But what they don't get I can't cook

I want lo-o-o-obbies

That's what I want

That's what I wa-a-a-ant, yeah

That's what I want

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

I havnt eaten lobster for ages. Its like a cross between salty chicken and fish. mmmmmmmm

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Lobster tastes good, but I don't care for them much anymore. I guess it's the fact that they're bottom feeders, eating fish poop and rotting carcasses, not to mention, the eastern seaboard is filthy.

Mmmm you make them sound so enticing :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Lobster tastes good, but I don't care for them much anymore. I guess it's the fact that they're bottom feeders, eating fish poop and rotting carcasses, not to mention, the eastern seaboard is filthy.

Damn.. Anyone wanna go to Red Lobster? :D

Lobster farms exist right?

Damn.. Anyone wanna go to Red Lobster? :D

Oh man.... those biscuits...

summerpngwy6.jpg

Lobster sticks to magnet!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Kill joy :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Cool, how much they heal?

If my starwing lvl is currently 0/10, will it go up atleast to 3/10 when i eat 1 of tose ?!!+1!?!?1?!?+1!1???

Joking, i like them

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Cool, how much they heal?

If my starwing lvl is currently 0/10, will it go up atleast to 3/10 when i eat 1 of tose ?!!+1!?!?1?!?+1!1???

Joking, i like them

LoL u only eat part of the lobbie like the tail and the stomach the rest is Boneso i would say it heals like 2-3 on its own, but add a couple slices of delicious kingsmill thick and it'll probley heal 6-7 :roll:

http://www.godhatesshrimp.com

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:

9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:

10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

:P

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites. We call upon all Christians to join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster. Yea, even Popeye's shall be cleansed. The name of Bubba shall be anathema. We must stop the unbelievers from destroying the sanctity of our restaurants.

LOL!

Technically God only hates 6 things.

6:16-19[/url]":2anq393c]There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

I don't see shrimp, s.com/]gays, americans or swedes on that list at all :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I like lobster, in fact i like all meat and seafood and fish except liver. But anyway i do like lobster, a little tastier than crab, but it's definitely overpriced and over-rated. It's stereotypisisied for being this exquisite preserve of the wealthy, but frankly a good cooked piece of meat is just as nice as lobster anyday. The best lobsters tend to be the really fresh ones you can get in Thailand that hardly cost anything like as much as you might pay in an upscale restaurant, but are much tastier.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Having lived on the east coast of Canada, and had access to $3 or less a pound (!) lobster, I quickly grew sick of the stuff, not even taking into consideration what the suckers eat.

P.S.: Are you also aware that lobsters are related to spiders?

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

Having lived on the east coast of Canada, and had access to $3 or less a pound (!) lobster, I quickly grew sick of the stuff, not even taking into consideration what the suckers eat.

P.S.: Are you also aware that lobsters are related to spiders?

Well not really lol, they are both in the Arthropoda Phylum but Spiders are class Arachnida and lobsters are Crustacea Malacostraca.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Geez man, Lobsters are so tasty. Thanks a lot :P

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D