200M in all Skills

Makilio

Wasn't joking about the effigy btw

EDIT:

What a waste of effigy :(

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

EDIT:

ehhh what? why is there a 3BO smiley on his shoulder?

Thats Lemar.

Is he still getting all 200M and whatever happened to his 200M cons in a day?

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Omg I just remembered this video, shows many legends that got removed from Hiscores

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

So Jake is like 4 more days away from 50m woodcutting. He is doing around a 1m/day pace which is rather slow for his religious 18hr/day playtime. Averages out to like 60k exp/hr... That is the exp rate cutting a full invetory of pines then splitting a whole inventory should be actually, so it appears he is doing that. We might have found our new green098 of skilling.

Or he's not doing 18 hours/day. It's my experience that people always overestimate how many they're really doing. (Weekly Xp gain)/(Average Xp/hr rate)/(7 days) is the only reliable method for determining one's real average hours/day. It's the method I've used personally for years.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

EDIT:

Thats Lemar.

Apparently you don't know Lemar very well, lol

(he was trollin')

A13d.png

EDIT:

Thats Lemar.

wat about 400m prayer

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

[hide]

EDIT:

Thats Lemar.

[/hide]

wat about 400m prayer

That was a joke.

[hide]

EDIT:

Thats Lemar.

[/hide]

wat about 400m prayer

That was a joke.

*facepalm* I thought he was super serio. 400M prayer and 200M con in 1 day would had been wow!, I guess if you could play multiple accounts simultaneously (not bot) it could be possible. Difficult, yet possible. I wonder if any high level plays have another account they do an AFK money making method while training their mains. E.G. fish sharks on one account and be pro on another. I'm newb I know :P

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

So Jake is like 4 more days away from 50m woodcutting. He is doing around a 1m/day pace which is rather slow for his religious 18hr/day playtime. Averages out to like 60k exp/hr... That is the exp rate cutting a full invetory of pines then splitting a whole inventory should be actually, so it appears he is doing that. We might have found our new green098 of skilling.

Or he's not doing 18 hours/day. It's my experience that people always overestimate how many they're really doing. (Weekly Xp gain)/(Average Xp/hr rate)/(7 days) is the only reliable method for determining one's real average hours/day. It's the method I've used personally for years.

overestimate!! Maybe the top players that play alot do.Cause 14hrs awake could be 9-10 accually on scape if someone wanted to scape all day. But for the normal player I'm sure underestimating is way more common when telling people how much playtime per day whatever number someone tells you add 3. :P

StarViv.png

overestimate!! Maybe the top players that play alot do.Cause 14hrs awake could be 9-10 accually on scape if someone wanted to scape all day. But for the normal player I'm sure underestimating is way more common when telling people how much playtime per day whatever number someone tells you add 3. :P

You'd be surprised. The big reason I was attracted to Drumgun and Suomi years ago was because I saw they had legitimately high hours/week that others weren't able to do. I've seen a lot of people claim certain hours, but the only reliable ones are those that have the Runetracker gains to back the claims up. It's been my experience over the years that almost everybody overestimates their hours/day or per week. Even I would if I didn't have Runetracker to work with.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

*facepalm* I thought he was super serio. 400M prayer and 200M con in 1 day would had been wow!, I guess if you could play multiple accounts simultaneously (not bot) it could be possible. Difficult, yet possible. I wonder if any high level plays have another account they do an AFK money making method while training their mains. E.G. fish sharks on one account and be pro on another. I'm newb I know :P

brb fishing 17867779 sharks for 200m all skills

Nydous.png

The truth behind Jake/ Tezz: [qfc]15-16-201-63436078[/qfc]

This guy knows his stuff.

Finally figured out how to add a link to the forums. haha.

Edit: The OP was removed, page 4 post 5 has a post by the man himself.

First post got hidden. Tell me what the first post was.

Does anyone know who had the lowest total rank before the highscores went p2p? I think that would be an interesting stat. I am assuming it was kingduffy, but does anyone know for sure and if so what the total rank was for that player?

I didn't really catch that, lol

What do you mean "lowest total rank"?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Add up a player's rank in each of the skills, and that's his/her total. Mine would be something like 11,250,000. An argument could be made that the person with the lowest cumulative total is the 'best' player. It's just one more way to measure progress in the game.

Add up a player's rank in each of the skills, and that's his/her total. Mine would be something like 11,250,000. An argument could be made that the person with the lowest cumulative total is the 'best' player.

not best player just well rounded. FOr total rank someone could be rank 1 in everything but rank 14k in woodcutting and then theyd have a total rank of 14k. ;P Ranks in skills depend on popularity of skill too. for cooking u wont even get rank 300 or w/e at 200m i think but other skills rank 300 is only a few days after 99.

StarViv.png

Add up a player's rank in each of the skills, and that's his/her total. Mine would be something like 11,250,000. An argument could be made that the person with the lowest cumulative total is the 'best' player.

not best player just well rounded. FOr total rank someone could be rank 1 in everything but rank 14k in woodcutting and then theyd have a total rank of 14k. ;P Ranks in skills depend on popularity of skill too. for cooking u wont even get rank 300 or w/e at 200m i think but other skills rank 300 is only a few days after 99.

Yep, that's why I put it in quotes. It's not an argument I would make - a low total rank is basically indicative of someone who has played a lot, for a very long time.

Doesnt supreme skillers or hlf idr, have list of average ranks, like whatever you guys just did divided by 25, in any case for someone like suomi its widely inaccurate, 3 skills outside the top 105 or something like that, and one is 22k, so yeah. Dapledi has some nice ranks as well, his worst is dung iirc.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012