Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The longest skill?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Ollyc3
[ Display Name History ]

Ollyc3

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 747 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Ollyc3
  • Clan:Divination
Depends on your own speed, you can average 30k/hr with Slayer if you do tasks in the best ways possible. Most people generally train Runecrafting with Graahks and the very best of crafters can get 6.6k Nats an hour (impossible without Mousekeys), that comes to 29.7k an hour so its slightly slower.

So I figured RC actually took longer for me, though ZMI kinda rules out anything I've said :?
2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Slayer takes a while, but is more enjoyable than RuneCrafting or Mining for example.

j0xPu5R.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users