F2P Prayer Training

JHalpert

I realize training prayer in F2P is awful because the best bones available are only 15 xp (big bones). However, what are some ways around this disadvantage to train prayer efficiently?

[hide=Stats]Afro_adam12.png[/hide]

Use Random Event XP Lamps to put into Prayer. Other than that, I believe you're stuck

:thumbup: Use every single lamp and book of knowledge on prayer. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Make an obsurd amount of money and buy a butt load of bones lol

This should be your last resort, as they're obviously rising atm (398gp as of this post). But I suspect they'll start leveling out and then dropping over the next week or two instead of rising.

Kill hill giants for big bones.

This is what I do most often. Of course, Hills are most crowded, and I don't think you have sufficient stats to try Icies. Mossies on Crandor are another alternative for nighttime, but you'd rather be at Hills if you're gathering at night.

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Zamorak temple in level 6 or so wild, above the fog entrance.There are quite a few normal bones respawns there.Log in a high population world and that should help you quite a bit.

Kill hill giants for big bones.

Yes I am sure mass slaughtering hill giants is possible in the never at all crowded edgeville dungeon of f2p.. :wall:

That may work in Taverly dungeon, but not in f2p. During my break in f2p I didn't do combat, but did level prayer to 68 using xp lamps from random events (mind you this was before the random even update to chosen rewards).

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

People killing chickens in Lumbridge almost always leave the bones behind, so this is an option.

I have to say, it really sucks that they took the boneyard away. This was really the only decent option for free f2p prayer training that didn't take ages. Well, it still took ages, but not nearly as many as the other options :lol:

People killing chickens in Lumbridge almost always leave the bones behind, so this is an option.

I have to say, it really sucks that they took the boneyard away. This was really the only decent option for free f2p prayer training that didn't take ages. Well, it still took ages, but not nearly as many as the other options :lol:

What? The boneyard's gone? *checks map* Wow it really is gone. That sucks majorly. There were 5-6 big bones spawns and about 20 regular bones spawns. When I was f2p I did all my prayer training there. I'm afraid killing hill giants or moss giants are your best options.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

you could spend 350m on 99 prayer as several top ftpers have done!!

How much cash do you have?

I wasnt refering to myself lol. Just commenting thats how much the most of the maxed out ftpers had to spend to get 99 prayer.