Inferior locator (new Item from Mobilishing Armies)

Ok, this is a new Item (from Mobilishing Armies). You get it for about 28K reward credits.

This Item is able to trac some resources you might need for skills (Herbs, logs, ores,...). Comes with 50 charges. It can be recharged for some reward credits. Can be operated if wielded (the Locate option). It has no stat bonus or malus. If you fight with it, it is like you're unarmed.

inferiorlocator.gif

options:

Locate

Wield

Check Charges

Use

Destroy

Examine

Locate option:

inferiorlocatordi1.gif

inferiorlocatordi2.gif

It teleports you to a random location with that resource. (Tried it with 2nds, got to black unicorn near Relleka).

There is also a Warning, that you may be teleportet to a Dangerous location.

PS: If you add this to the database, please credit me (El Chris2).

bannerzi.gif

Yep, it teleports you to a random location with that resource. (Tried it with 2nds, got to black unicorn near Relleka).

There is also a Warning, that you may be teleportet to a Dangerous location.

bannerzi.gif

Well, I tried out the Willow. Once near the Crafting Guild and once south of the Legends Guild. I think this could teleport you anywhere where you could find that item. ANd as it has only 50 charges, I wuld have to recharge it many times. And in my opinion, the new Minigame is a big disappointment. <.< Which means I am not gonna play it often.

bannerzi.gif

It's a really useful concept.

We don't have access to the others yet as we only have access to one type of battle.

But if the others have more charges, and give access to better reasources, it looks like a fairly awesome thing to have.

Also the quest things sound brilliant!

2v8sgvs.png

A rune rock teleporter would be awsome, the others... Not so much.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The next question will be: Will it teleport you to that area even if the items have not refreshed yet (Mage Trees and Runite being most obvious)? Most likely the answer will be yes, but really only applies to runite and Mage trees.

Next Question: Will it teleport to areas you've not been given permission to go via quests or levels or such? Most likely answer is no, so Runite is limited to the wilderness spots which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Next Question: If you're already in an area with that resource, will the item teleport BACK to that same location, or purposely choose another. Hopefully the answer is go to another location, but likely it's random.

May turn out to be a useful teleport item for the rarer resources as it'll be fairly consistent.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Don't forget, this is the inferior one, there are better ones to get if you play the game more.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

This seems like it culd be sueful for questing.

Eg oh noes I need willows

Use device.

Cut.

Tele bk

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

for rune rocks....what if you cant access heros guild or neitiznot?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

yea same thing i was wondering, what if you dont have met the requirements to enter a place would it still work or no??

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

yea same thing i was wondering, what if you dont have met the requirements to enter a place would it still work or no??

It would teleport you to the Wilderness, I guess.

The next question will be: Will it teleport you to that area even if the items have not refreshed yet (Mage Trees and Runite being most obvious)? Most likely the answer will be yes, but really only applies to runite and Mage trees.
I don't think it will teleport yout to ressources which are not empty. What if all rune rocks are empty? Maybe a massage saying, there are no available rocks.

But we will see. So far, this item requires about 3 games, so is it worth the time? I think yes, but only for very rare ressources, which are far away from a bank or teleport-locations (rune rocks or maybe 2nds*).

*2nds for potions

bannerzi.gif