About that new slayer monster...

sumondskull6

Isn't that supposed to come out sometime this month? It's already the 20th, and I'm wondering if it will be delayed, what do you guys think?

All I can remember from the post was that it's going to require 78 slayer, it will be 114 combat, water based magic attacks, and in the slayer cave north east of relleka.

I'm looking forward to it, whenever it does come out.

Sumondskull6.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remember them giving any sort of timeline about it's release.

Don't worry. It'll be out eventually. I mean, sometime in this decade at the very least. :roll:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Don't remember them giving any sort of timeline about it's release.

Don't worry. It'll be out eventually. I mean, sometime in this decade at the very least. :roll:

I remember them saying it would be out "next month" and that was in June, I could be wrong. >.<

Sumondskull6.png

They never said when they'll release it. It'll come when it comes.

Just around when Jesus comes back then, but then people probably won't care about the new slayer monster.

Delayed?? An rs update....Never.. :ohnoes: [/sarsacm]

Yes, they haven't developed it properly. Therefore, it's developmentally delayed.

They really need to update more often.

They need fresh content updates more often. I'm tired of them obsessing over PVP.

They need fresh content updates more often. I'm tired of them obsessing over PVP.

Welcome to Runescape.

If Jagex tries to fix messed up existing content, they get hated.

If Jagex tries to make new content, they get told to fix existing content.

Trapt45.png

Welcome to Runescape.

If Jagex tries to fix messed up existing content, they get hated.

If Jagex tries to make new content, they get told to fix existing content.

Yeah, but they'll get much less crap for making new, solid content. Most of the stuff they keep fixing are stuff they screwed up because they tried to fix in the first place that didn't need fixing.

Which again brings back my Runescape motto:

If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough.

Maybe it'll come out tommorow considering the update is in the north and underground.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Maybe it'll come out tommorow considering the update is in the north and underground.

Actually they're updating what Jhallan will look like, even though he just came out about 3 months back. Oh, and because we asked for it, *another* leprachaun makeover.

Joy! ::'

Edit: You know I got the zingers. Wait, are we talking about jokes or those Twinkie knockoffs I ate when I was 12?

Didn't they say all they needed was a name, and that it would be in a poll? Has that poll come out yet? If so, what was the name? And if the poll is out, I say we can expect it soon.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Anyone want to tell me where the Postbags from the Hedge have gone?

Or more importantly to me, the Players' Galleries?

I just checked and they've even removed most of the older galleries! Now all they have is 'best of'... :(

Surely they didn't mention these when they removed the BTS...

2dgucz6.png

Didn't they say all they needed was a name, and that it would be in a poll? Has that poll come out yet? If so, what was the name? And if the poll is out, I say we can expect it soon.

The poll for the name ran from June 3rd till June 17th. The winning name was Aquanite.

They were going to call it "The Stig", but turns out that was taken.

And they said the person who did the Postbag moved on to something else.

Leprachaun makeovers I suspect...

The poll for the name ran from June 3rd till June 17th. The winning name was Aquanite.

Thaaaaaaaaat's kinda lame... But either way, I'm betting we can expect it soon.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

They were going to call it "The Stig", but turns out that was taken.

Top gear? :)

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

I don't remember they giving us a date of release, but it would be good if they gave us a non-PvP update, new slayer monster, a quest, whatever, please something that doesn't involve PvP, or that is just useless

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png