Dragon claws

Saunamajuri

Im suggesting that you must complete While Guthix sleeps in order to wield dragon claws. Here are some reasons

Their price would drop.

Their special attack is devastating. Only few should be able to use them

less pjing (or not :? )

Post opinions and reason why or why not

P.S. No, im not suggesting this because i have completed WGs. And im only lvl 89 (No way im slaying Tds in a long time) and i have about 300k money.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I don't like you.

Thats not a reason :shame:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

I don't like you.

Thats not a reason :shame:

Yes it is :shame:

Well, it´s a bad one then

nimetnbb.jpg

A lot of people would lose money. Rants forum will be full of people ranting how their claws won't sell and that they lost 10m from 1 update.

And TDs would be almost pointless. And i think they would lose more then 10m...

PvP worlds are a mess as it is, stopping a few people from wielding them won't do much, unfortunately. Most people that I see PKing with claws are level 120+, so it would be likely they'd done the quest anyways.

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009

This would screw the economy, heaps of people would lose money over this. So no.

I say they should do. Won't screw up the economy that bad (5 items dropping is not bad.).

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Its basically too late for it now.

If it was done during the update or even a few days after the update, not much complaining would go on, but if Jagex does this now, the forums would probably collapse due to the overload of rants.

That would make TDs pointless.

This would screw the economy, heaps of people would lose money over this. So no.

I say they should do. Won't screw up the economy that bad (5 items dropping is not bad.).

Look what partyhats did, and they are only one item :|

Seriously, this would lose a lot of people money, and my friend would just chuck a fit at you if you said that around him (He loves hid D claws but hasn't done while guthix sleeps. He hates questing. Also it would be a waste of his 22M as he often sells them and then rebuys when he needs them again).

disturbeda.png