the complete lvl 100 list november/2002.

thund3rcat

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was 84 on classic : s, but you can add my friend *Curtis Josep* he was 115 cbt on rsc with 98 smithing and lota other high levels, very high total he skiller. On Rs2 hes 126 now with over 2k total lol * just getting him on list he deserves be on :P

Curtis Josep was in his 70s around the time rs2 was released.. He didn't get that high combat and high smithing until I'd say about 2 years ago(?)

I'm on the list, thought i wasnt for a minute, actually got scared haha, hey adx1, hows life? we go wayyyyyy backkkkk aye, hope u doing good. \'

Hey Ross, am doin great :P How's feefy?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 1 month later...
I got that level with relatively low magic btw. :lol: I kept cb a little bit lower than normal compared to people with the same hp as me so I could pk more. Great stuff, I remember most of those people.

Yeah! Same here, I had uber low prayer, and really low magic. Back then high strength with low combat ruled wild.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Yeah! Same here, I had uber low prayer, and really low magic. Back then high strength with low combat ruled wild.

Only cause foolish people with magic didn't use it lol..

Most pures basically hda the nature of a spoilt child.. They'd only fight near an altar or near safety (edge) because they had low prayer, they'd whine when they got maged? (go figure :-s ) But of course when they won a fight it was because they ''owned'' not because they'd made someone negate 10 combat levels by not using mage and then a further few by being at an altar :roll:

Always cracked me up, i'd never go without magic lol and there weren't many people that'd mess with me :lol: n those that would generally used magic (or brought friends :wink:)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Only%20cause%20foolish%20people%20with%20magic%20didn

Uh huh. I just took advantage of that. Magic only became good after they updated it. Before that it used to hit too many 0s and deaths were mad hard to get. :ohnoes: IIRC even today deaths are still difficult to get on RSC. Bloods aren't that easy either so it's understandable that a lot could not afford it. I got thieving so I could use the chest, in the early days I could have a server all to myself. ;) I just bought them later or used chaos runes with chaos gaunts. I pity the poor people (*cough* Sue Me *cough*) who got cooking gaunts because they thought it was more useful.

Only cause foolish people with magic didn't use it lol..

Most pures basically hda the nature of a spoilt child.. They'd only fight near an altar or near safety (edge) because they had low prayer, they'd whine when they got maged? (go figure :-s ) But of course when they won a fight it was because they ''owned'' not because they'd made someone negate 10 combat levels by not using mage and then a further few by being at an altar :roll:

Always cracked me up, i'd never go without magic lol and there weren't many people that'd mess with me :lol: n those that would generally used magic (or brought friends :wink:)

i rarely saw you alone tho, either ? :P

nothing wrong with bringing friends or grouping up on another person, its just common sense, really. if u miss 1 catch, no chance ur getting the runner, if the runner knows how to run (like me!)

ie. notice the pics of me dead are always in bk maze; why? cuz i r teh l33t runn3r :P

and p.s. curse runes r00l :-w \'

nothing wrong with bringing friends or grouping up on another person, its just common sense, really. if u miss 1 catch, no chance ur getting the runner, if the runner knows how to run (like me!)

ie. notice the pics of me dead are always in bk maze; why? cuz i r teh l33t runn3r :P

I generally started pking on my own but someone would normally join me.. Couldn't really help that as 90% of my friends were pkers lol.

If someone would just run and not log i was always confident i'd get one more chance to catch them and therefore i'd always chase to the last possible point, there would always be that pause at a tree or having to evade a monster that would let me get back in there and more often than not if i was given a second chance i'd finish the job :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I generally started pking on my own but someone would normally join me.. Couldn't really help that as 90% of my friends were pkers lol.

If someone would just run and not log i was always confident i'd get one more chance to catch them and therefore i'd always chase to the last possible point, there would always be that pause at a tree or having to evade a monster that would let me get back in there and more often than not if i was given a second chance i'd finish the job :lol:

yeah lol or the almighty lag could always help, or destroy you :P

sometimes id run ahead so when they stopped lagging they'd run into me lol

• 1 month later...
Aah... The good 'Ol Days!! I should be in the 100's i was level 100 before RS2 came out..... RSN - EJD :)
So you havnt lvled combat once in 5 years?, why lie?.

Maybe he simply quit when rs2 came out? Like alot of other people. Why be a priq?

If you took a moment you'd notice he's just a little confused as to why he's not on the list, not realizing the list was done far before Rs2 came out.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Aah... The good 'Ol Days!! I should be in the 100's i was level 100 before RS2 came out..... RSN - EJD :)

Maybe he simply quit when rs2 came out? Like alot of other people. Why be a priq?

If you took a moment you'd notice he's just a little confused as to why he's not on the list, not realizing the list was done far before Rs2 came out.

he has lvls in all the rs2 only skills.

he has lvls in all the rs2 only skills.

With a combined experience total of what? 400k ish.. Maybe just testing the new skills? :roll:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only