200M in all Skills

Makilio

Assuming a player unlocked the ability to use Goliath gloves, is it worth getting them back every 2 hours just for slayer?

What is the best block list, and what tasks should I cancel? Trying to maintain a 1:1 slayer:summoning ratio(or at least close to it) without sacrificing too much slayer xp, and ofc I liek effigies.

If anyone answers me these questions I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance :)

Suomi does care about ranks as well @the runecrafting stuff. Afaik, He may have said he didnt though idk, although im pretty sure he does.

If fors is 15 he has 3 years until he even needs to start studying if he is decently smart, so he could gain some good exp in 3 years then do afk skills in college if he decides to do that, or get a job that you're at a computer all day and do afk skills then... Its definitely possible for him if he wants to get it.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eelpsr7kTH8

Doesn't seem like it would be the fastest, and it means you would be maging, so for those trying to training melee, cralwers would still be better, but this just adds to the options.

Cannon black demons in resource dungeon would be better.

Assuming a player unlocked the ability to use Goliath gloves, is it worth getting them back every 2 hours just for slayer?

What is the best block list, and what tasks should I cancel? Trying to maintain a 1:1 slayer:summoning ratio(or at least close to it) without sacrificing too much slayer xp, and ofc I liek effigies.

If anyone answers me these questions I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance :)

Goliath gloves - no.

As for your second question, opening with/using lamps on summoning?

Suomi does care about ranks as well @the runecrafting stuff. Afaik, He may have said he didnt though idk, although im pretty sure he does.

If fors is 15 he has 3 years until he even needs to start studying if he is decently smart, so he could gain some good exp in 3 years then do afk skills in college if he decides to do that, or get a job that you're at a computer all day and do afk skills then... Its definitely possible for him if he wants to get it.

exactly but yea its possible to find time to scape if that is what someone wants to do.
StarViv.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eelpsr7kTH8

Doesn't seem like it would be the fastest, and it means you would be maging, so for those trying to training melee, cralwers would still be better, but this just adds to the options.

Cannon black demons in resource dungeon would be better.

You can't bring a cannon down there. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9kg2uijgS8&feature=g-u

We now officially have a new 200m-in-all-skills-contestant

He probably won't be a challenge for S U O M I, as he doesn't get donatons and he has school, and S U O M I has a loooot more xp than him :P

Good luck to him on his Mega Journey

i was doubtful and thought another aribiterspar until i saw his rc exp

>gemeos finally gives up

>2 picoseconds pass

>new nerd comes up with 200m all skills goal even tho he isnt remotely close (no, high rc =/= capable of 200m all, there a huge difference)

the cycle will never end

If fors is 15 he has 3 years until he even needs to start studying if he is decently smart

I know forsberg and he is 15 years old and quite dumb if u ask me

watdo

I quote the forsberg:

"In the serie I'm showing my methods and thoughts on different skills, efficent methods and other thoughts."

Makaveli_93.png

I dont see why you have to be close to set yourself the goal of all 200m. obviously they wont be the first to do it but they still can achieve it.

yh just like literally all the people who quit after 2 weeks of setting that goal, right?

Well actually forsberg888 has had one of the first 200m all skills thread on the rsof. It's been made at least over a year ago, not 2 weeks.

Sure she's not close, but she has time. So what YD squad said.

backgroundsignature.png

Once again, deleted several posts. Users only get banned if they are deserving of one, which is to be determined by those who can ban, not by those who don't like the person in question.

Also, I'd just like to bring this section of the rules up:

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited.

Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps), posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies (such as "+1" posts), begging (for yourself or another player), posting referral links* in posts or signatures, excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes, and so on.

Several of the posts I deleted fall under the underlined 'category'.

There's no discussion to be had if all the thread consists of is a string of empty quotes (+1 posts).

If you have any questions, PM me rather than furthering unrelated discussion here.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

the 200k/hr you could get at vyrelords.

I seen a vid recently showing onwards of 600k/hr using the citadel battlefield, don't know if it would make any difference to the top players but I thought I'd mention it.

p sure it's nerfed

Yeah I don't know much about the whole grifarloos or w/e but I'll assume you can't melee them or something?

You can melee or range them but the damage is capped at 30 and you get some damage for being in the square adjacent to them.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Thanks mate, great job with the update again!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I do have to agree with Maka about speaking openly about a goal that's big. It annoys me when I see threads on RSOF about goals. 99 WC isn't a big deal, please don't make a thread about it. Only ones I don't mind are the F2P guys. Nice to see their threads. Other ones that are annoying.... 200M in X skill... hang on mate.. you're level 82, why would you want 200M? etc. Point is, not to set it as a goal until you're at least over halfway.

It's like what David Hume said about miracles, anyone who sees a miracle is lying. They've either taken some substances or are really tired, extreme temperature or are religious and are more likely to believe it. I would only believe someone if they are intelligent and skeptical. As well as there being many of them. It's far more convincing from a million people than from one person. But if they were intelligent enough they would no the miracle didn't happen. Therefore, miracles do not exist.

I'm not saying that 200M wont happen but I do see the point in setting it as a goal until you're nearly there. The people who make the threads and gather a huge supporters list I don't understand, but maybe it is about motivation. The need to feel important, perhaps famous which is what drives these people to make a goal like this. I saw a thread on the RSOF of a guy who set 200M all skills. He started with 82M exp, now has about 360M exp and 200M cook. 7.2% there wooo. I know you guys don't consider 200M cook to be perticularly great but that was a big deal for me. I never set it as a goal until 120M exp because I just couldn't bare the idea of not being able to complete the goal, just drove me mad - ended up switching to wines at 130M exp because I just wanted it over and done with sooner. I learnt to just enjoy the game afterwards. That's what it's all about - enjoyment.

I know some people enjoy the pressure and I'm sure there's a personality type for that. But that's only me sometimes.

Unless you're SUOMI of course because no matter watch you'll reach it.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.