darkjab

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skipped #-o -.- :wall:

aquanites.png

Psssh shoulda done it. :lol:

I was assigned 199 and after killing 18 in the course of 45 minutes I teled to shilo to skip.

:lol: Did you use a cannon?

I don't own a cannon and I heard they don't work there anymore.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I like the new animations and weapons. Aquanites will be packed, and I see the amulet skyrocketing due to merchants. I was there earlier when the cannon bug was fixed, and I was literally LMFAO. You've never been allowed to cannon in the Slayer Cave before, so I'm not sure why people were bringing them in the first place. And once it was discovered that you could set up a cannon there, did people really think that Jagex wouldn't fix it?. GF bug abusers.

Etecoon.png

[hide=]aquanites.png[/hide]

I was assigned 199 and after killing 18 in the course of 45 minutes I teled to shilo to skip.

O i assumed since your so rich you would buy a cannon to speed slayer up.

I like the new animations and weapons. Aquanites will be packed, and I see the amulet skyrocketing due to merchants. I was there earlier when the cannon bug was fixed, and I was literally LMFAO. You've never been allowed to cannon in the Slayer Cave before, so I'm not sure why people were bringing them in the first place. And once it was discovered that you could set up a cannon there, did people really think that Jagex wouldn't fix it?. GF bug abusers.

How is it bug abusing they simply set up a cannon?

PvP is filled with more morons than ever now.

Just went to a server, NO ONE else my level was there to PK, a bunch of morons with just 1 item and the rest with protect from melee on and dragon claws.

Died due to the new interface too and the prayer not switching on in time, gf my last 1M gp.

Guess I need to play more with the new interface to actually get used to it, but still there's no reason why my prayer didn't switch it both times I clicked it... =/

Guess I'll be leaving RS now as I have nothing left :thumbup:

[hide=]aquanites.png[/hide]

O i assumed since your so rich you would buy a cannon to speed slayer up.

How is it bug abusing they simply set up a cannon?

Well its obviously you weren't supposed to be able to have a cannon there. You've never been able to set up a cannon in the slayer cave or slayer tower since they were released. And there was no announcement of "By the way, you can use a cannon in the slayer cave now." It wasn't meant to happen, and Jagex fixed it accordingly.
Etecoon.png

would using the new ammy while chinning be a good idea?

I know fury has prayer bonus and range att, but void+new ammy might be more xp/hr by just a small amount but if your there for long periods of time maybe worth it?

Just a thought for more xp/hr while chinning ::'

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

I know fury has prayer bonus and range att, but void+new ammy might be more xp/hr by just a small amount but if your there for long periods of time maybe worth it?

Probably, its only better if you arn't getting hit.

Probably, its only better if you arn't getting hit.

Yea that's what I'm thinking because your praying at skeletons.

/Edit

Anyone have a rough est. of the charm drop ratios?

Mostly blues and crimsons since that's what I've HEARD is dropping the most.

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

Guess I need to play more with the new interface to actually get used to it, but still there's no reason why my prayer didn't switch it both times I clicked it... =/

It's because you clicked it twice. There's a slight delay in the time it takes for the prayer icon to show up, so that tricks people into clicking the prayer icon multiple times in desperation, which, ironically, turns off prayer.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Teleporting finally reduces EP. Epic win.

You're in combat if you hit them and they don't hit back. Epic win.

Abyssal Whip. Epic win.

Slayer Monster. Let's give it a shot before we call it an Epic Win, but it's probably going to be one anyway.

Okay, so I'll be the first to say it - best update in a long time. So glad that teleportation finally reduces EP, that should stop some of the cowardly PKers now.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It looks like a fine slayer monster. Just it's special drop is a bit out of step logically with what kind of creature it is.

I'm hungry... =P~

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Teleporting finally reduces EP. Epic win.

You're in combat if you hit them and they don't hit back. Epic win.

Abyssal Whip. Epic win.

Slayer Monster. Let's give it a shot before we call it an Epic Win, but it's probably going to be one anyway.

Okay, so I'll be the first to say it - best update in a long time. So glad that teleportation finally reduces EP, that should stop some of the cowardly PKers now.

Well you aren't the first (see the first page), but I would agree.

It's because you clicked it twice. There's a slight delay in the time it takes for the prayer icon to show up, so that tricks people into clicking the prayer icon multiple times in desperation, which, ironically, turns off prayer.

I clicked it - waited a few seconds and nothing happened so I clicked it once more and again nothing happened.

Perhaps I'll sell up the things I have, grab some ahrims, bunch of barrage/blitz runes, a dark bow and some arrows and go show those people what PKing is really about :thumbup:

Today's PvP update was fantastic but it's long overdue and it still doesn't fix the problem of what is a sad excuse for PKing these days. PKing hit it's prime around 2004 imo when each class was roughly balanced. I spent many many hours PKing with a few friends in high level wilderness and mage bank, not caring if I'd die and just killing anything that moved. I also enjoyed Solo PKing around Green Dragons etc. That was always a load of fun. It's when PKing turned into "Edge pking" as the only viable solo option. PKing at mage bank led you into groups of 20 maxed level people who'd take turns hitting you leaving you almost no chance to escape.

It's a shame PKing is dead and it died a long time before the trade limits were put in despite what a lot of people seem to think. I admire Jagex's efforts to try and fix it but it can never be restored to it's prime and the state PvP is in now is upsetting to be honest.

As a long long term player the updates this year have been appalling, last year to some extent too. I've killed all the boss monsters to death (pun not intended lol), there's no armour/weapon upgrades that I need (Whip is still the best for 95% of things) so have nothing to aim for. Training non-combat skills is pointless due to the fact that none of them have anything to aim for, there's nothing unique to any skill that can't be traded. If this game is going to have any lasting appeal then Jagex needs to add a lot more end game content, add items to skills that can ONLY be obtained by having that level in the skill and non-tradeable.

I'll still stick around, I'll still keep a close eye on the game and comment on it but I'm playing very little as it is (I guess I've played maybe 10 hours in the last 2 months) and with these upgrades that Jagex are doing - while they're all very good updates that fix a lot of problems with the game, there simply is not enough content in this game. Although it has taken me about 7 year to get to that point lol.

First off, I love the new Dharok's Axe. If someone could point me in the direction of a torso and legs that are red and clingy, or blue and clingy, then I'd be much obliged.

Second, the slayer monster is kinda disappointing. The amulet is only marginally better than an Amulet of Glory which costs like 30 or 40K. It only has +5 Range offense and, overall, defensively it gives -3. Glory also gives a prayer boost. I hope it's secondary drops are nice...

Third, the Poisoned Arrow. Just a curio, won't actually be used for much of anything like every other bar.

And, lastly, the PvP update. Finally, Jagex does something RIGHT. No more PJing! Whoopee! Now just to fix everything else about it...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Second, the slayer monster is kinda disappointing. The amulet is only marginally better than an Amulet of Glory which costs like 30 or 40K. It only has +5 Range offense and, overall, defensively it gives -3. Glory also gives a prayer boost. I hope it's secondary drops are nice...

Theres a reason zammy pages cost a million times more than guthix ones.

It gives an extra +4 attack bonus is why.

O.O

We've updated the spell icons in the Ancient and Lunar spellbooks in line with those of the standard spellbook.

[hide=]picture1x.gif[/hide]Whachu talkin bout jagex... <.<

And is the pjing thing pvp/bh exclusive? I still got pjed testing this stuff out at cwffa.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png