the complete lvl 100 list november/2002.

thund3rcat

RSD is a better clan than MI for several things like size, community, longevity, history, etc. etc. I know because I was in RSD myself. In fact, I was one of the first members Livin recruited before the clan was even officialy formed under his leadership. :D I quit the clan then one month later MI was formed and I joined that one, also as one of the first members before we officially announced our existence.

MI was the better pking clan though RSD was the better "overall" clan. I don't think anyone needs to be offended by that. They are simply two different things, like apples and oranges.

Yeah MI was better in wilderness and RSD was better outside.

I just read some old blogs of yours. Good read! :D

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah MI was better in wilderness and RSD was better outside.

I just read some old blogs of yours. Good read! :D

Thank you. :D I really liked being in both clans, for different reasons. I'm glad I was in MI for the MI vs RSD war though, I liked being in the smaller underdog clan.

Which makes ur post biased, therefore useless.. hawHAWHAWHAHWAHWAW!!!!! :P

BF! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh man this is the biggest bloody reminiscing thread ever

Tim, white rob, RHL, Schm000000 the lil plate mage, kalamies007 (grave training when you were an iron pure) all champs

If any of you punks read this thread in the years to come send me a pm, it should notify me

Tim those kills of yours on page 5 (posted middle of 2006.. oh well) are awesome..

Julesamazonq (always was with Taryn 247 :? )

Goku tiger (and all those viets)

DSM (top bloke)

Best memories from that list on the first page..

Anttila - My biggest enemy. Would attack me at hobs then run down and tele if he was low on hp :P always fun

Keelercrunch (crunch killa) - Classic guy. Had a bit of an 'addiction' (irl) :D Only this guy had the balls to afk train at hobs in a yellow party hat. He agreed to let me kill him for 99 str but was afk (as usual) at the time. I didn't want to wait so I had to settle for sir galiga (below)

Mendark 9 - Used to come to hobs to mine the mith/addy without any armour and wouldn't complain at all so I felt sorry for him :<

Itsallupccc - Big enemy

Pugz Kenny - An aussie, champion.

Imjosh - Top bloke. I remember there was a time when 'josh' was filtered out so it would always come out as **** haha

The Hustler - Used to always used macros and autos and then deny it on forums :D

Xlady Lunax - Had terrible english and would always try to kick me out of training spots but I could rarely understand

Sir Galiga - (original owner) Absolute champion from NZ. Killed my main at rune rocks, found out I was a rune miner and we were mates from then on. Killed him for 99 str at the lvl 34 altar.

007jag - Another aussie champion. Maged him for one of my combat lvls. Great guy

P O K E Y (who da best)- Wouldn't stop getting chars muted/banned. Top bloke.

Sirdelshah - This guy used to do some merchanting? Think I bought my 1st r2h or kite from him

Azn Purity - Another aussie. Used to clear noobs for him once he got mage and defence

Gregechidna6 - Someone made a rap song about him called 'Echidna's never prosper', or something like that. Couldn't stop thinking about it and laughing whenever I read this name

Galaxyg - Oh man, the guy that dropped galaxyg his r2h (at crandor lessers) was called Fly Venom or Venom Fly or something along those lines. Sydney guy and top bloke (venom, dunno about galaxyg)

Thanks everyone

Best memories mid/late 2001 to 2003

lvl 58 crafting

lvl 50 firemaking

• 3 weeks later...
Lmao.. I look at this thread and laugh everytime.. I was one of the first 20-25 people to hit lvl 100.. But I kept quitting cause of life.. Now look at this thread and see I was 103 back then.. I'm still only 106 haha! Man.. I feel old :(

Same I was 108 for over 6 months. We probably have the best way of playing runescape. Play for 2 months - quit for 2 months. :) btw I remember starting this thread and pretending to be bigkingsfan. I was trying to get a hold of wsgp or biocidel on tip.it to see which one took killer through private messages bc I knew they were all friends. Instead i get banned lol.

Thanks for telling me though.

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

• 4 months later...

I remember those days.

And to this day, I still have Airman100 :)

Just that, nobody remembers me and my l33t skills back then. :'(

Rofl.

Just got the account back, havn't been on for 644 day's. Use to be a old rsc oldschool player, but back playing rs2, which is why most of my skills are blah. Working on them ;)

Airman100.png

I remember all of those names. I used to fight many of you on various wilderness encounters. One thing I'll never forget is how cocky some of you were. I can see the ego factor hasn't lost it's vitality...

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

• 2 weeks later...

Awww I remember this list from Kingleonardo. He was always very busy with recording stuff. Good times \'

I see the gap between me and Mystical 910 was alot smaller than it is now on classic 115/107 compared to 107 / 104 =P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 years later...

My character was Guado.. I actually quit when runescape 2 came out and gave all my stuff away..then my account got hacked by some jerk off sadly. it sucks how easy it was to hack accounts back in those days without authenicators