

[Edit] LOL. I was so caught up I didn't realize this is the "Things that you LOVE" thread. Whatever, still stands. :lol:

Swinging saws at kids.

[Edit] LOL. I was so caught up I didn't realize this is the "Things that you LOVE" thread. Whatever, still stands. :lol:

I lol'd irl at that.

Swinging saws at kids.

What the hell?

:?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I assume you meant it in good fun? :(

Yeah. :)