the complete lvl 100 list november/2002.

thund3rcat

Aah... The good 'Ol Days!! I should be in the 100's i was level 100 before RS2 came out..... RSN - EJD :)
So you havnt lvled combat once in 5 years?, why lie?.

Maybe he simply quit when rs2 came out? Like alot of other people. Why be a priq?

If you took a moment you'd notice he's just a little confused as to why he's not on the list, not realizing the list was done far before Rs2 came out.

he has lvls in all the rs2 only skills.

With a combined experience total of what? 400k ish.. Maybe just testing the new skills? :roll:

So he quit for 5 years then came back to brag about being 100 on rsc (and no ones ever heard of him) and started playing rs2 after 5 years of boycotting it? sounds reasonable.. :?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah... The good 'Ol Days!! I should be in the 100's i was level 100 before RS2 came out..... RSN - EJD :)

Maybe he simply quit when rs2 came out? Like alot of other people. Why be a priq?

If you took a moment you'd notice he's just a little confused as to why he's not on the list, not realizing the list was done far before Rs2 came out.

With a combined experience total of what? 400k ish.. Maybe just testing the new skills? :roll:

So he quit for 5 years then came back to brag about being 100 on rsc (and no ones ever heard of him) and started playing rs2 after 5 years of boycotting it? sounds reasonable.. :?

Wow i can see this is going to be difficult! :roll:

- Rs2 comes out He quits RUNESCAPE

- New skills released on Rs2 - He thinks ''maybe i'll have a try, see what they've done now!'' (is this clearly so unbelieveable? Oooh.. hasn't bluerose done the same? :roll:)

- Not sure it's bragging when the topic is wholey based on having to state a level, confusion only arised as he didn't see the date the list was done.

Nowhere was it said he quit for 5 years then tried all the skills he may have popped on 'now and then' tried them out briefly and then continued not playing.

If anything does sound reasonable it's that you're one of those festering little wannabe's who because they never amounted to much, try to put others down who they believe amounted to less.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Wow i can see this is going to be difficult! :roll:

- Rs2 comes out He quits RUNESCAPE

- New skills released on Rs2 - He thinks ''maybe i'll have a try, see what they've done now!'' (is this clearly so unbelieveable? Oooh.. hasn't bluerose done the same? :roll:)

- Not sure it's bragging when the topic is wholey based on having to state a level, confusion only arised as he didn't see the date the list was done.

Nowhere was it said he quit for 5 years then tried all the skills he may have popped on 'now and then' tried them out briefly and then continued not playing.

If anything does sound reasonable it's that you're one of those festering little wannabe's who because they never amounted to much, try to put others down who they believe amounted to less.

I amounted to enough, ask marryn or alid aleg, i was in top 10 fishing on rsc, and my plate pure s n a p e r was one of the best legit pkers right up till i gave it away and matt started autoing on it.

I really could care less what you think, your the one who trys to come off as a big shot when to be honest you wernt that great, running arround killing hopeless losers like meeturpker and supa vegeta doesnt make you good, hell i killed supa on my 94 plate pure.

And your war you brag about winning against rsd so much becouse you supposedly got more kills, just for the record, livin got just as many kills as you, and a lot of rsd got more kills then him.

So go beat off about how great you were ill be here laughing.

I amounted to enough, ask marryn or alid aleg, i was in top 10 fishing on rsc, and my plate pure s n a p e r was one of the best legit pkers right up till i gave it away and matt started autoing on it.

I really could care less what you think, your the one who trys to come off as a big shot when to be honest you wernt that great, running arround killing hopeless losers like meeturpker and supa vegeta doesnt make you good, hell i killed supa on my 94 plate pure.

And your war you brag about winning against rsd so much becouse you supposedly got more kills, just for the record, livin got just as many kills as you, and a lot of rsd got more kills then him.

Aren't you going to be fun :lol:

I got 29 kills at that war, meaning Livin got 29 Yeah? :wink: oh and alot of Rsd got more than Livin.. Let's call ''Alot'' 5? and for arguements sake let's just say they got 30 each rather than go all silly suggesting they got more :lol:

So living + his ''Alot'' = a total kill amount of? 179

So what you're ''attempting'' to say is that the entire MI clan got killed more than 3 times over? Sure thing kiddo :wink: what a way to prove you know nothing about pking or that war :lol:

S N A P E R, i presume is self professed ''one of the best plate pures'' as to be quite honest i've never really heard of him either.

I know i just ran around killing hopeless losers :-s I could only bash the likes of Supa and Meet, can you please suggest the people i 'Should' have been killing to boost my pking prowess? As you're clearly far more wise on these matters than I :wink:

I thank you for that post though, you couldn't have undermined yourself worse. :-$

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I got 29 kills at that war, meaning Livin got 29 Yeah? :wink: oh and alot of Rsd got more than Livin.. Let's call ''Alot'' 5? and for arguements sake let's just say they got 30 each rather than go all silly suggesting they got more :lol:

So what you're ''attempting'' to say is that the entire MI clan got killed more than 3 times over? Sure thing kiddo :wink: what a way to prove you know nothing about pking or that war :lol:

S N A P E R, i presume is self professed ''one of the best plate pures'' as to be quite honest i've never really heard of him either.

I know i just ran around killing hopeless losers :-s I could only bash the likes of Supa and Meet, can you please suggest the people i 'Should' have been killing to boost my pking prowess? As you're clearly far more wise on these matters than I :wink:

I thank you for that post though, you couldn't have undermined yourself worse. :-$

Yeah id say the whole of mi died 3 times over, considering you were outnumbered 3-1 and wouldnt come to the alter, you know, the place the war was held at...

You go on about how great the pkers in mi were back then.. but RSD had some great pkers too, whiterob10 alone was better then 90% of mi.

I killed a bunch of losers too (o n i o n, c h a d, charlie, ect), so i cant really talk much on that subject i guess.

Yeah id say the whole of mi died 3 times over, considering you were outnumbered 3-1 and wouldnt come to the alter, you know, the place the war was held at...

You go on about how great the pkers in mi were back then.. but RSD had some great pkers too, whiterob10 alone was better then 90% of mi.

I killed a bunch of losers too (o n i o n, c h a d, charlie, ect), so i cant really talk much on that subject i guess.

You're either stupid or attempting to be funny.. I'm leaning toward stupid though.

90% of MI made up 45 out of the 50 people we had.

Adx1

Sue Me

Bs Arkan

Lord Vid

Zorro Toy

Deadskinmask

Llama0

That's 7 which goes into your 90% idea, are you trying to say in all honesty that Whiterob10 (haha by the way) is better than any of the above? :roll:

You failed to mention of the people i 'should' have been killing to make me a good pker? Is it because you don't know anyone, you're a fool or simply because you know whoever you name i'm more than likely gonna be able to produce a kil pic of? :roll:

Think you should go back to Rs2 where the rest of the pking nobodies went to kiddo.

Oh and on a last note, had i made it to the altar in that war my inventory would have been more full of armor than food, it's called common sense to bank your kills, even though most of us didn't bank until we had 2. I was amused by your wording though ''Wouldnt come to the altar'' meaning you were one of the fools stood there saying ''we own, we win no?'' instead of actually getting stuck in :lol:

In a war with no artillary where is the battle fought? On the front lines

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You're either stupid or attempting to be funny.. I'm leaning toward stupid though.

90% of MI made up 45 out of the 50 people we had.

Adx1

Sue Me

Bs Arkan

Lord Vid

Zorro Toy

Deadskinmask

Llama0

That's 7 which goes into your 90% idea, are you trying to say in all honesty that Whiterob10 (haha by the way) is better than any of the above? :roll:

You failed to mention of the people i 'should' have been killing to make me a good pker? Is it because you don't know anyone, you're a fool or simply because you know whoever you name i'm more than likely gonna be able to produce a kil pic of? :roll:

Think you should go back to Rs2 where the rest of the pking nobodies went to kiddo.

Oh and on a last note, had i made it to the altar in that war my inventory would have been more full of armor than food, it's called common sense to bank your kills, even though most of us didn't bank until we had 2. I was amused by your wording though ''Wouldnt come to the altar'' meaning you were one of the fools stood there saying ''we own, we win no?'' instead of actually getting stuck in :lol:

In a war with no artillary where is the battle fought? On the front lines

Rob was better then zorro for sure :P

lol this one day, i spent hours annoying zorro toy. by putting on a party hat and walking out of wild, at the time we were same level so right when i got out in wild he att me, than i would run down with no food and come up again ... he was close to 3 hitting me several times tho lol

Congratulations, you know nothing about pking :lol:

Zorro died more then almost any other high lvl pker..

How many pics of rob dead are there? very few.

You keep talking like your select group of friends were the only people on rs that could catch but thats total bs.

No matter how [bleep]ing deluded you are there was plenty of other people who could pk.

You keep talking like your select group of friends were the only people on rs that could catch but thats total bs.

No matter how [bleep] deluded you are there was plenty of other people who could pk.

Thats because Zorro Toy didn't care if he had food or not, he caught until either he, or his opponent died.

No matter how [bleep] deluded you are there was plenty of other people who could pk.

Zorro died tonnes because he caught himself to death.

How many kill pics does Rob have? :roll: Hard to get a kill pic of someone who was barely in the wilderness to kill.

If i'm not mistaken it was you who was stating your friends were better pkers, not me :lol: I don't really need to say anything, i know that some of the people i pked with were among the best pkers on rs.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that many other people could pk, it doesn't change the mentality of alot of them however, the way they pked was often the deciding factor or indeed the making of the pker. Like Zorro & Lord Vid as examples, they didn't give up, they wouldn't get down to 5 food and think ''ooh time to go'' they'd continue until they'd finished what they started (and would generally get the kill or die but would have died trying)

Another example being everytime i died, i'd never have any prayer left to protect an item, if i'd of had prayer left i clearly hadn't tried hard enough to win. The people you talk of were the kind of pkers who would try to fight as low as possible so they could escape, start running with food and/or save prayer to protect an item.

There were subtle differences between pkers but i'm afraid they counted for alot, i can't even remember the amount of times i'd be on 10hp or something similar with no food but i'd keep attacking because i'd always believe i could finish it, sure i died a few times but i'd tend to get alot of kills doing that aswell.

Quote from Derik Trotter aka Del Boy - ''He who dares, Wins'' :wink:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

What's your RSN anyway?

Oh and Adx, eight-freaking-nill for pool

Rob was better than zorro? You owe me the drink I just spit out through my nose :roll:.

I know it was almost as good as LGBR asking if Zorro even played Rsc lol.... Almost

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You can't really brag about killing someone on your 94 plate pure even if you did kill them. It's obvious it was auto'd. Why even bring that up? Rsd was horrible dude. I swear exercitum was way better. Exercitum was like a clan of level 85s averaged out and they always gave me a fight. All I got from rsd was people suiciding and logging. You guys got wrecked at the war. I had over ten kills on rsd alone. Not to mention killing all the people that weren't in either clan. You guys thought holding the altar was the war whereas we all went up 10-20 sets in our bank by kills.

when I played rsd defintely wasn't terrible. The only war I remember was against gladz in which we absolutely obliviated them.

Obliterated?

I never really said RSD was a bad clan, but MI was specifically made to pk, i'd like to say that again... SPECIFICALLY MADE TO PK.

It wasn't just a bunch of high levels put together, it was a collection of pking know-how and/or high range :lol:

RSD had better skillers, more members and was more established! But when it came down to pking and having a war with MI they were out-classed and out-fought - This could have simply been because of different messages given to each clan.. MI was there to kill and that we did :twisted: RSD were there to die or dance at the altar :-# and that.. They did :wink:

I think aside from MI they were the strongest clan going though, and i don't belittle their strength as it came from a large contingent of non-pkers. I had the advantage of having a huge amount of pkers on my friends list who wanted to join, mainly because i promised them a war with Exercitum (who wouldn't dare) but the war with RSD was more than enough of a giggle to have been worth it :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Runescape has pretty nice graphics for a browser based game.

I need to go shopping for christmas.

Yep, i think that ^^ sentence was just about as pointless as his. :roll: :mrgreen:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

RSD is a better clan than MI for several things like size, community, longevity, history, etc. etc. I know because I was in RSD myself. In fact, I was one of the first members Livin recruited before the clan was even officialy formed under his leadership. :D I quit the clan then one month later MI was formed and I joined that one, also as one of the first members before we officially announced our existence.

MI was the better pking clan though RSD was the better "overall" clan. I don't think anyone needs to be offended by that. They are simply two different things, like apples and oranges.