New Music You've Bought Recently ...

AThousandLies

Just bought the new coheed album legally thank you.

Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness.

Any album with "Welcome Home" on it is worth buying the album.

The album is completely different from any other coheed album or songs that I have ever heard. Instead of sort of emo-y power chords this stuffs just really cool. They may not be dream thearter musically but they write amazing songs.

If in the past you have disregarded coheed after only after a short listen to one of their old songs check this one out.

I just went to a party where a band covered "welcome home" It's so cool having the crowd do the background vocals at the end.

Nobody"s going to have any idea what i'm talking about.

Black-Eyed Peas: Monkey Madness. Bought it for my gf as a gift.

Lasy I checked it was Monkey Business?

I know this is going to make me seem fascist but ... could we please limit this thread to music you've obtained legally? By that I mean, someone has bought it for you, you've bought the CD, or you've downloaded it legally? Otherwise this thread is going to have way too many pages ...

Thanks in advance.

I totally agree. The thread clearly says "Bought" not "Illegally Downloaded"

Last cd was Kanye West - Late Registration, really good, but i love every song he will ever work on 8).

Next album will hopefully be Athlete, or maybe Jack Johnson, can't wait. :)

George Bush > Kanye West.

Anyway, the last cd I bought was Roper - Brace yourself for the mediocre.

...i use limewire to get free pirated music WOOT and since i have a ipod just drag and drop to itunes..... well the lastest things ive dl'ed were liberate by disturbed, let the bodies hit the floor, NEEDLES by system of a down OMG this song 120ckz012z my b0xz012z

why post on a thread that says "New Music You've Bought Recently ..." only to be all "1337" noob and brag about piracy? Its an instant ban on these forums ya know?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Also got Divison Bell to round out my Pink Floyd collection. It was awful. Then again, it's not really even Pink Floyd, so I shouldn't be too disappointed.

You're not one of those Waters fanboys are you? You can't tell me that Keep Talking, Coming Back to Life and especially High Hopes are awful.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Black-Eyed Peas: Monkey Madness. Bought it for my gf as a gift.

Lasy I checked it was Monkey Business?

Oh crap

*shifty eyes*

I blame myself playing RS for that mistake.. damn quest -.- You would've thought that once you quit the game, you'll forget about it :(

I have Limewire too, but I don't use it that much. Its really bad when it comes to the Albums and all that, so I buy CD's most of the time...

Latest one, The Used - In Love and Death

Awesome alubm, gotta check it out.

I have Limewire too, but I don't use it that much. Its really bad when it comes to the Albums and all that, so I buy CD's most of the time...

Latest one, The Used - In Love and Death

Awesome alubm, gotta check it out.

I bought that cd last year :P Not too bad :wink:

I managed to pick up second hand copies of Reckoning Night, Winterheart's Guild and Ecliptica, all by Sonata Arctica and for less than the price of one new album :P

spinvis.jpg

Spinvis

Great album, recorded at home. But this is just so beautiful, awesome album by a Dutch band, they sing in Dutch too. Even if you're not Dutch this is a must try.

"Willie's comments: My Dutch friend Anne sent me this album for Christmas, and it instantly became one of my favorite albums ever. Spinvis is one guy who records exciting, production-happy indie-rock in his attic studio near Utrecht, though there's nothing lo-fi or cheap-sounding about it. English-speaking ears might take a little while to get acclimated to the amelodic "kchchh" fricative noises that pop up a lot in Dutch, but it will take you no time at all to fall in love with the sweet, infectious songwriting of tracks like "Bagagedrager" or the funky "Limonadeglazen Wodka." Spinvis favors an electronica-inflected style of rock that recalls the Super Furry Animals, a less self-indulgent Cornelius, or Air at their cuddliest (and if you don't mind when the aforementioned artists sing in Welsh, Japanese, or French, respectively, then you have no excuse for complaining that you can't understand the lyrics here). The songs wind their way through lush fields of keyboards and programmed rhythms, but the production never succumbs to studio fussiness; Spinvis knows when to let the arrangements hang back and let his voice be the main attraction, like on the lovable, guitar-based "Smalfilm," but he's happy to give his songs any sound they need to live up to their potential. If I had my way, the taut "Astronout" would've been a worldwide hit, with its compelling vocoderized melody and kick-[wagon] dynamic shifts between the flute-based bridge and the blazing guitars of the chorus, but even in patches where the tunes are a tad underwritten (as with the sloppy closer "Regen en Patchoulli"), there's such an efficient-yet-intimate vibe to Spinvis that it's hard to mind. Despite the fact that Spinvis is on V2 Records in Europe, it's currently unavailable in the United States, but I highly encourage you all to be resourceful and figure out some way of getting ahold of this album. I'd recommend finding a great friend in the Netherlands like Anne, but even the friendless among you need to find some means of getting this. There are literally thousands of great albums out there that you'll probably never hear in your lifetime. Don't let this be one of them. Grade: A "

From Disclaimerband.com

00sigurrostakkretail20056pr.th.jpg

Takk, from the Icelandish band "Sigur RÃÆÃâÃâós". I discovered this band yesterday, and it struck me as something completely unique, which is very rare these days. I never heard anything like this. So of course I had to buy an album. I was looking for the album "()" since I heard that was their best...But it was sold out at our music-store so I got their latest album Takk, it's just amazing. Although you can't understand the lyrics the instrumentals create such a great atmosphere. I don't know how to describe this album, it's just amazing, it really moved me. Everybody should try this. And I'm going to get more from this band without a doubt. Jonsi Birgisson (Sigur RÃÆÃâÃâós) described this album as a walk trough the forrest, and I think I'm just going to agree with him.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

kanye west - Late registration

50 cent - the massacre

3 doors down- Away from the sun

Chris rock albums

All jack johnsons

Gorillaz - demon days

Mariah carey -Emancipation

All R.kellys

Foo fighters- In your honour

many more

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D