Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

China actually resigned.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Guys... China and USA have only been inactive for a few days... some people have ACTUAL LIVES. I know, hard to believe.

Now that we have completed the first aircraft carrier and a matching set of 200 small fighters, we have dispatched it to Algeria and have begun raiding the local villages and cities in order to gain a military hold over the area. We expect the next carrier to be complete by tomorrow if not sooner.

Brief description of the fighters: 35 feet long with a 25 foot wingspan, these fighters are known as Sand Bees. A large Gatling gun is supported on each wing with a nice sized bomb bay in the back... usually filled with napalm canisters, a cheap but affective munition.

China said that he wanted to retire.

EDIT: Ninja'd

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Also, Evil Mumm Ra tends to post one update a day. I'm happy with how he plays.

EDIT: Just reflecting on how the superpowers of this have turned out. The SAR dissoluted (I think that's a word? xD) pretty quickly, the IAC never did anything cool and now China has failed, I don't think Russia is that interested either sadly.

The only superpower still going is the European Confederacy, and they don't seem to have any direction either.

I'd say the countries which seem to be doing the most are Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Norway, Israel, Eygpt, Luxembourg, Taiwan, to some degree Iran and of course, the lovely Japan. If we can keep at least this number going for a few more weeks, as well as some stragglers along the way, I'll be damn happy.

FURTHERMORE: Lol, my past 4 (5?) posts have been edited.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I will donate to this space program.

On the other hand. Saudi Arabia has been putting up small resistance. My eurofighter tycoons are simply proving that they too powerful for them. Our causality have been low, but I am doing well number wise.

Is it possible? Did I really find schematics of the F-22 Raptor? :shock: I am happy! :P

Engines are still working along. Almost all of the electricity for Israel/Lebanon is by solar energy.

Me and Egypt are peaceful again. I can use the canal again.

We need to hold a meeting for the future of Mexico and China.

In light of Africa's takeover by Argentina, Brazil, and myself(Luxembourg) I will initiate an organization. I call it COIN. It stands for Community Of Imperialist Nations. This organization will ensure all imperialist nations will not step on each others' feet while colonizing in the African region. All other decisions are up to the respecitive legislation of each individual country. Basically, it's a non-aggression agreement. All who agree to these terms, please respond. Those who don't respond will be assumed to have declined the offer and shall be treated more hostily.

In other news, the colonization of Mozambique is nearing completion (perhaps a few more rl hours). The Argentinian and Russian troops are stilll in service with Luxembourg for a few remaining months. A militia has been formed in west Zimbabwe to counter any possibble resistance or invasion. Mozambique is now 30% more catholic.

Luxembourg's extra money from the rising taxes will be spent on constructing fighter planes and bombers. About a dozen of each. Construction shall be complete in 6 months or so. Diamonds have been discovered in Mozambique, and are en route to Isreal.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Japan and Iran object to being forgotten about in the African Colonization Crusades.

EDIT: The Japanese assault force has hooked up with the Iranian troops enroute, and are currently blockading Mombasa, with landings to begin when darkness falls. We are not expecting large casualties, and happily the Japanese and Iranian troops are bonding well.

Once Mombasa falls, we will commandeer the airport there for military purposes until our conquest of the country is complete. We conservatively estimate to have the country under our control within 2 years, and at least 60% of the country (excluding the capital) within a year.

The battle plan is to control the trade routes in and out of the country first, using blitzkrieg-similar tactics and isolating the capital, where we expect the majority of Kenya's army will be.

I will donate to this space program.

On the other hand. Saudi Arabia has been putting up small resistance. My eurofighter tycoons are simply proving that they too powerful for them. Our causality have been low, but I am doing well number wise.

Is it possible? Did I really find schematics of the F-22 Raptor? :shock: I am happy! :P

Engines are still working along. Almost all of the electricity for Israel/Lebanon is by solar energy.

Me and Egypt are peaceful again. I can use the canal again.

We need to hold a meeting for the future of Mexico and China.

I got you the eurofighter schematics for a good deal, how about hooking me up with those raptor schematics?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

North Korea now has enough resources to begin building 100 nuclear research facilities.

I have allocated 2 million men and women to begin construction of these facilities immediately. It should take 2 years.

I still have 500,000 men mining and bringing supplies to and from the nuclear facility construction sites.

New food distribution sites are being placed close to the nuclear research facilities in order to gain easy access to food and water.

An education reform bill has been drafted. It will be put into action in one year. This will create around 800,000 jobs.

My plan for North Korea: Create a massive LHC 138Km in diameter (this should take around 12 years) to mass-produce anti-matter and supply the world with a cheap unlimited energy source.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

North Korea now has enough resources to begin building 100 nuclear research facilities.

I have allocated 2 million men and women to begin construction of these facilities immediately. It should take 2 years.

I still have 500,000 men mining and bringing supplies to and from the nuclear facility construction sites.

An education reform bill has been drafted. It will be put into action in one year. This will create around 800,000 jobs.

My plan for North Korea: Create a massive LHC 138Km in diameter (this should take around 12 years) to mass-produce anti-matter and supply the world with a cheap unlimited energy source.

That's rather ambitious. Here's to no nuclear weapons!

3zh5ap4.jpg

NI have allocated 2 million men and women to begin construction of these facilities immediately. It should take 2 years.

At first I thought this was absurd, that you couldn't just allocate 2 million people, but I was amazed when I discovered that NK's entire economy is government planned and state owned.

EDIT: After more research, it turns out Canada has already invented a means of creating Tritium as a by product of the production of Heavy water (deuterium, to some extent).

FURTHERMORE:

In an interview which aired on the Iranian News Channel (IRINN) on August 27, 2006, Iranian Nuclear Chief Mohammad Sa'idi claimed that heavy water could be used to treat AIDS and cancer. Daily consumption was recommended

lol

Japan and Iran object to being forgotten about in the African Colonization Crusades.

My mistake. Japan, Iran, and Egypt are all invited to join COIN.

As for Egypt, i have no plans for Northern Africa short of hosting a few miners and or military powers. I have no use for all of Africa I just need somewhere to put everyone. I may not even use North Africa for this purpose. I may just talk to Italy about it (who hasn't been very active as far as I can tell).

My next generation population is now roughly 2 years old. Luxembourg has passed a law for education to start at age 4 until age 20, or 24 pending education level. Military service will be mandatory after age 20 unless furthering education.

The Pope is itching to get some fresh air. Anyone want him to visit for a while? I ask only for borrowed troops in return. I'd prefer them all to be Catholic.

and @Da_Latios:

That's very generous of you. Someday, i may just return the favor :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Faroe Island research facility is now ready to publish some of its latest breakthroughs.

For starters, [Edit] created a protein which destroys the Solanum virus, so Mexico will be inhabitable in about a year.

I feel this is very good news, and is capable of wiping the virus from the ecosystem entirely.

My military experimentation has yielded very good results, and the first Exoskeletons are in production, named Exobreaker A-2, for no reason other than an awsome sounding name.

The Exoskeleton takes roughly 3 hours to take on or off, and will not limit the users agility in any way, since it is designed to be incredibly durable, as well as flexible. When wearing the suit, a 6 foot tall human stands at around 7 and a half feet, and looks rather intimidating.

It will increase the users sense of hearing by about 80%, their base running speed is increased by about 80%, and their base strength by around 120%. They will resist most basic gunfire, but are far from indestructible if very high calibur weapons (or explosives) are used.

Unfortunately, they are also incredibly expensive to produce, at around $190k.

I heard that everyone was discussing a space program, and decided to do a little research myself.

Okay, everyone knows how railguns work, right?

Construction of a massive, mile long tube, with electromagnetic rings lining it, is underway.

This tube will be able to launch metallic objects by speeding them up with magnetic repulsion, reaching incredible speeds capable of entering space, and taking far less preperation time.

The tube is based on Faroe's most western Island, and will be accessible to my allies, or my allies allies.

2Xeo5.png

Whoah, people bursting onto the high tech scene. I can play that game.

A certain geothermal vent in desert Egypt has been surrounded by military and government vehicles. no word yet on what the hell is going on.

You HAVE played that game, remember how you produced all that super duper weaponry out of nowhere?

Yeah.

Railguns are practical for getting things into orbit at best.

But this is a GIANT railgun. Not designed for warfare, but designed specifically for space travel.

It is around 35 metres diametre, and about a mile long.

2Xeo5.png

But this is a GIANT railgun. Not designed for warfare, but designed specifically for space travel.

Like a mass driver?

Also see The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, by Robert Heinlein.

3zh5ap4.jpg

In light of Africa's takeover by Argentina, Brazil, and myself(Luxembourg) I will initiate an organization. I call it COIN. It stands for Community Of Imperialist Nations. This organization will ensure all imperialist nations will not step on each others' feet while colonizing in the African region. All other decisions are up to the respecitive legislation of each individual country. Basically, it's a non-aggression agreement. All who agree to these terms, please respond. Those who don't respond will be assumed to have declined the offer and shall be treated more hostily.

I agree to the non-aggression pact, but will require another visit from the Pope. This time in Gabon, once we captured the country and calmed the citizens. With 60% of Gabon's citizens being Catholic, it's invaders inviting the Pope will ease relations between loyalists and the new government. Already, Port Gentil (2nd largest port of the city) has been captured and the army is fighting in the nation's capital: Libreville. Victory is near; the government is loosing support and resources due to our naval blockcade and their heavy reliance of imports. The lack of resources will force the people support the end of the invasion.

Back home, Argentine scientists and engineers are working on a modern, heavy assault tank: the TA64 (Tanque Argentino 64). This tank will support our troops occupying Gabon and national security. Our imports to relation of exports has increased to 47%, a staggering increase for a few months. Several new leatherworking and meat packaging companies are being set up due to the increasing economic status.

Three more submarines have been repaired from Lent's reign and are on route to Gabon.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I would love to join in on this space-mission-thingy. I can send some scientists, there seem to be an abundance of those in my lands.

I'm getting mixed numbers for what my research budget is - remind me to hire better officials. Anyway, it appears that I've spent up to $10 billion USD in the past on R&D. (Plus what I get now from the Philippines) From this, I'd be willing to spare $2 billion. (...Is that sensible number...?) Enjoy.

The rest of the research money is mainly being put into biotechnology, nanotechnology and robotics (intelligent technology). There may be robots wandering the streets of Taipei in a few years...

I have no interest in African colonies, though I will continue to fund the spread of important vaccines. (Assuming we still have these, and that they weren't destroyed along with Hawaii) And in light of the recent events in China, I've sent diplomats to Hong Kong and Fuzhou, Fujian.

A few aircraft carriers have been built (my people sure manufacture fast - ever notice how there are quite a few things "Made in Taiwan"?), and have been sent after the portion of my navy which headed to Borneo. Of course, they're carrying bombers and stealth jets and awesome airplane fighter things.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Like a mass driver?

Yeah, essentially a mass driver.

It has its own nuclear reactor powering it, so that isn't an issue.

Update, 3 Exobreaker A-2 suits have been sent to my forces in Iran, one is in my capital city, the other two are being used by border patrols.

There are currently 9 in existance, 3 in Iran, 4 on Faroe, and one each have been dispatched to my Allies, Israel and Japan.

2Xeo5.png

Like a mass driver?

Ross, PM's man!

EDIT: For anyone interested in Heavy Water, I found this (official?) articlepretty interesting.

Like a mass driver?

Ross, PM's man!

Whoops, sorry, I'll get right on it.

2Xeo5.png

Like a mass driver?

Ross, PM's man!

Hey, if he wants to freely advertise the locations of highly valuable technologies like that, that's his business. I'm sure that installation is very heavily guarded.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Oh I assure you, trying to attack Faroe would be very difficult indeed.

The technology is perfectly safe with the amount of troops I have assigned to guard it.

Not to mention the fact the Island contains multiple Exobreaker A-2 suits, with specially trained soldiers.

Any army attacking Faroe would lose to many men for it to be worth it.

2Xeo5.png