08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes

Toad

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System Update...

This update is to fix an issue with the friends list not loading for those with more than 256 people on the friends and ignored combined. There was also an issue weve resolved where NPCs tried to chase players who are no longer logged in.

Were looking into the issue with the number of simultaneous games of Mobilising Armies and hope to have a solution shortly.

We're also aware of the problem with chat above players heads who're stood in the same square but this is a more complicated problem and will take a little longer.

Thank you for your patience,

Mod Nexus.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

System Update...

This update is to fix an issue with the friends list not loading for those with more than 256 people on the friends and ignored combined. There was also an issue weve resolved where NPCs tried to chase players who are no longer logged in.

Were looking into the issue with the number of simultaneous games of Mobilising Armies and hope to have a solution shortly.

We're also aware of the problem with chat above players heads who're stood in the same square but this is a more complicated problem and will take a little longer.

Mod Nexus.

Is that a real word?

w4M8t.png

System Update...

Mod Nexus.

Is that a real word?

Does anyone care? :roll:

System Update...

Mod Nexus.

Is that a real word?

Yes. It's a contraction between who, and are. I use it a lot. Though, the stood right after it should be standing, gramatically speaking.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

System Update...

Mod Nexus.

Is that a real word?

No, thats not a real word but I think most people know what it is supposed to mean. (unless of course some nutcase decides to see it without the apostrophe)

Yeah.. I got bored of it. Played two games, as the above said there's really just people who have the "light" squads, for easy escape. They seem to just camp them in one spot and watch the other people fight. I find it awfully annoying that each squad has to be manually selected, too.

I'll stick to my Command & Conquer if I have interest in playing this sort of thing.. I may give it a go a few more times however and try get the good rewards. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I actually love this update, but hate the minigame. Maybe I should start playing it first :lol: Anyone know what you need for rewards?

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Its not that bad really, in conflict get as many kills as possible winning does not really effect rewards just rank i think. So the waiters are gonna get less than you.

Exploring in lvl 1 is a waste of time its just willows and low ores. lol

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I actually love this update, but hate the minigame. Maybe I should start playing it first :lol: Anyone know what you need for rewards?

Lots and lots of reward points. :P

:(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

After playing about 5-6 games I'm not that fond of MA but the enchanted onyx ring keeps me going! Although I couldn't get one for max price even before the update :(

Yeah I'm too determined to get hold of two imbued onyx rings so I'm just gonna have to grind my way through it :/

Dark_Jab.png

Friends list is still all fail.

Same here :evil:

Are there any rewards for MA?

Mine just came back ::'

System update in the middle of a game. Awesome.

i lost all my units and special things...

Same here :x

Great, now my friends list is down. :wall: It was okay before.

Edit: Joy, I can't join any clan chats either. -.-

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]