200M in all Skills

Makilio

He's like halfway through writing it, I'm sure he'd send it to you if you legitimately wanted to do it lol

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Top 15 Update: Week of 12/1

1: Suomi: Another week of crawlers, reached 160m Defence exp. Also gained a solid 5m+ runecraft exp from the effigies and another consistent week as car as gains are concerned. I and some others wonder how much his bank is at around now with the massive amount of cballs he is pumping out lately. He also hasn't posted here as much recently, I do wonder how much more money he needs, although it is impossible to donate to him while is plays pm off even to friends, and doesn't go on tip it frequently anymore.

2-15 : I will edit later.

Also, cya a13d <3

Still need about 5B because Cannonballs went up so much and if you want to ask me something, just pm me here on Tip.It or YouTube. Same thing with donations, not impossible at all.

I posted almost every day this week, I would say it's pretty frequent. I don't really have anything new to say, I have seen arguments on this thread almost about everything already.

Going for 200M Runecrafting at Cave crawlers atm and the Mystical Quest to 200M all Skills continues, that's pretty much it.

Thanks for the update :)

EDIT:

Fan made song about me:

This is the tale of Captain Suomi, a player so hardcore, on the w69 game server, a mystical quest, on the adventure of all 200ms, the day he was born, he was scaping!

My Pokémon song to keep myself motivated:

Everybody wants to be Maxed

Everybody wants to show their skills

Everybody wants to get there faster, make their way to the top of the Hiscores

Each skill you train, gonna get just a little bit better

Each time you level, one more rank up the Hiscores!

You gotta train them all and be the best you can be!

Give all you got and you can be the very best ever!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Each skill, you train, gonna get just a little bit better

Each time, youlevelgrind, one more rank up the Hiscores!

Can't think of a better alternative for maxed as it doesn't fit the original song. "Be a master", "be maxed".

"Be a scaper"?

Otherwise, that's a pretty dandy song. You should sing it and sell it on itunes

Luck be a Lady

Can't think of a better alternative for maxed as it doesn't fit the original song. "Be a master", "be maxed".

"Be a scaper"?

USE PROFITS TO BUY RSGP

or don't.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

"Be a scaper"?

Thanks for the tips!

On-topic: Godswords look and sound pretty cool.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Here you go A13d, the quality might be a bit lower but anyway:

1. S U O M I: 3,68B xp (+ 19M). A slightly-slower-then-last-one week for our top contender. S U O M I (how surprisingly) is still training Runecrafting (Oops I mean: is still powering through cave crawlers). He reached 160M in the Defence skill this week and, therefore, we almost reach the point at which the “king of 200M’s” title will have a new owner for the last time. S U O M I didn’t forget about his Farming runs either and, with a decent amount of luck he will pass the 100M milestone for that skill next week. Given the rate in which he gets effigies it looks like he will also reach 100M woodcutting in about 4 weeks from now. As a result of this weeks scaping S U O M I sees that his lead on Jake (previously Tezz) has increased yet again.

Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Crafting, 100M Farming, and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Jake: 3,20B xp (+10M). Jake managed to pull a week that was just a tiny bit faster then last ones. But this cannot stop S U O M I for closing in on his “King of 200M’s title. Jake will most likely reach 50M woodcutting tomorrow. Apart from 257K herblore he yet again only trained Woodcutting and Firemaking this week. Given the fact that he is still training at a 5:1 ratio he is probably enjoying whatever method he uses as we seem to have no idea of what that is.

Coming milestones: he sold his focus sight, so there’s nothing to see.

3. 10lb0oz21in (previously Jdelacroix): 3,04B (+11M). You didn’t see that one coming, did you? After the 9M weeks he/she/it gained a whopping 11M xp this week. It seems he’s having some more spare time again, and he is using it to train some slayer as well as his usual Farming runs. He also again (gosh this guy is boring) opened some effigies. Hopefully he’ll be back to his usual 15M weeks next time.

Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 100M strength, 200M Farming (10th), and 200M thieving.

4. Elias: 3B xp. He’s liking his neat looking 3B xp so much he decided to not train anything this week.

5. Elvis: 2,96B xp (+19M). OMG, someone is going as fast as S U O M I! Elvis decided to pick up some pace this week. His most noteworthy achievement was reaching 50M Smithing xp. He did some Slayer this week and also brought a visit to S U O M I at the cave crawlers. Like last week, he also did some Woodcutting. As an added bonus he decided to Fish a bit this week.

If he decides to open his effigies he will pass the inactive Elias next week, if not… We’ll have to wait and see!

Coming milestones: passing his friend Elias.

6. Drumgun: 2,91B xp (+5M). Again a slow week (although faster then last one) for Drumgun. He almost exclusively fished this week, the big question for this fella is: when will he reach 200M Woodcutting? We are looking forward to see that straight row of 10 (!) 200M’s.

Coming milestones: 100M Dungeoneering, and 200M Woodcutting.

7. Telmomarques: 2,87B xp. Inactive.

8. Allar: 2,68B xp. Enjoying life without the Scapes of the Rs.

9. Kingduffy: 2,37B xp (+11M). As some other players, the King of balance decided to pick up some pace this week with a total gain of 11M xp. As last week he gained no ranging xp, what he did train a lot was Magic as well as Slayer. Which makes you wonder if he’s not dating with Green098. Apart from Ranged he also did not gain any experience in Thieving, Hunter, and Dungeoneering. I hope he decides to get his cannon of the bank again next week so we can see him reach the 100M ranged milestone.

Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, 100M Smithing, and 100M Magic.

10. Zarfot: 2,35B xp. I’ve heard he’s too busy drinking iced tea 72 hours a day.

11. AlmostLost: 2,31B xp (+10M). Given the fact he trained a decent amount of both Ranged and Magic, I’d say he’s trying out the new Polypore dungeon. Which leads to the conclusion that he’s getting even more effigies! Richard also trained some Woodcutting again, and did a decent amount of Farming too.

Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment, but after he decides to open his effigies? Who knows….

12. Green098: 2,21B xp (+6M). Another player that decided to pick up some pace! Green gained 6.1M experience points this week and did that with mainly Slayer. As last week she didn’t only do that with Magic, but also with some meleeing. Is she getting efficient at last….? Given her pace she will reach 150M Magic somewhere next week, other than Magic there are no real milestones in the near feature for her.

Coming milestones: like I said before 150M Magic.

13. Kngkyle: 2,19B xp (+380K). Enjoying his trip I guess, he did some Woodcutting before he left though.

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive, maybe training his Ftp account that he once mentioned.

15. Pope712: 2,13B xp (+10M). Like Jake and Almostlost, Pope gained some 10 Million experience points this week. By, as far as I can tell, mostly Slayer. He should pass the inactive Paperbag in about 3 weeks from now.

Ps. A13d and Langer, my respect for you guys has grown again. Although this is quiet fun to do it's a shitload of work!

Lol, awesome job! Too bad I just now finished my version lol, so I might as well post it anyway. @Mods, feature Superheat's update on the top page (instead of mine) to give him recognition for his work. Mine are probably getting pretty boring anyways lol, but for those who still want to read it here it is:

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,68B xp (+19M). Albeit still a lighter (if you can call a 90 hour week “light”) week, Suomi continues to rock his winning combination of consistency and efficiency deep down at the Crawler lair. Amidst his gains in Defence, a skill he managed to reach 160M experience in this week, he also managed to reach 95M Farming experience with his routine tree runs as well. In addition, he will reach 140M Hitpoints experience upon his next logout. Judging by his current experience gains, it seems like he will reach the half way points of his quasi-100M stats in the following order: 100M Farming for this 18th 100M stat, 100M Woodcutting for his 19th, and 100M Crafting for his 20th. Technically he could get Crafting whenever he wants, but he’s currently doing the smart thing by rushing 200M Defence to secure his title over Jake as the “King of 200M’s,” who by the way is now 476M xp under Suomi. Coming milestones: 100M Farming, 100M WC, 100M Crafting, and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Jake/Tezz : 3,2B xp (+10M). A slightly speed-up 10M week for Jake here who yet again trained both Woodcutting and Firemaking at the normal 5:1 ratio. He managed to hit 130M Firemaking this week and is now on the brink of hitting 50M Woodcutting. I’m not completely sure if he will keep Woodcuting all the way to 200M or take a slight break for another skill but I am by no means doubting his ability to keep on going to 200M WC. As the weeks go on and on, it becomes more and more certain that he will lose the co-ownership of the “King of 200M’s” title as soon as Suomi finishes Defence. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

3. 10lb0oz21in (Previously Jdelacroix) : 3,04B xp (+11M). Jd is slowly but surely building up to his previous pace, with a slightly sped up 11M experience point gain this week. He yet again trained the classic Slayer/Farming/Effigy dump combo and continues to train Strength as well (80M xp at the moment), working towards his 100M Melee base in the process. He also reached 185M Farming experience this week and should reach 200M Farming in a little less than three months given his current pace, or possibly even less once he regains his normal pace. Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 100M Strength, 200M Farming (10th), and 200M Thieving (11th)

4. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

5. Elvis : 2,96B xp (+19M). Another beastly week for Elvis (who seems to be pulling these every other week) who as the 2nd biggest gainer this week (nearly taking over Suomi by a hair) trained a multitude of skills including Fishing, Smithing (a skill in which he reached 50M experience in this week), Woodcutting, Slayer, Cave Crawling, Farming, and a bit of effigy dumps on the side as well. I’m really starting to like the pace he’s been playing at lately, and if he decides to finally use the effigies he’s been stocking up on, could hit the 3B mark passing the inactive Elias in the process as early as next week. Coming milestones: Tree Bill

6. Drumgun : 2,9B xp (+5M). Although still slow, Drumgun decided to spice up his usual Rocktails/Ivy combo with some Crafting, and interestingly enough, some Dungeoneering. He has reached 130M Fishing and is on the brink of 190M Woodcutting. I hope he continues to train Dungeoneering so he can finally get his well deserved front page rank but from past experience it is also likely he will refrain from doing so as he has always in the past. Coming milestones: 100M Dungeoneering and 200M Woodcutting (12th)

7. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Kingduffy : 2,37B xp (+11M). The King of Balance really started to pick up the pace as he pulled a week consisting of a variety of skills but mainly focused on Magic Slaying. He still lacks the expected Cannon-Range xp gains but is now 90M Magic and almost 90M Slayer. At his current pace, Duffy will hit 100M Magic a month from now and 100M Slayer a week after that – but in all honesty who knows, Duffy might decide to switch it up a bit as he does every week. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, 100M Magic, and 100M Smithing.

10. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

11. AlmostLost : 2,3B xp (+10M). Richard pulled a slightly faster week and is now focusing primarily on Farming, and Effigy Collecting, Woodcutting, and the usual Slayer training as well. We haven’t seen a significant effigy dump since he has come back to RS after his two day hiatus so when he finally does decide to dump them, expect some massive experience gains from this guy right here. He also reached the 2.3B xp milestone this week, so congratz to him on that. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

12. Green098 : 2,21B (+6M) Another normal week for Green who did her usual combination of Magic Slaying, Melee Slaying, and effigy dumping this week. She should reach 150M Magic early next week. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

13. Kngkyle : 2,19B (+380K). Pretty much inactive. Did some Woodcutting then left for his trip. Have fun! Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

15. Pope712 : 2,11B (+10M). Pope sped up his week a tad and yet again decided to pull a Kingduffy by training every skill this week except for Fishing and Dungeoneering. His main focus again was of course Slayer, and this time with a bit of Crafting, Firemaking, Agility, and Summoning gains as well. Again, given his current pace, Pope should achieve 200M HP for his 4th 200M in less than four months from now and will also pass the inactive Paperbag for rank 14 in about three weeks. Coming milestones: 100M Summoning and 200M HP (4th skill)

Outside the top 15: Dapledo continues with his Magic training and has passed the 50M xp mark in the skill. Season and Piddy are 4M and 8M off hitting the 2B xp mark, respectively. Athymy has grabbed his void from pest control and is now all geared up for 200M Range and continues to pull his rapid 40M+ weeks as we speak. It seems that Roger Al kind of left Dragonseance in the dust as Roger happened to be storing a bunch of effigies and unleashed them as soon as he had enough to max out the skill. D-seance is currently 193M Slayer xp and should finish sometime this week assuming he has the effigies to do so.

A13d.png

Thanks for the updates! :)

brb logging out, not slower anymore =P 22,6M+ gained this week which is actually faster than last week. Just correcting this so people don't think I am quitting or burnout :)

And another thing, I got 95M Farming Xp atm and I would need to get more than 300 effigies + farm runs next week to get 100M Farming, how is that just a little bit of luck needed? =P

Agreed, still need langer's version =P

And another thing, I got 95M Farming Xp atm and I would need to get more than 300 effigies + farm runs next week to get 100M Farming, how is that just a little bit of luck needed? =P

Suomi is also getting closer to becoming the first person to achieve 20 stats at over 100M xp and given his current pace should reach 100M Woodcutting and Farming 3-4 weeks from now, and Crafting whenever he feels like doing so

From last week's update I got u covered m8 np

A13d.png

Awesome mate, I noticed =P

And it doesn't really matter, great reading these updates and they are lots of work.

Yeah I know it's lots of effort, had to write lots of stuff for my Tip.it interview too and it took really long but it's worth it.

Only Reverence so far, thought about getting Jack of Trades earlier but it would be useless to me after 200M Runecrafting so I didn't get it.

Also not sure what kind of auras they are going to release in the future.

Great updates both of you.

What I've done is kept A13d's update on the front page, and added Superheat's to that in another hide tag. If Superheat wants to continue doing the updates then I'll remove A13d's hide tags (with his permission ofc) and replace them with Superheat's.

Sound good?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Thanks for updates both A13d and Superheat. Any news on Langer?

~Zrzu

He's alive and logged in a few weeks ago, but he's only posted a few times since.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!