the complete lvl 100 list november/2002.

thund3rcat

Lol, Mr Man talkin' to Rhl in the background there?

I think I still have you on MSN somewhere...Haven't talked to Rhl in years though.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be some kind of error

Polgara - 107? There is noway she was 107 at this point.

I remember when she was like 97-99.

Or do I just have a poor memory?

The list wasnt 100% right, it went off of hp lvl magic and prayer. It didnt account for the charicters that didnt have the same attack defence and strenght lvl as thier hp lvls. (back then you couldnt search for strenght attack and defence, only hp)...

Thats my guess, i could be wrong.

You're thinking of the wrong Polgara Zorro, it was Cpolgara that was the lower level one, Polgara was more a non-wildy older player and i think was actually that high at the time

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You're thinking of the wrong Polgara Zorro, it was Cpolgara that was the lower level one, Polgara was more a non-wildy older player and i think was actually that high at the time

cpolgara wasnt a pker she just chilled at hobs all the time with friends. lots of people sadly would go there just to try and pk her for hobs , most of time the time they ended up getting pked by me or some one else lol but there are several times when she died losing that large

king obi would hang out there to , the ole blue wizard hat man lol, always reminded me of krillin on dbz

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

cpolgara wasnt a pker she just chilled at hobs all the time with friends. lots of people sadly would go there just to try and pk her for hobs , most of time the time they ended up getting pked by me or some one else lol but there are several times when she died losing that large

Both times i got her were for full rune :P But had i only got large i'da not bothered takin a pic, as Llama0 said, i'd happily of killed them both for sport, sometimes it got boring walking around with no1 to kill so i'd go and attack them knowing they'd be there lol :P She was pretty strong however. She had a bad attitude too, think that's the main reason i'd attack her lol.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

king obi would hang out there to , the ole blue wizard hat man lol, always reminded me of krillin on dbz

Yeah thats the one I was thinking about cpolgara.

And yeah King Obi was awesome =D I could kill him up to like 5 times a day. He would just walk back up in his wizard hat lol.

Ya man ive been retired for a while, i play rs2 here and their, from what i understand their will be another HUGE banned on rsc.. then andrew is going to put the free rsc back up. Thats when i plan on coming back. I heard this from my friend matt who talks to paul on a regular basis.

how can there be another mass ban when maybe more than half of the players will be banned anywayz rsc will be shot down if they decide to do that again because they won't have enough people to bring it back up the only reason they still keep it is the member payments from maybe the few thousand players which some or most happen to auto (not me)

Retired from Runescape as of June 1, 2007.

Visit my guide on internet conduct and abbreviations!

November 2002

Level 102

Dark Killer0

8-) Account still active, but I'd kill to be able to check out my RSC character for one last time... Currently I can only use RS2 which I don't really like, and don't play.

Does Jagex have any plans at all to let, say those who would pay $10 a month, access RSC just for fun?

Lol, I remember fighting that guy in his damn wizard hat all the time. :lol:

Once in a blue moon he would skull but he wasnt really dissed to bad for it because he never came on forums talking [cabbage] like people that 3 itemed like swifty mcvay at level 110 or supa vegeta who 3 itemed til 99 hp at black nights.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Once in a blue moon he would skull but he wasnt really dissed to bad for it because he never came on forums talking [cabbage] like people that 3 itemed like swifty mcvay at level 110 or supa vegeta who 3 itemed til 99 hp at black nights.

I kinda' liked him. I think he had some pretty crazy stats, or something. I attacked him once just for the hell of it and he kicked my [wagon]. That was on my impure main who was a few levels lower than him, but I was told he had like 90 some strength at level 80-something, whatever he was. 87? I dunno'. Funny stuff though. Bald head and a wizard hat. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I kinda' liked him. I think he had some pretty crazy stats, or something. I attacked him once just for the hell of it and he kicked my [wagon]. That was on my impure main who was a few levels lower than him, but I was told he had like 90 some strength at level 80-something, whatever he was. 87? I dunno'. Funny stuff though. Bald head and a wizard hat. :P

think i remember him telling me he was like 97

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I'll agree, as far as 3 itemers went i liked King Obi, he didn't run off and log if i attacked him which some could dispute as being worse, but i think i had a good understanding with him whereby he knew i was attacking him out of boredom and not because i wanted his training spot lol, so he'd give me the satisfaction of a fight/catching practice and because of that i always gave him the chance to kill me when i was over-arrogant and attacked him on low food..

If all 3 itemers were like him Runescape would have been a far better place, i'm not sure what he was like if people wanted him to move from a training spot but all of my interactions with him were fairly pleasant and like Meet said, most 3 itemers were just complete [breasts] with a bad attitude, if you were going to train in the wilderness you should fight for the training spot, i couldn't train with 3 items lol, i had a bad temper and almost always had a skull so 3 items was worthless to me.. Hell i had a skull when i was training on red dragons in robes and before anyone says i could simply protect you'd a) find it hard to find a picture of me dead and protecting cause i'd never remember or care and B) i'd always have drag ammy with me at dragons anyway :)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I'll agree, as far as 3 itemers went i liked King Obi, he didn't run off and log if i attacked him which some could dispute as being worse, but i think i had a good understanding with him whereby he knew i was attacking him out of boredom and not because i wanted his training spot lol, so he'd give me the satisfaction of a fight/catching practice and because of that i always gave him the chance to kill me when i was over-arrogant and attacked him on low food..

If all 3 itemers were like him Runescape would have been a far better place, i'm not sure what he was like if people wanted him to move from a training spot but all of my interactions with him were fairly pleasant and like Meet said, most 3 itemers were just complete [breasts] with a bad attitude, if you were going to train in the wilderness you should fight for the training spot, i couldn't train with 3 items lol, i had a bad temper and almost always had a skull so 3 items was worthless to me.. Hell i had a skull when i was training on red dragons in robes and before anyone says i could simply protect you'd a) find it hard to find a picture of me dead and protecting cause i'd never remember or care and B) i'd always have drag ammy with me at dragons anyway :)

Most of the time id come fight for him even tho he was more then capable of handling people on rs. He wasnt a pker i guess. Just sucial and was a very good friend back then. besides that , his name is catchy. Not sure why lol...

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 5 months later...

:shock: im on there :lol: i remember being top 100 in hp at sum point. sad i cant log back on rsc to mess around and pk :XD:

i play on and off on rs2 but pking is total crap compared to back then

i was 84 on classic : s, but you can add my friend *Curtis Josep* he was 115 cbt on rsc with 98 smithing and lota other high levels, very high total he skiller. On Rs2 hes 126 now with over 2k total lol * just getting him on list he deserves be on :P

i was 84 on classic : s, but you can add my friend *Curtis Josep* he was 115 cbt on rsc with 98 smithing and lota other high levels, very high total he skiller. On Rs2 hes 126 now with over 2k total lol * just getting him on list he deserves be on :P

umm getting combat lvls after november 2002 doesnt count for this list. rofl :lol:

umm getting combat lvls after november 2002 doesnt count for this list. rofl :lol:

Not to mention i never saw a non-autoed person called *Curtis Josep* at 115 combat..

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Not to mention i never saw a non-autoed person called *Curtis Josep* at 115 combat..

same here, and the poster is trying to put himself on the list in the "respect to these old school players" topic. ive never seen or heard of both of them