Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

One of the newer players, I forget who.

Oh wait, was it deathdrow?

Penguin, for the life of me I cannot figure out what the last bit of your signature means?

EDIT: Wait I think I got it. hang on

Haha, what? The second line doesn't make much sense, though of course, it does mean something...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Penguin, for the life of me I cannot figure out what the last bit of your signature means?

Haha, what? The second line doesn't make much sense, though of course, it does mean something...

I own bangladesh, and we're researching renewable energy sources right now, becuase that's all I could think of.

I'm not very good at this game.

Well I think I got the gist of the second line, but the first I can't figure out.

And different sites are giving me different meanings of the words. grr.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Okay, quit [bleep]ing around with the map guys.

THIS is the current most up-to-date map

[hide=Base all new maps off this one]RSF4n.png[/hide]

Changes:

Re-added the countries in Africa that joined Germania (since all you people just ignored that map)

Re-fixed the colouring issues with New Guinea for Japan (the one Japan did looked like he just filled the entire island with his colour)

Re-added the territory that is part of India, but due to some weird map error wasn't included

Changed the text and colour box of Taiwan at the bottom (was a horrendous font, and the wrong colour to boot)

Added Japan's flag to the set of islands in the middle of its empire

Fixed part of China that was uncoloured due to the map lines

Removed South Africa from the list of countries at the bottom since it doesn't exist anymore

Removed Egypt " ".

Added Bangladesh to the bottom

Touched up the bottom country listing so it's more neat

Removed the "white-land is claimable, gray land.." text that was over-laying part of Antarctica

Recoloured Luxembourg to a slightly darker orange, as Bulgaria and Luxembourg had basically the same colour

Fixed some border issues along the Germanian-Brazilian African border (overly-bright pixels)

Fixed some border issues inside one of Luxembourg's territories (overly bright pixels)

Gods damnit, [bleep] you Firefox, it's spelled COLOUR

I own bangladesh, and we're researching renewable energy sources right now, becuase that's all I could think of.

youll want to research more than just renewable energy, really. id recommend building up your military somewhat, or you are likely to be totally destroyed as soon as another war breaks out

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

youll want to research more than just renewable energy, really. id recommend building up your military somewhat, or you are likely to be totally destroyed as soon as another war breaks out

you seem to be planning something... :shock:
LNYvk.png

Nah, Walka is just a little bit unstable. It stands to reason though, since he is Russia after all.

Nah, Walka is just a little bit unstable. It stands to reason though, since he is Russia after all.

no, i meant that the nature of this thread is basically get as much land as possible, and the only way to do that now is war. and anyway, i dont provoke the wars, but i build up my military so that i can destroy those who do

*points at RFG satelites* lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

no, i meant that the nature of this thread is basically get as much land as possible, and the only way to do that now is war. and anyway, i dont provoke the wars, but i build up my military so that i can destroy those who do

*points at RFG satelites* lol

and now malaysia is building up anti satellite missiles :lol:

LNYvk.png

and now malaysia is building up anti satellite missiles :lol:

good thing im researching an alternative for the satelites. btw, any of my satelites shot down will be seen as an act of war. just so you know.

Okay, what is this invasion plan ?

Who ? When ? Where ? Why ?

After me asking 5 pages ago, it still hasn't been made clear.

Unless it was Rocco's and he backed-off ?

I think it was Ross (Aether/Iran), Latino(Jerusalem/China), and Rocco(Sri Lanka) planning on splicing up India between them. I think your post scared them off though haha.

Great.

Also, are there any Asians left ? Specifically Chinese ?

Henceforth, India and all it's resources, tangible and intangible are responsibility of Dusty668.

:thumbup:

Also, if possible, Dusty.

Could you please annex China and the Middle East for me ?

Actually annex China and make everything in the Middle East dead. :D

Great.

Henceforth, India and all it's resources, tangible and intangible are responsibility of Dusty668.

Lol, the middle east and China are held by the same person (trust me, I know...).

Gods damnit, [bleep] you Firefox, it's spelled COLOUR

Amen, and siggy'd when i have the chance. il be gone till saturday, so no blowing up my [cabbage], and Tajikistan is MINE :shame:

EDIT: and sent a elephant my way, and you get 2 COOKIES!!!

Great.

"I don't want anymore land"

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Great.

Lol, the middle east and China are held by the same person (trust me, I know...).

[bleep], that's [cabbage]. Dusty, Doom, and Walka already own more than enough land (although Walka is innocent enough, his is one country). I say we split it up between Ross, whoever and me like we planned to.

The moon and mars bases continue to grow in size. More nuclear plants have gone up in both places. We now possess 200 of our [Caution] and have begun conscripting soldiers from the recently conquered islands as well as more soldiers from Sri Lanka. This has brought in another 80,000 men, who are being trained as we speak.

Latino owns China and the Middle East.

[Caution] is an interesting name for something, much more interesting than something without the brackets.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

All cities in Burma are fully developed. Buissnesses are being created left and right, and nearly everyone is employed. about 1/5 towns are fully developed.

My moon base is also going along nicely. Slowly but surely expanding.

My best attempt at translating the second line is something like

"The orange moon will rise in the red heavens." Then something else that I couldn't get.

Am I right?

That's actually pretty close. It should be "blue moon" (like in my avvy), and I intended for it to be red sky (or something, I can't remember), but heavens is close enough. Last part is "silent but deadly." Told you, it doesn't make sense. :P

So what's going on with India? I think it's kind of unfair you can gain such a large country just like that, but then, that's what happened with the Holy Empire and China.

We're starting to sneak our troops through the Himalayas from Bhutan to Nepal (through India or something). Although I'm sure I'll lose some men this way, detection (aside from the fact that I'm broadcasting it to you guys) is nearly impossible.

And we have lift-off. 6 astronauts have been sent on a shuttle to Mars. It's your basic shuttle, nothing fancy, cost about $7 billion. (that better be reasonable. It carries 6 freaking people, not 10000, and it doesn't travel at the speed of light or anything. NASA says the latest space shuttle cost $1.7 billion, $540 million to launch, although I'm assuming that's just building, which is why I added the additional cost for research)

doublesmileyface1.png

My best attempt at translating the second line is something like

"The orange moon will rise in the red heavens." Then something else that I couldn't get.

Am I right?

That's actually pretty close. It should be "blue moon" (like in my avvy), and I intended for it to be red sky (or something, I can't remember), but heavens is close enough. Last part is "silent but deadly." Told you, it doesn't make sense. :P

So what's going on with India? I think it's kind of unfair you can gain such a large country just like that, but then, that's what happened with the Holy Empire and China.

We're starting to sneak our troops through the Himalayas from Bhutan to Nepal (through India or something). Although I'm sure I'll lose some men this way, detection (aside from the fact that I'm broadcasting it to you guys) is nearly impossible.

And we have lift-off. 6 astronauts have been sent on a shuttle to Mars. It's your basic shuttle, nothing fancy, cost about $7 billion. (that better be reasonable. It carries 6 freaking people, not 10000, and it doesn't travel at the speed of light or anything. NASA says the latest space shuttle cost $1.7 billion, $540 million to launch, although I'm assuming that's just building, which is why I added the additional cost for research)

Why so expensive? I'm sure in 2050 we could buy plutonium from any corner drug store.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Wait what the [bleep]?

At least split India with those of us that actually wanted it...

Side notes:

Rhadamanthus II is about 1/4 complete now, the space station Elysium is about 1/10 completed.

Should be done in about 10-11 years (Takes a while since its really, really big.)

2Xeo5.png

Why so expensive? I'm sure in 2050 we could buy plutonium from any corner drug store.

Because I'm sure someone would whine about how I'm being unfair if I said I built it for $2 billion or something.

You guys can give me a reasonable price, I don't really know much in this area. I'll go with $7b for now, my economy is good enough.

I say we divide India. Something like Aether gets everything west of a certain point, Sri Lanka gets everything along a certain coast, China gets that part between modern-day Pakistan and China, I get the little bit between Nepal and Bhutan, and Dusty can have the rest for all I care.

doublesmileyface1.png

Because I'm sure someone would whine about how I'm being unfair if I said I built it for $2 billion or something.

You guys can give me a reasonable price, I don't really know much in this area. I'll go with $7b for now, my economy is good enough.

I say we divide India. Something like Aether gets everything west of a certain point, Sri Lanka gets everything along a certain coast, China gets that part between modern-day Pakistan and China, I get the little bit between Nepal and Bhutan, and Dusty can have the rest for all I care.

That sounds fair to me, I'll just cut it up now and see if you guys agree.

It can always be changed if you don't and we need to wait for Dusty to check it anyway.

Which country are you again?

This is why most of us have our country in our signature/details :|

Edit: I might cut it up later instead, my mouse is failing.

2Xeo5.png

That looks good (actually got more than I wanted :lol: ). Of course, we need everyone involved to approve - and if I'm looking at it correctly, it looks like Delhi/New Delhi are in Dusty's region, so he better be happy. :)

I'm Taiwan by the way, I used to have the flag I'm using in my avatar so I didn't bother putting anything in my sig, but I might go do that now.

doublesmileyface1.png