Dharoks or Guthans

TubbyMcFee

Personally I wouldn't buy either one without a reason for having it. But, if you really want one of them i'd go with guthans for slayer but only as a secondary weapon to heal with. If you're going to use guthans bring another weapon to train with and have the spear in your inventory.

Well what would you use the sets for?

Probably a lot of slayer unless i get bored of that, if not that then some higher lvl monsters for training.....I'm not all that sure really.

well for slayerget guthans since you dont have 68 summoning...but if you are going to do some str training you could get dharoks...it really depends on how you plan to use it

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Definitely buy Guthans... it is more beneficial to what you are trying to accomplish.

Just make sure when you use guthans on tasks you keep the spear and helm in your inventory and only put them on to heal... when fully healed switch back to your black mask and whip/d scimmy/SS (whatever your training weapon is)

Dharoks is only really good for maxxing and power training strength.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Yeah Guthans is far more useful, especially when I was your level. Now I find I dont have to take it to most tasks anymore, even thought I'm inly 57 summoning. If you're still using rune or dragon, then def bonuses are very good, even if you're not using the whole set to heal.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Guthans, its a very useful set which helps with boss hunting and training more then dharoks ever could (excluding strength training)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Guthan's is enormously useful for healing, as a secondary combat armor (primary if you don';t care about repair costs) and as long as you have a good weapon to use instead of the spear, your XP is almost certain to be faster.

Dharok's can hit amazingly, and is great for SAFE PvP'ing and power Str training.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.