Penguin

acidcantdie

Ok, coming up in a few months is my year 10 semi-formal. Everyone is wearing (smart casual) clothes, not me :D

It all started when me and a bunch of friends were talking about how crap it is taht we could wear jeans to it (it said on the form what you couldnt wear) and I just came up with... dress up as a penguin and go.

So now im hiring a penguin suit to go to my year 10 formal :) no joke, ill wear smart casual clothes underneath incase they try to throw me out but its gonna be worth it.

The good thing is I get it for a whole week so im just gonna do stupid crap in the costume like swim in the lake, go skating with it on, buy canned tuna, im also gonna sit in the freezer at the bottle shop down the road so whenever someone goes to get something out of the fridge... ill be there

Any other ideas what I should do?

Go eat some raw fish.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ring up Danny DeVito for some cool tips? (get it ^_^)

hehe, your talking about being short, right?... :lol:

going to the formal thing dressed up as a penguin is kinda stupid, but i found the other ideas pretty funny. make sure you get someone to video tape it. :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Do what you want, but can you post a picture of the suit? :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

What grade did you say you were in? I know at my high school there would always be some immature people trying to be funny like that. Heh...all in all...don't go to the formal like that...the idea of it is less funny then it will actually be...

I'm in the same boat, I have a grade 11 semi formal coming up, where you can't where jeans or shirts without collars. The only clothes I wear are jeans and shirts without collars :P

You're also allowed to go in dressup costume. (don't ask me why)

I'm planning to go as Alex from Clockwork Orange :)

I'm in the same boat, I have a grade 11 semi formal coming up, where you can't where jeans or shirts without collars. The only clothes I wear are jeans and shirts without collars :P

You're also allowed to go in dressup costume. (don't ask me why)

I'm planning to go as Alex from Clockwork Orange :)

:wub: Clockwork Orange> The majority of all other movies.

why dont you dress like a nun? they look like penguins... in the blue brothers they refer too the nun as a penguin...... do not say cursed words around penguins you ought too learn you cant talk too nuns like that they'll hit you with rulers. yeah you should dress like a nun if you want too look penguinish omg i am afraid of nuns after i watched the blue brothers. they look mean and spooky and scary and she opens and closes the door with out moving and she levitates... it is scary... ooooh! i guess i can talk about one of my favorite parts in blue brothers 2000 "before curtis came too us, he had an affair with a married women." says the penguin. "whoo! go curtis!" says elwood" but this time the penguin doesnt have a ruler because she probably broke thousands of them she had a metal swordish like antenna that must hurt even worse

why dont you dress like a nun? they look like penguins... in the blue brothers they refer too the nun as a penguin...... do not say cursed words around penguins you ought too learn you cant talk too nuns like that they'll hit you with rulers. yeah you should dress like a nun if you want too look penguinish omg i am afraid of nuns after i watched the blue brothers. they look mean and spooky and scary and she opens and closes the door with out moving and she levitates... it is scary... ooooh! i guess i can talk about one of my favorite parts in blue brothers 2000 "before curtis came too us, he had an affair with a married women." says the penguin. "whoo! go curtis!" says elwood" but this time the penguin doesnt have a ruler because she probably broke thousands of them she had a metal swordish like antenna that must hurt even worse

Thats an even stupider idea then the penguin one... :roll:

Thats an even stupider idea then the penguin one... :roll:

Any other ideas what I should do?

Grow up?

Keep opinions like that to yourself jackass.

Heaps funny ideas

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Do you realise how much it would cost if you damaged the costume? Several hundred dollars. Then of course theres the fact that its a lame idea, would get you into a heap of trouble and everyone would be laughing AT you not WITH you.

Its a formal prom, some people there might not get another one its really important for them. Why do you want to ruin it for other people.

im with Riz... Grow Up!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12