08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes

Toad

Looks like seige and higher games are unplayable, as you need to play seige to unlock the other two, and seige seems to be glitched, as nobody is getting ingame (at least on w 99)

Conflict is pretty rubbish because theres nothing else but killing, so it takes 0 strategy really. The others look good though.

I'm gaining points by setting cannons on my own troops, light ones then rushing others, dieng in less than 2-3 mins getting 10k points per round :P

How does that tactic work? Do you get extra points from cannoning your own troops? And wouldn't you just be better off rushing another team with a full army and doing as much damage as possible before death? I'm not entirely sure since I just started playing.

Get 1 Rank point from just dieng so I'm more after quick rank points then watching people sit in corners for 20 mins

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like seige and higher games are unplayable, as you need to play seige to unlock the other two, and seige seems to be glitched, as nobody is getting ingame (at least on w 99)

Conflict is pretty rubbish because theres nothing else but killing, so it takes 0 strategy really. The others look good though.

I'm gaining points by setting cannons on my own troops, light ones then rushing others, dieng in less than 2-3 mins getting 10k points per round :P

How does that tactic work? Do you get extra points from cannoning your own troops? And wouldn't you just be better off rushing another team with a full army and doing as much damage as possible before death? I'm not entirely sure since I just started playing.

Get 1 Rank point from just dieng so I'm more after quick rank points then watching people sit in corners for 20 mins

Hmmm good plan. Is this just for Conflict using the special or is it actually the cannons you got to make in Siege?

Dark_Jab.png

would work great but its 10mins per game waiting time ... :(

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I love the look of the new interface.

And I actually like the new font :-#

It does happen quite often though, that when someone says something, the text doesn't appear above his head, but only in the chatbox.

Eenaapje.png

smellysocks... thats just brilliant!

And the difference between this and 26king is? I have no problem with it but "it's not in the spirit of the game"

(btw, I say if you can find an efficient way of doing something, then go for it, whether it be gaining ranks or gaining ep/gp)...

w4M8t.png

would work great but its 10mins per game waiting time ... :(

How are you getting 10 minutes consecutively?

I waited like 45min the first time and we always had way more than enough people...

2dgucz6.png

You guys are idiots, why would you buy onyx rings instead or dragonstone for an extra 1+ for the cost of 2mil difference.

Archers and seers still obsolete. And no pvp nerf. :cry:

Because we can afford to fork over 2M for negligible stat enhancements 8-)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

But it won't come in for max. -.-

Now can someone please tell me how to get shorter waiting times? :?: :!: :?: :!: :|

This is ridiculous.

2dgucz6.png

You guys are idiots, why would you buy onyx rings instead or dragonstone for an extra 1+ for the cost of 2mil difference.

Archers and seers still obsolete. And no pvp nerf. :cry:

Because we can afford to fork over 2M for negligible stat enhancements 8-)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

But it won't come in for max. -.-

Now can someone please tell me how to get shorter waiting times? :?: :!: :?: :!: :|

This is ridiculous.

Find a world with 20-25 players in the lobby, that what you have a greater chance instead of 1 in 70 chance, I found that priority counts for squat.

[hide=]

Friend of mine lost 350M #-o J-Mods seem pretty apathetic about it lol

jmodlier.jpg

QF Code: 129-130-208-59125105 (pages 8, 10, 20)

[/hide]

Wait...what?

Should the rest of us be worried?

w4M8t.png

[hide=]
Friend of mine lost 350M #-o J-Mods seem pretty apathetic about it lol

jmodlier.jpg

QF Code: 129-130-208-59125105 (pages 8, 10, 20)

[/hide]

Wait...what?

Should the rest of us be worried?

supposedly a bug that deleted items in inventory if you log out during the tutorial.

so only be worried if you do that lol.

Experience with post-update bugs has taught me to try new things out with only the necessary items, incase something like that happens.

Tried to play siege on W15 and it kicked me when the game finally started, said I was the winning team but gave me zilch, not even a rank.

Seemed to do that to me when I finally got in too, but 3-4 of my friends who tryed it got in and got to play full game, I got a message in world 15 saying I didn't through 10 commands or something.

I did unlock hoard though, I'll let you know if any other worlds get confirmed as a woking Siege World

World 6 Is a working siege world.

World 15 Is a working siege world.

Tried to play siege on W15 and it kicked me when the game finally started, said I was the winning team but gave me zilch, not even a rank.

Seemed to do that to me when I finally got in too, but 3-4 of my friends who tryed it got in and got to play full game, I got a message in world 15 saying I didn't through 10 commands or something.

I did unlock hoard though, I'll let you know if any other worlds get confirmed as a woking Siege World

World 158 is.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

World 158 is.

Added to list.