Where do you hope you're going to University?

Gin_and_Tonic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I want to go to Waterford Institute of Technology to study Criminal Justice or Computer Forensics. I have a few other idea's but they are further down my lis of subjects I want to study.

howlin1eeveesig.png

O.k since now everyone is naming the big boy schools I just said OSU I didn't really mean it, it's my fallback if things take a nose dive.

Hey, depending on what you want to go into Ohio has some really great colleges. Speaking as a fellow Ohioan here.

Currently I'm in Chicago. Just visited the University of Chicago this morning and it's pretty high on my list.

p2gq.jpg

I'm planning to go to MIT or (as a fallback) Marshall. One's the best robotics school in the country, and the other's the best in the state. As you can see, I know what I want to do. The only question I have right now is how I go about doing it, really.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Otago to study med. But maybe I should try to get into University of Auckland. I really wanted to go to Otago because it snows in Dunedin.. :D Nothing more.

i'll probably go to otago university as well ::' it dosent snow that much but dunedin is awesome :thumbsup: and i live there anyway. :lol:

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Otago to study med. But maybe I should try to get into University of Auckland. I really wanted to go to Otago because it snows in Dunedin.. :D Nothing more.

i'll probably go to otago university as well ::' it dosent snow that much but dunedin is awesome :thumbsup: and i live there anyway. :lol:

Otago is a mainly student town so its quite nice to study there. Auckland Uni on the other hand is in the Auckland CBD so its crowded as, but theres more to do in those long 5 hour gaps between lectures \:D/ . Apply for both, that way you have choices.

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Well for me, I'm doing Cert 3 IT, followed by Cert 4 Programming. Hopefully after that I get into Games Enginieering, which will be hard since there's only 2 places in Australia that do it, and they're both far from here, nor do I have friends/relatives close to them.

Popoto.~<3

At the moment I attend the University of Toronto. But at the time when I was applying for it my heart was really set on it, and I'm glad that I actually got in (I still don't know how I got it :?) It's not as great as I expected but education will be education and I will follow through with it 'til the end :mrgreen:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Education is essentially education. Unfortunately people seem to think that certain universities are more "prestigious" than others and that leads to academic bias. IE an idiot who had money getting more credit than a talented person who went to a state school.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Education is essentially education. Unfortunately people seem to think that certain universities are more "prestigious" than others and that leads to academic bias. IE an idiot who had money getting more credit than a talented person who went to a state school.

Oh please. I don't care how much of a grudge you have against legacy, idiots rarely if ever get into a "prestigious school". If a kid with a sixteen hundred sweats about getting into a school, an idiot with a lot of legacy sure as hell ain't gettin' in unless he's got some decent grades and scores too. Which would tend to make him not an idiot.

Maybe a couple (read: a small handful of) kids of super rich parents who own places like the Marriot and can sneak in, but if they aren't smart enough they usually don't survive past the first year, second at most. At least that's the way it is here.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.