Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

mage, you did take it straight out from under me nose, i posted my claim before you did aaaaaaand....

I'll help take over Australia, sell it to whoever wants it as long as it is mandatory for aboriginals to be treated equally as whites..

i would like to take over new zealand and australia, if thats ok. i would also make them one country and establish it as the worlds new super power and then destroy life in all other countries until these 2 islands alone remain inhabited

NO! It's mine! I shall fight anyone over the ownership of Australia!

Seeing as most of Aus laws are stupid I shall change them. First on the list - getting rid of Steven Conroy, as in I shall permanently ban him from the country, 2nd is providing better internet, 3rd will be copyright reform.

you took it straight out from under me while i had no chance to defend my position as ruler of the country

yes, ray had taken it first, but i woulda agreed to his term for taking it, though, had i seen his post earlier

however, i would be willing to form an alliance of sorts between NZ and AUS, if you would like

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

mage, you did take it straight out from under me nose, i posted my claim before you did aaaaaaand....

I'll help take over Australia, sell it to whoever wants it as long as it is mandatory for aboriginals to be treated equally as whites..

i would like to take over new zealand and australia, if thats ok. i would also make them one country and establish it as the worlds new super power and then destroy life in all other countries until these 2 islands alone remain inhabited

Seeing as most of Aus laws are stupid I shall change them. First on the list - getting rid of Steven Conroy, as in I shall permanently ban him from the country, 2nd is providing better internet, 3rd will be copyright reform.

you took it straight out from under me while i had no chance to defend my position as ruler of the country

however, i would be willing to form an alliance of sorts between NZ and AUS, if you would like

Actually Ray had it first, but because we are buddies he gave it up to me, on the terms he got Tasmania. Also you stated NZ first, so I assumed it was your first choice, plus with your choice of what to do other countries would have had you assassinated anyway. So I essentially saved you life. It's Australia, we trade with anyone not seeking to harm us.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Actually Ray had it first, but because we are buddies he gave it up to me, on the terms he got Tasmania. Also you stated NZ first, so I assumed it was your first choice, plus with your choice of what to do other countries would have had you assassinated anyway. So I essentially saved you life. It's Australia, we trade with anyone not seeking to harm us.

i didnt actually know that ray had decided to give it to you, and i said more....outlandish things because i kinda took this thing as a joke first, and i didnt expect this thread to grow so fast and become o so srs, and i woulda changed my plan once i realised how this thread would turn out

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I've had a lot of attention for the F-22 Raptor. Seeing as how it's a 5th generation fighter aircraft and this technology doesn't grow on trees. Israeli scientist are going to have to think this one for quite some time. I will however, start producing 2 F-22 Raptors.

My engines for ethanol fuel is should be done later today...finally. :thumbsup:

I have still one more year till my students that are in college get their bachelor degrees so I'm very excited about that.

Saudi Arabia has certainly been a determined group of people, but again my military due to the Eurofighter Tycoons are simply too strong for them. I shall soon put my army on the ground to finish it off. Should be done by tomorrow as well.

Thanks a lot for these suits Iran. I will test them out when I put my ground forces.

I have a question, how does China continue operating with no trades?

*gives Egypt The Rosetta Stone he found*

My plan for North Korea: Create a massive LHC 138Km in diameter (this should take around 12 years) to mass-produce anti-matter and supply the world with a cheap unlimited energy source.

We need to sign a pact before the antimatter is produced.

NO NATION CAN USE ANTIMATTER AS A WEAPON AGAINST ANY NATION!

I have a question, how does China continue operating with no trades?

The plan we agreed was that China would simply continue to do as it would pre-game, trading wise, but is otherwise untouchable. So that the world economy doesn't explode.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Latvia has decided to join Findenland, so long as its treated well, and that they can keep their languages. They believe that the economy will bolster in a larger, more productive mass. The current government will still rule as governors, so to speak.

Talks with Lithuania are not going well, an invasion may be necessary. We are threatening to invade if they disagree to our terms.

Findenland has acquired permission to begin construction of two air force bases in Russia, one in Murmansk and one in St. Petersburg.

Lithuania should be the last country we take over, so don't be alarmed by our military movement.

Latvia has added about 5,000 men to our army,our trade is being bolstered by Latvia's exports..

We would like to station around 5,000 soldiers in Korea while Da_latios constructs the LHC to ensure he doesn't attempt to make it into a weapon.

Latvia farmers are encouraged to grow sugar beets as to develop it into ethanol.

Japan's start of the year update

MILITARY PERSONNEL/EQUIPMENT: We've managed to get all four Nuclear Submarines up and running (We began construction two years ago. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!), as well as the Aircraft Carrier "Tigger". Recruitment for the army has slowed a little, down to only 35,000 new recruits in the last 6 months - bringing our total active personnel to 575,000. However, this number is expected to rise in the new year.

Currently only 175,000 troops are in training, with 100,000 of these nearing their completion in 6 months time.

MILITARY/DIPLOMATIC CAMPAIGNS: Mambosa has been captured by the advance guard of Exoskeleton A-2 equipped Heavy Infantry of the Japanese and Iranian armies, without casualties and bombardment from the frigates prior to landing. The Kenyan's defending the city soon scrambled at the sight of the Exoskeleton's, a fact noted by the commander at the ciy.

The Exoskeleton unit is currently running happily north, planning on taking out all sea ports, our navy is moving alongside them up the coast while the rest of our forces quell resistance in the city.

In Papua New Guinea, the country has agreed to hand over to Japanese control peacefully, and 10,000 troops have been dispatched to complete their training in PNG to help keep the peace while the take over happens.

[To make this clear: The Japanese Empire now holds Papua New Guinea and a small slice of Kenya, which will quickly grow.]

INFRASTRUCTURE: The new strand of Verde Soylante which "eats" pollution has proved immensely useful, helping to drop pollution levels in Tokyo by 2%. These plants are now also being planted in the newly cleared lands, hoping to keep pollution down in what was a nature haven.

No more changes in how we get our power, other than a small increase in solar technology.

CeeCityFifteen has been moved into now, there are currently 62,000 people living in the city in comfortable houses. Reports of sea sickness are rare, amazingly.

Due to Verde Soylante and lower population density, 800,000 babies were born this year. Wonderful.

Alright screw holland, i take SOMALIA (guess why lol) and make piracy legal, but only with wooden ships, beware me hearties for Somalian pirates we

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

why the bloody hell is mexico infested with zombies? in light of receiving this information i've sent out information via TV and radio asking anyone with a will, desire, or ability to fight against the zombies in mexico to stand up and enlist in my army for a tenure of an unspecified amount of time until we rid mexico of the zombie menace and claim mexico as our own.

Ace quit, and thats how she decided Mexico was to end.

We already bombed the crap out of it, and sprayed an anti-solanum protein over the entire country.

Should be inhabitable again in about a year, but theres going to be nothing there, we'd have to start from scratch.

Anyways, Israel and Japan are being sent Exobreaker suits on a weekly basis, And there are currently 300 in storage, 180 in active service in my own forces, and about 80 each in Isael and Japanese forces.

Faroe continues to build its Mass Driver on the Western Island.

By the way, I would like to use the Mass Driver to help with the international space program, if such help is needed.

Can I join in on the project?

There have been no real breakthroughs in the Exoskeleton and military departments.

By the way, extra titanium/silicon is always appreciated, and I would be willing to pay in either cash, or Exo suits.

And Australia, I can now complete your order of 100 Exobreaker A-2 suits.

2Xeo5.png

I give up Germany and flee to a pacific island where i live until old age.

I don't have the time to read 10-15+ pages each day, it's too much.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

After their leader departs, germany slips into anarchy, and after a few weeks, most everyone is dead due to violent riots and explosives being set off.

2Xeo5.png

After their leader departs, germany slips into anarchy, and after a few weeks, most everyone is dead due to violent riots and explosives being set off.

Amazingly, the world's economy is hardly fazed by this sudden turn of events in one of the biggest nations in Europe.

Anybody wanna be allies with Somalia? ill grant you free passage past Africa's horn

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Findenland would like to offer 1B USD to the space program perferably for the space training section.

Also we would like to order 6 suits with 5 of them being slightly weaker and being able to be contained by the stronger 1 if neccessary. Also we would like two remote shut down for all the suits if the people in them decide to go rebellious. The suits will be used for mining of dangerous/radioactive rocks.

Admiral_Caro.png

Excellent!

Anybody wanna be allies with Somalia? ill grant you free passage past Africa's horn

I shall ally with you, just remember that flaregun > woodenships.

Findenland would like to offer 1B USD to the space program perferably for the space training section.

Also we would like to order 6 suits with 5 of them being slightly weaker and being able to be contained by the stronger 1 if neccessary. Also we would like two remote shut down for all the suits if the people in them decide to go rebellious. The suits will be used for mining of dangerous/radioactive rocks.

That is fine, but remember, the suits will not fully protect somebody from radioactivity.

They do have a lead layer built in, which can prevent a lot of radiation from getting through, but it wont prevent all of it.

Remember, they aren't totally invincible, its not like you can just wade through a sea of gunfire, so I don't think you need them to be modifed weaker/stronger.

Also, remote shutdown can be supplies, but it wont totally turn the suits off.

If it did, anybody inside at the time would simply be crushed to death.

Instead it disables some of the sensors and all the weaponry systems.

2Xeo5.png

Excellent!

Especially with minicrits.

Also, good luck on stopping nuclear navies of the modern world with your badly equipped boats. Just sayin'.

Lots of Exoskeleton's going around.

Excellent!

Don't worry, our trio alliance still owns the vast majority.

2Xeo5.png

That is fine, but remember, the suits will not fully protect somebody from radioactivity.

They do have a lead layer built in, which can prevent a lot of radiation from getting through, but it wont prevent all of it.

Remember, they aren't totally invincible, its not like you can just wade through a sea of gunfire, so I don't think you need them to be modifed weaker/stronger.

Could the suit be ordered without weapontry that wouldn't be used to aid mining?

Admiral_Caro.png

Could the suit be ordered without weapontry that wouldn't be used to aid mining?

That would be fine, they are usually equipped with an arm mounted machine gun, but that can be removed before dispatch.

2Xeo5.png

Excellent!

Especially with minicrits.

Also, good luck on stopping nuclear navies of the modern world with your badly equipped boats. Just sayin'.

pff, well brave your balls and well bust your squalls, somalian pirates we.

Somalia got a new national anthem:

[hide=]We drink and we pillage and we do what we please

We get all that we want for free

Well kick your ---

And ---- your lass

Somalian pirates we

So with a yo [garden tool] [garden tool]

And with a yee hee hee

We take to the African sea

Well brave the squalls

And bust your balls

Somalian pirates we[/hide]

[hide=the locals singing our national anthem][yt]C1_NpLKnWLU[/yt][/hide]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Somalia got a new national anthem:

[hide=]We drink and we pillage and we do what we please

We get all that we want for free

Well kick your ---

And ---- your lass

Somalian pirates we

So with a yo [garden tool] [garden tool]

And with a yee hee hee

We take to the African sea

Well brave the squalls

And bust your balls

Somalian pirates we[/hide]

Whoever wrote that needs to write one for Australia IRL, Adv. Aus Fair is the worst one. you listen to it and go "wtf is _____?"

The people of somalia are currently building water cleaning plants

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]