21st July 2009 - The Curse of Arrav (and Patch Notes)

Xecer

Well, if Jhallan joins Crux Equal and we aid the Zarosians during the Ritual, maybe we both could benefit...

(Has even one of us thought of the power that could flow to us if we attend the Ritual?)

I don't think that would work... the Ritual is a rejuvination ritual for the Mahjarrat, it doesn't give you excessive amounts of power (I think) and it wouldn't work for humans (I think, otherwise humans would have been attending these for centuries, or tried to).

About Crux Equal, I don't think any Mahjarrat would want to ally with humans, remember how sceptic he was of us helping him hibernate.

I'm curious about what happens when only one Mahjarrat remains. How will they continue to exist?

And though they may not view humans as equals, we do make good servants. We're intelligent, dexterous, and have needs and wants they can fulfill. I mean, we've freed Azzandras, aided Lucien, may have revived Hazeel, hid Jhallen, and defeated General Khazard. Obviously, we are of some use.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Jhallan joins Crux Equal and we aid the Zarosians during the Ritual, maybe we both could benefit...

(Has even one of us thought of the power that could flow to us if we attend the Ritual?)

I don't think that would work... the Ritual is a rejuvination ritual for the Mahjarrat, it doesn't give you excessive amounts of power (I think) and it wouldn't work for humans (I think, otherwise humans would have been attending these for centuries, or tried to).

About Crux Equal, I don't think any Mahjarrat would want to ally with humans, remember how sceptic he was of us helping him hibernate.

I'm curious about what happens when only one Mahjarrat remains. How will they continue to exist?

And though they may not view humans as equals, we do make good servants. We're intelligent, dexterous (I like that word :P), and have needs and wants they can fulfill. I mean, we've freed Azzandras, aided Lucien, may have revived Hazeel, hid Jhallen, and defeated General Khazard. Obviously, we are of some use.

Well, maybe he has to return to Frensk®ae then, or invite other (weaker) Mahjarrat to come.

And though they may not view humans as equals, we do make good servants. We're intelligent, dexterous, and have needs and wants they can fulfill. I mean, we've freed Azzandras, aided Lucien, may have revived Hazeel, hid Jhallen, and defeated General Khazard. Obviously, we are of some use.

Note how in every case we have either been their only choice, or been the one that happened to come along to revive/free them.

And Mahjarrat can reproduce I think. It mentions Khazards mother in the notes, Pakirra or something. I assume humans didn't produce a Mahjarrat. Enakhra is the only remaining female Mahjarrat (see her note).

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Note how in every case we have either been their only choice, or been the one that happened to come along to revive/free them.

And Mahjarrat can reproduce I think. It mentions Khazards mother in the notes, Pakirra or something. I assume humans didn't produce a Mahjarrat. Enakhra is the only remaining female Mahjarrat (see her note).

But Enakhra has no intentions of reproducing- ergo, the species will die out due to the rituals.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

But Enakhra has no intentions of reproducing- ergo, the species will die out due to the rituals.

Yes she does, she just wants Zamorak... :lol:

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Remember that he was a Mahjarrat once.

priest_wiz.png

[hide=]

[/hide]

They would have to *sexually abuse* her then... darn this is not the innocent RS we once knew :o Ahh, the images!

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

[hide=]

[/hide]

You think Gods still want a piece of [wagon] then?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

[hide=]

Remember that he was a Mahjarrat once.[/hide]

They would have to *sexually abuse* her then... darn this is not the innocent RS we once knew :o Ahh, the images!

err,,, zamorak was human AND a mahjarrat??

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

Who said Zamorak was ever human?

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

...I'm curious about what happens when only one Mahjarrat remains......

anyone else thinking about Highlander \'

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Ali The Wise is

[hide=Open]amgamgamg.png[/hide]

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Some dude on RSOF posted about it

:o :o :o :o

Kudos to DuhDuhDurrr!

Darn it! I thought I had discovered something big then I read this. #-o

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

various rs history articles???

Zamorak was NEVER human. He was a Mahjarrat who came to Gielinor along with all the other Mahjarrats fromp Frenneskae.

priest_wiz.png

How do you solve that bloody coded door please?

I have wasted so much time on it so please someone tell detailed how -.- -.- -.-

Get the decoder tapes and pick the lock on the chest for the code. Use the decoder rings on the numberpad by the door.

Now say your code is FDBA; your decoder tapes are numbered, put the first one on F, the second on D, third on B and last on A. Then just read off the numbers in order (first one from the tape numbered 1) which will give you the code for the door.

I still don't understand it. My code is CCHH. The strips cover each other up and then there is no numbers showing.

Edit: Nvm I got it now. I needed to put them on one at a time and copy down the number. :wall:

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

Ali The Wise is

Kudos to DuhDuhDurrr!

I just completed the quest and this makes so much sense,

[hide=Continued Spoiler]the NPC walks with the same kind of hunched stride that Jhallan does. Did anyone else notice that?[/hide]

damoon3hi7.png

Ali The Wise is

Kudos to DuhDuhDurrr!

I just completed the quest and this makes so much sense,

[hide=Continued Spoiler]the NPC walks with the same kind of hunched stride that Jhallan does. Did anyone else notice that?[/hide]

for crying out loud jagex, why do you have to be soo predictable? why cant just one of these historian types turn out to be just a genuine history nerd instead of a magical megatron you just made up 2 seconds ago?

I'd like to see a quest like this one

*suspicious old man* Young adventurer, can you help me ?

choose action

- kill him (1)

- talk to him (2)

(2)

- kill him

- torture him, then kill him.

(1)

"I have had enough of this"

Congratulations you have finished the quest. Taa-daa (I think you got the point ... everytime we help some at least "strange" old/nerd guy and in the end they always try to backstab us ...)

Zamorak was NEVER human. He was a Mahjarrat who came to Gielinor along with all the other Mahjarrats fromp Frenneskae.

I thought he was a human commander of Zaros' army, I think one of the ghosts of the shade robes miniquest tells this.

for crying out loud jagex, why do you have to be soo predictable? why cant just one of these historian types turn out to be just a genuine history nerd instead of a magical megatron you just made up 2 seconds ago?

There are plenty of legitimate Historians out there, like those that run the museums and such. Problem is, no one remembers them because they're not as fashionable as the ones that have some shady ulterior motive ;)

I thought he was a human commander of Zaros' army, I think one of the ghosts of the shade robes miniquest tells this.

The ghostly robes miniquest never makes Zamorak out as a human. Zaros's generals before his demise were all Mahjarrat who flocked to him from the desert gods (Icthlarin specifically I believe) until his betrayal by Zamorak, which caused a split between factions who supported Zaros and those that supported Zamorak's bid for power, which has solidified only further with the passage of time. Humans were commanded by Zamorak in Zaros's army, but he was never one unless he was using his shapeshifting ability to hide his true form. He was a Mahjarrat always (as far as we know). Just look at the login screen, it shows Zamorak and Saradomin and Zamorak's form is that of a humanoid warlord WITH A SKELETAL FACE. Hardly coincidental.

damoon3hi7.png

The human commander is someone else who fought alongside Zamorak. But I can't remember if it was one of the people who directly went to fight Zaros, or just helped in the war or something.

Dark_Jab.png

The human commander is someone else who fought alongside Zamorak. But I can't remember if it was one of the people who directly went to fight Zaros, or just helped in the war or something.

The last ghost in the Ghostly Robes miniquest was actually the only human in Zamoraks personal guard, back in Zaros' days.

priest_wiz.png