the complete lvl 100 list november/2002.

thund3rcat

P O K E Y was an autoer.
along with almost everyone else on that list, probably not even 20 of those people arent banned

I'm on the list and I haven't been banned...

Legit for life :wink:

badboy-sig.gif

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonderful list wif half the names rining a bell. most ppl have been on old rs new era forums - i loved to look at the kills of the big boys back then ;)

and its very unfair to call most of 'em autoers. several ppl have been banned for being mean in game and flame very very hard lol - there was no censor ;)

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

P O K E Y was an autoer.
along with almost everyone else on that list, probably not even 20 of those people arent banned

That's just envy talking because I don't see *your* name on the list. It would be more correct to 20 are banned. The rest have simply quit RS.

Wow, brings back memories.

Zorro, you were in the lower to mid 90s back then because I remember because you killed my main for a rune large the first time I stepped foot in wild to train on greaters at the same time this list was made.

I'm getting tired of this kind of topics.

It not because people quit, they are banned eh?

And it's not because there are rumours that somebody auto's he does eh?

And it's not because you think something it's the truth eh?

Respect the old players, and have a little trust in the old players.

signature4s.jpg

Yeah, that one hell of a list...

I havent seen those names in a long time, and i miss those days.

And im still not banned :P

im watching you :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i was like lvl79 at the time ov that list, and good job joshy :lol:

shame afew ov the people on the lsit *cough* have since sold their chars and still claim theyre the original owners

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thats funny.

I used to deal with alot of people on that list. I was great friends with Arris, Kiler1, and I dealt with Tyler11 a bit when we were trying to fix the rune market.

crap, sorry, i forgot it was march, not february. Thought this thread was only a couple days old. Sorry!

• 1 month later...
P O K E Y was an autoer.

I'm on the list and I haven't been banned...

Legit for life :wink:

Same here :) add me again badboy, long time no speak

i'm pretty sure I was level 100 during 2002...but y'know I can never know for sure lol was doing skill total too much.

If you aren't on that list, you for sure weren't lvl 100 when it was made :P Kingleo made so good job on that thing that I bet it's one of the most accurate lists ever made by normal rs players. ;)

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

i'm pretty sure I was level 100 during 2002...but y'know I can never know for sure lol was doing skill total too much.

If you aren't on that list, you for sure weren't lvl 100 when it was made :P Kingleo made so good job on that thing that I bet it's one of the most accurate lists ever made by normal rs players. ;)

True :) I remember I got 100 just after that list got out, I'm pretty sure I can find out the date out somewhere, tho I've got to find the pics first :P ...But that's true, that's probably the most accurate list of rs ever made (made by players)

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

wow since nov 2002.. i've gained 5 combat levels. go me.

imjosh :shock: i havent seen or heard of you for like 2 years

thought i maybe could've been on that list, remember never being too far behind Pharon

420 happens twice a day, are you up for it?

RSC- 115 98hp

RS2- 116 96hp (hasnt changed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLr0x_4GEkQ (KO pk vid)

Sorry for bringing this back up, but I searched the engine and my name's on here, lol. I haven't been playing for 2 years,maybe more.(I'll post a topic on this later.) I think this list is 98-99% correct. Does anyone know Fckedyomomm, The Boss(123), and (I remember few others) made 100 back then?

Sorry for bringing this back up, but I searched the engine and my name's on here, lol. I haven't been playing for 2 years,maybe more.(I'll post a topic on this later.) I think this list is 98-99% correct. Does anyone know Fckedyomomm, The Boss(123), and (I remember few others) made 100 back then?

Fcked got banned for macroing his magic (surprisingly it was that, he had even admitted sharing many times :P ). The Boss got banned too and made a new char, but he for sure wasn't even close to 123 on either of his chars before rs2 came.

signaturehoh.jpg

Fcked got banned for macroing his magic (surprisingly it was that, he had even admitted sharing many times :P ). The Boss got banned too and made a new char, but he for sure wasn't even close to 123 on either of his chars before rs2 came.

Boss was stat wiped wasn't he, i remember seeing him about a year ago at like 115 or something.

Massive Nerd

Boss was stat wiped wasn't he, i remember seeing him about a year ago at like 115 or something.

Could be. I thought he got banned and made a char with almost identical name. I might be wrong, tho :P Anyways doesn't change the fact that he never made it even close of being lvl 123 before rs2 was launched :P

signaturehoh.jpg