200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lol nice pic :P

A13d is this your last update and is langer taking over again? I think your updates were as good as langers ones :) (Altough you both have other final touches to it ;) ) And maybe if it is not to much time (for langer or A13d, a small list under the top 15 players of players that are nearing the top 15 would be nice :D (like 1. player1 1.9B [+12M], 2. player2 1.8B [+9M]) Because most of the gains are really boring :P and it would be nice to watch a "fight" to the top 15 :) but as it is not top priority only the names and xp gains would be enough.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Why top 15? why not top 10? what's reason for 15 if there is one =)

its what has been tracked historically. Ask Langer why he chose 15, I think A13D does it out of tradition now

I've been following thread for a log time,never occured to me why 15,so asking

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Langer started with updates at like page 40. He just wrote some random stuff about players first, then made an order of xp total.

Started with a top 10 (logical wise). Then changed to a top 15 like few months later because top 10 got boring :P.

Time for a top 20 i say.

backgroundsignature.png

@Dragonseance can easily beat Roger Al if he wanted to he doesn't care about other/random people though

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9kg2uijgS8&feature=g-u

We now officially have a new 200m-in-all-skills-contestant

He probably won't be a challenge for S U O M I, as he doesn't get donatons and he has school, and S U O M I has a loooot more xp than him :P

Good luck to him on his Mega Journey

I just took a look at SUOMI's gains over the last 19 days since he started crawlering full time, and here are the results.

Average def xp per day: 960k

Average hp xp per day: 500k

Average xp per day in fm/craft/wc/hunt/thieving: 150k

Average farming xp per day: 315k

Average rc exp per day: 820k

We can extrapolate from this to make guesses as to when SUOMI will hit some major milestones. SUOMI is nothing if not consistent, so we can anticipate these to be fairly accurate guesses.

200M Defense: January 23

200M HP: April 9

200M RC: May 24

200M Attack: July 15

On the other hand, if SUOMI intends to finish combat at crawlers, it would actually be best for him not to max rc right away, as he would then lose out on investigating with RC (and investigating with summoning is unnecessary, as he'll have all the charms and it goes very quickly). Instead, he should stop using the lamps on RC at 190M xp, then use all the lamps on wc and only investigate with RC. This will lead to him getting 200M RC and 200M attack at the same time, with a lot of wc xp thrown in as a bonus. If he follows this plan, which I think is the most efficient, he'll finish crawlering around July 15, with the following stats:

200M Attack

200M Defense

200M HP

172M WC

100M FM

125M Crafting

53M Thieving

163M Farming

200M RC

52M Hunting

Putting these in a time calc says SUOMI would still have another 1700 hours to go afterwards, and if he plays 11 hours a day, that gives him 200M all skills on... December 21, 2012.

Grate_Scot.png

I know forsberg and he is 15 years old and quite dumb if u ask me

For example he thins cannoning dbs is a waste etc.

He plans on getting 200m all skills then starting a life, not sure how this works out lol

but we will see, he has some dedication cuz he achieved 100m rc at like age 13 or 14 lol

Good question Superheat.

Unless someone knows the answer to that, I doubt I personally will consider him a contender until then. Sure 117m RC is nice, but other then that I doubt he will be reaching 2 or 3B Exp anytime soon, let alone 5B, after watching a few minutes of that video and hearing him speak of money troubles.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Putting these in a time calc says SUOMI would still have another 1700 hours to go afterwards, and if he plays 11 hours a day, that gives him 200M all skills on... December 21, 2012.

:wall: Nice date you got there.

As for all the stats you had, seems logical he does leave rc at 190m and use lamps on WC, but it's up to him I guess.

Just one thing I don't understand, suomi why aren't you waiting for the puzzle based runecrafting, which should be faster then effigies?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Just one thing I don't understand, suomi why aren't you waiting for the puzzle based runecrafting, which should be faster then effigies?

Seems pretty obvious.

Seems pretty obvious.

How so?... Am I missing out on something here?(came back a few months ago after a 4month break)

Well for one he needs to finish of melee and its not likely runecrafting will end up being fasther than woodcutting.

Chances are he might finish almost all skills before the new rc method is released.

Technically he is not training RC currently. He is training defense and then attack. Even though cave crawlers at 80k xp/hr is slower than the 200k/hr you could get at vyrelords. The time lost is more than made up for in the time saved with effigies. Currently cave crawlers is the optimal method of maxing melee.

Totally unrelated if you had 200m all cmb skills cave crawlers are still the optimal method of runecrafting because even though they are only about 50k-60k xp/hr as opposed to the 69k/hr you can get at ZMI the extra investigation xp more than makes up for that time lost.

So just as a thought experiment say Suomi gets really unlucky with effigy drops and does not max RC before maxing Melee. If no new method for RC is released he would stay at cave crawlers, but what if a new method was released? How fast would that method have to be for it to be optimal over cave crawlers? Well assuming that you get about 1 effigy per hour at crawlers on average, you would solve this inequality, where (x) is the maximum rc xp/hr.

1 > 11.25*(1/660+ 1/1300+ 1/x+ 1/275 + 1/260+ 1/140-0.3/600+ 1/600)+(48.029/x)

Therefore

x>74.4113

So if the new method is more than 74.4k xp/hr and suomi has maxed melee already then he should use that method, otherwise he should keep cave crawlering.

So basically he is training melee in the optimal method, which just happens to be the current optimal method for runecrafting.

Congrats on page 784 guys. =]

The only thing i've been excited for in this thread for a good while. Gratz, 784!

Haha, thanks Trade! I've been very excited for it too =P

I just took a look at SUOMI's gains over the last 19 days since he started crawlering full time, and here are the results.

[hide]

Average def xp per day: 960k

Average hp xp per day: 500k

Average xp per day in fm/craft/wc/hunt/thieving: 150k

Average farming xp per day: 315k

Average rc exp per day: 820k

We can extrapolate from this to make guesses as to when SUOMI will hit some major milestones. SUOMI is nothing if not consistent, so we can anticipate these to be fairly accurate guesses.

200M Defense: January 23

200M HP: April 9

200M RC: May 24

200M Attack: July 15

On the other hand, if SUOMI intends to finish combat at crawlers, it would actually be best for him not to max rc right away, as he would then lose out on investigating with RC (and investigating with summoning is unnecessary, as he'll have all the charms and it goes very quickly). Instead, he should stop using the lamps on RC at 190M xp, then use all the lamps on wc and only investigate with RC. This will lead to him getting 200M RC and 200M attack at the same time, with a lot of wc xp thrown in as a bonus. If he follows this plan, which I think is the most efficient, he'll finish crawlering around July 15, with the following stats:

200M Attack

200M Defense

200M HP

172M WC

100M FM

125M Crafting

53M Thieving

163M Farming

200M RC

52M Hunting

[/hide]

Some very nice calculations, thanks for doing that, nice completion date hehe.

Being so young, I think it would be hard for Forsberg to set a goal as big as 200m in all skills. At 10hrs/day it would be what a 3-5 year journey? Maybe less idr the total amount of time to get 200m in all skills. I mean unless he doesn't mind a C average, I don't think he could successfully goto school and scape that much. Now he doesn't have to play that much, but cut your play time down to 4hrs/day, now its a 5-7 year journey. This is all assuming you only play efficiently, meaning less of the fun stuff like minigames/PvM/PvP.

Also, there's the factor of when reaches 18/20/whatever age is adult where he lives, you have college or a job or you have super nice parents that you can leech off.

If he goes to college, he may quit due to strains on studying.

If he has a job, he'll maybe get 5-6hrs of scape time, assuming 8hrs of sleep and a full time job depending on 5-7 days/week, with 40hr min.

Basically, I think the only people that could reasonably go for 200m in all skills, are those who already passed the rl milestone of becoming an adult. It's probably why half of this thread questions why SUOMI plays so much. They're probably still in HS, and haven't discovered why some people do what they do. I'd be guilty for this to, when I was in Junior High/High School I had high hopes for a great future making 1-2m$/year or more. I still have high hopes, and that's why I'm going for a degree. However, most of my friends went other ways, Military/Part-Time job/full-time job/leeching off parents. So I guess, I;'m just trying to say is that life changes a lot and fast after HS.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101