Which of these two outfits looks best?

Cpchris

RSOutfitscopy.jpg

So which outfit do you think is better? I'm pure f2p, so not many GOOD options. And I wanted something unique (not just plain blue rc robes or something that everyone wears) and that matched (as in not just dhide body iron platelegs, and fire staff, or some weird looking combo like that). First outfit is blue/gold/orange, second is red/black/white. Basically the two outfits I switch between every couple of months.

The second outfit I have Mime boots on, sort of hard to tell, but if I took them off, my shoes would be a lighter color. If its not clear, wearing chicken feet (holiday item) in first outfit.

So which do you think looks best?

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Top in my opinion :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

ok cool

and isn't general forums just for general topics? I wasn't asking for help or advice...I was just curious...which sorta seems like a general-type topic...

Actually it is for discussions not questions, this has no discussion value so it had to be moved.

c962a1b4be.png

ok cool

and isn't general forums just for general topics? I wasn't asking for help or advice...I was just curious...which sorta seems like a general-type topic...

Actually it is for discussions not questions, this has no discussion value so it had to be moved.

the discussion part is up for interpretation. There are things to discuss about this, so that point isn't really valid.

and how is it any more fitting in help and advice?

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

ok cool

the discussion part is up for interpretation. There are things to discuss about this, so that point isn't really valid.

Agh.

Okay.

For one, there is only a limited discussion that could ever occur here. You asked a question which is bound and therefore limited by the parameters you provided. (You only have two options/two parameters). These types of questions do not promote much discussion at all. Hell, look at your replies. The majority of them are one lined, or, one worded.

Do you see my, our, point here?

You need not think with these questions, it's a "yes or no" type. It's not a discussion.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

ok cool

Agh.

Okay.

For one, there is only a limited discussion that could ever occur here. You asked a question which is bound and therefore limited by the parameters you provided. (You only have two options/two parameters). These types of questions do not promote much discussion at all. Hell, look at your replies. The majority of them are one lined, or, one worded.

You need not think with these questions, it's a "yes or no" type. It's not a discussion.

Yes I do.

But there is room for discussion. Just because people AREN'T doesn't mean there ISN'T.

If someone posted a thread with no or very few replies, does it necessarily mean there's no room for discussion? No.

Many things are "bound". Please point out how many of these threads are "here, come talk about whatever's on your mind".

And finally, once more I ask, how would this fit into Help & Advice?

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Gernerally questions belong in the help and advice or the questionares, you would have to ask the mod who moved this thread why they put it here.

and as for the discussion value, the mods see it as no discussion value so they moved it, you may see it differently but at the end of the day it's up to the mods to move it.

c962a1b4be.png

All questions do have discuss value, however only OPEN questions produce debate and discussion.

Open questions are okay for general discussion, things like "What do you think of the pking system?" is a discussion as the pking system covers a whole ent of things.

Closed questions go in questionnaires and or help & advice.

A closed question is one with set answers to pick or very limited answers.

Whihc outfit 1 o2 ? is closed as people will only say outfit 1 or outfit 2 no need to debate anything.

Same as someone saying how much does a g maul cost? is limited as they only responce is what it costs.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide=Quotes are getting too long.]

ok cool

Agh.

Okay.

Yes I do.

But there is room for discussion. Just because people AREN'T doesn't mean there ISN'T.

If someone posted a thread with no or very few replies, does it necessarily mean there's no room for discussion? No.

Many things are "bound". Please point out how many of these threads are "here, come talk about whatever's on your mind".

And finally, once more I ask, how would this fit into Help & Advice?

I'll just quote one more thing from your original post

So which do you think looks best?

Are you not asking for advice on the two outfits you have provided?

You did not say, "post your best outfit!", this is more of an open question added onto your original request, and it probably wouldn't have been moved.[/hide]

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Ok, people need to get something straight.

I'm not asking "which outfit should I wear?" That's more likely to qualify as advice.

I'm in no way asking for advice. It's called CURIOSITY. When people just want to know something.

Anyways can this thread be closed before I get arrested for being claimed a terrorist by some other nut on here? I deal with enough dull-minded people IRL, I really don't need anymore online.

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

You're question was "which outfit is best?"

On its own this could be the very raw basis of a discussion as it leaves an open floor to all outfits.

You stipulated 2 outfits, however.

This closed of the question and meant instead of giving varied and debatable input the ONLY responses are 1 or 2.

This means instead of debating or discussion the best outfit response are advising which outfit is best of the given 2.

The fact the answers are advising which is best of a choice means you are asking advice and therefore belong in help and advice.

Also don't try and start accusing people of being dull-minded. The sheer fact EVERY individual poster here came to the same conclusion and mods moved it far outweighs any argument you alone can muster. If like ten+ people all independently thought this belonged in help & advice forum you have no ground to argue on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I prefer the second one, but red & black are probably my favourite colours (don't be a smart-[wagon] about black being a shade or something, please).

Anyways, I'd go with the second one. I might suggest red gloves rather than mime gloves, though. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

You're question was "which outfit is best?"

On its own this could be the very raw basis of a discussion as it leaves an open floor to all outfits.

You stipulated 2 outfits, however.

This closed of the question and meant instead of giving varied and debatable input the ONLY responses are 1 or 2.

This means instead of debating or discussion the best outfit response are advising which outfit is best of the given 2.

The fact the answers are advising which is best of a choice means you are asking advice and therefore belong in help and advice.

Also don't try and start accusing people of being dull-minded. The sheer fact EVERY individual poster here came to the same conclusion and mods moved it far outweighs any argument you alone can muster. If like ten+ people all independently thought this belonged in help & advice forum you have no ground to argue on.

ok. so when a bunch of serial killers think nothing is wrong with murder, I guess I'll jump in and start killing people since that's what makes it OK.

And if I ask "Which color do you like best, Blue or Green?" Does that mean I'm asking for advice on which color to like? no. Just simply asking for their opinion.

Also, people are free to post whatever they want about their own outfits or something. I simply just want an answer to my question as well. I didn't say "NO OTHER DISCUSSION!!" in there anywhere did I? I just don't want my own question ignored.

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

You look like Harry Potter in both of them but I'd say the top one (in the blue robes). \'

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I would say the top one if you're looking for an admirable look, but the second one has better colour combinations...

I'd stick with the second one. :D

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]