Charity cake spiked with cannabis

Forceape

I would find it funny but those kids were like 5 and under, that's not good.

Course if it was me that bought the cakes i'd be [bleep]in stoked!

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Course if it was me that bought the cakes i'd be * stoked!

Amen brother!

Kids that young its a bit dodgy. say 10 year olds i'd probably find it hilarious, but toddlers + cannabis is dodgy business. still laughed though.

logo.jpg

I think that having cannabis in a cake at any young age (less than 16) is going to be pretty bad. The effects are much stronger than smoking a joint and its particularly bad when you arnt expecting anything to happen.

As funny a joke it might be to to do a friend i hope the person who did it feels really ashamed that children had to endure the bulk of the prank.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hehe, somehow I doubt it. Anyway, selling [bleep]ed cakes at a charity event seems pretty stupid if you ask me...

She was told that the cakes may have contained a special ingredient and only meant to be sold to people who were specifically aware what was in them.

mm, i saw a green pancake once

but i don't think it would be cool to be tripped out as a 6 year old without knowing whats happening

Tripped out? It was weed, not LSD.

weed in relatively high amounts is hallucinogenic

If you take it orally, you could be in for quite a ride. The liver metabolises THC into 11-OH-*9-THC, a compound three times more psychoactive. Oral cannabis is a powerful, almost psychedelic experience, very uncomfortable if you're not expecting it. The effects are slower to come on (1 to 2 hours) and last considerably longer (around 4 hours)

taken from http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/cannabis/effects.htm

Theres a big difference between "relaxation, euphoria and dreaminess" and hallucinations. As im sure plenty of people on these forums know. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Theres a big difference between "relaxation, euphoria and dreaminess" and hallucinations. As im sure plenty of people on these forums know. lol

Yep, weed doesnt make you hallucinate, just makes you feel erhm, not quite of this world if you know what i mean :P

hallucinations are most commonly bought on by LSD and Acid, and that stuff in Absinth, something root. they can also be a result of non-drug related problems such as fatigue and illness. so, not weed. also, that drugs guide is crappy.

logo.jpg

*doesn't want to know how you can take weed other than orally*

:shock:

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Course if it was me that bought the cakes i'd be * stoked!

Amen brother!

Kids that young its a bit dodgy. say 10 year olds i'd probably find it hilarious, but toddlers + cannabis is dodgy business. still laughed though.

Cannabis is harmless. And thats bloody harlairious! :D

[bleep]ing food/drink is never funny.

If i ever catch someone [bleep]ing something they wont be hasty to do it again

if someone [bleep]ed my drink i'd be thinking bonus! didnt spend a penny and im mashed.

[bleep]ing food/drink is never funny.

If i ever catch someone [bleep]ing something they wont be hasty to do it again

if someone [bleep]ed my drink i'd be thinking bonus! didnt spend a penny and im mashed.

Ah yes remind me to [bleep]e your cig with crack if I ever meet you, because hey ITS A BONUS! [wagon] trying to look big.

never done crack wouldnt do it! and lol when has anyone ever been [bleep]ed with crack [wagon]! ur more likly to get [bleep]ed with cannabis or Ecstasy/MDMA.

LoL im not trying to look big it'd would actually save me some money :P

never done crack wouldnt do it! and lol when has anyone ever been [bleep]ed with crack swell person! ur more likly to get [bleep]ed with cannabis or Ecstasy/MDMA.

LoL im not trying to look big it'd would actually save me some money :P

Ummm well my friend smoked a joint that had been [bleep]ed with crack... oooo yay let's take MDMA!! Nice one, have a fun life cleaning my bins.

lol im actually in the armed forces, so ill have fun protecting u wagon when your sleeping in your bed :D

Nice to see our country is being protected by someone who can't even put a proper sentence together.