Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

my humanoid drones initial designs have been drawn up, and they look something like this:

[hide=]robo1i.jpg

robo2.jpg[/hide]

sibject to change. ofcourse. they carry inbuilt assault rifles, short-range exploding darts (AKA, SEDs). the SEDs are kind of like tiny missiles. on the longer, ony piece arm, it will either have rocket launcher or a grenade launcher. this is what we plan for them to have anyway.

Exactly how long have you been researching this?

LNYvk.png

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

my humanoid drones initial designs have been drawn up, and they look something like this:

[hide=]robo1i.jpg

robo2.jpg[/hide]

sibject to change. ofcourse. they carry inbuilt assault rifles, short-range exploding darts (AKA, SEDs). the SEDs are kind of like tiny missiles. on the longer, ony piece arm, it will either have rocket launcher or a grenade launcher. this is what we plan for them to have anyway.

Considering that my MAASs look like this:

image.out?imageId=user-doomedfear2.jpg&version=4

I don't think Russia needs to really go through the research phase, since his look to be just a variation of my design.

[hide=]robo1i.jpg

robo2.jpg[/hide]

I don't think Russia needs to really go through the research phase, since his look to be just a variation of my design.

50/50, we just meant for the designs to be atleast semi-humanoid, and those were only the rough plans we are basing our drones on, and we are still working on the interior mechanics and circuitry. but if germania wants to help us with any of that, itd be cool. lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

[hide=]robo1i.jpg

robo2.jpg[/hide]

50/50, we just meant for the designs to be atleast semi-humanoid, and those were only the rough plans we are basing our drones on, and we are still working on the interior mechanics and circuitry. but if germania wants to help us with any of that, itd be cool. lol

I would just like to point out that they would be extremely vulnerable to rocket fire

LNYvk.png

[hide=]robo1i.jpg

robo2.jpg[/hide]

I would just like to point out that they would be extremely vulnerable to rocket fire

they are going to have measures to prevent rockets, hopefully.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

[hide=]robo1i.jpg

robo2.jpg[/hide]

they are going to have measures to prevent rockets, hopefully.

*shrug* So are your walkers Malaysia. Can't win 'em all. And yes, of course Germania will assist Russia.

Despite my people's initial resistance to colonialism, I have convinced them that it is in their best interests to have extraterrestrial colonies, if only to keep tabs on other nations' activities. To that end, Venezuela would like to purchase a ship to mount a Martian expedition from whoever is willing to sell.

I'm an INTJ by the way.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

*shrug* So are your walkers Malaysia. Can't win 'em all. And yes, of course Germania will assist Russia.

But they aren't bipedal instead they are 8 legged and heavily armoured...(so not to the same degree)

LNYvk.png

But they aren't bipedal instead they are 8 legged and heavily armoured...(so not to the same degree)

There is always going to be small weaknesses in the armour of something like that, especially around joints. thats what the SEDs are for; get in the small hole and blow up from there, to destroy the area around that joint, soon rendering it imobile

There is always going to be small weaknesses in the armour of something like that, especially around joints. thats what the SEDs are for; get in the small hole and blow up from there, to destroy the area around that joint, soon rendering it imobile

yes except they would be short ranged and well they wouldnt go that far with an anti tank shell lodged up their[cabbage]

LNYvk.png

yes except they would be short ranged and well they wouldnt go that far with an anti tank shell lodged up their[cabbage]

Anti-tank shell would have a lot of trouble hitting one of those things.

Anti-tank shell would have a lot of trouble hitting one of those things.

depends on how big they are

LNYvk.png

The Brazilian army still stands by that humans are more effective than robots, and in all likelihood, always will be. Mechs are great for support, but nothing can replace a standard army.

Though we are in the process of researching a new type of tank. It will look very little like any tanks in real life, it will be much smaller, and have a very different defense system. We're probably going to release this, along with our assault rifle design, and a new set of standard infantry weapons in a couple of years.

Just a question, the reason nuclear bombs are banned is because of the side effects, like fallout and all, right?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Just a question, the reason nuclear bombs are banned is because of the side effects, like fallout and all, right?

Yes, but I think it's possible to make a "clean" bomb.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Fusion bombs are, if they don't use a fission trigger, clean. I think I'm the only one to have invested into fusion though, which I started researching with our first space ship (which started 2 days into the thread), so it's come a long way. The only major fusion reactors though are the ones on my ships, because they are very expensive to set up, even though they end up being cost effective.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

by short range, i intended it to mean about the range of your standard bullet. in this day and age (of the thread) where things can hit from such great distances, a bullet-ranged weapon is pretty short range, but good enough to do damage. also, anything that can launch an anti tank shell wont be doing too well with exploding rounds bearing down all around it, either

by short range, i intended it to mean about the range of your standard bullet. in this day and age (of the thread) where things can hit from such great distances, a bullet-ranged weapon is pretty short range, but good enough to do damage. also, anything that can launch an anti tank shell wont be doing too well with exploding rounds bearing down all around it, either

how are you launching them air pressure?
LNYvk.png

likely going to be the same as a regular bullet; a controlled explosion propells it to the target, but with this, another explosion occurs after it slams into the target, with a much more volatile explosive than was used to propell it.

either that, or it gets launched railgun or gaussgun style- magnets. but thats unlikely

[hide=pagecloggingquotes]

likely going to be the same as a regular bullet; a controlled explosion propells it to the target, but with this, another explosion occurs after it slams into the target, with a much more volatile explosive than was used to propell it.

either that, or it gets launched railgun or gaussgun style- magnets. but thats unlikely

[/hide] wouldnt that be the exact same as incendiary rounds?
LNYvk.png

With all of these internal changes, Luxembourg feels ready to help out certain nations productionally. My country is now dedicated to

1) populating through cloning

2) producing anything required to allies

3) diplomatic relations

4) maintaining internal order

5) researching extreme technology (Haven or otherwise)

Luxembourg raises their children as very proud low paid workers (almost in a drone state, aka Delta humans). Cheap labour is available. We've actually already made a few undisclosed deals with countries for production/research from years back.

Currently all contract takers are busy, so services are already being syphoned to a certain country or two, but I feel it's nesesary to announce it publically even if it's not currently available to everyone.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

wouldnt that be the exact same as incendiary rounds?
well i dont know that much about incendiary rounds, really. but it wont be a purely conventional bullet, either. ill draw a diagram of what the SEDs look like when i get the time.

Hi all, i probably wont be on tomorrow, so please try not to start anymore wars without me ::' . Nothing really exciting is happening in TNROK (or TinRock, the name affectionately given to it by the citizens). All projects are on time. We would like to know if either aether or russia would want so sell us a narrow strip of land between Mongolia and the rest of the republic?

T would also like to make a rule of only one diplomatic acquisition every two or three years. germaniac seems to be getting 3 new countries "Joining his cause" every year

T would also like to make a rule of only one diplomatic acquisition every two or three years.

How about only one acquisition of new territory through diplomacy every 7 years (1 week)?

We should also probably make wars last longer. A war that lasts less than a day (real life) doesn't make much sense unless the nation has no organised military or no military at all.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

T would also like to make a rule of only one diplomatic acquisition every two or three years. germaniac seems to be getting 3 new countries "Joining his cause" every year

I'd vote yes on that propostion. 3 countries in a year is pretty obscene (especially cause its been decades and Puerto Rico won't even join the US irl)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

T would also like to make a rule of only one diplomatic acquisition every two or three years.

How about only one acquisition of new territory through diplomacy every 7 years (1 week)?

We should also probably make wars last longer. A war that lasts less than a day (real life) doesn't make much sense unless the nation has no organised military or no military at all.

Germany in world war II plowed over most of europe in just a couple years, even countries with armies.

And puerto rico is owned by the US.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain