200M in all Skills

Makilio

I wonder where green098 would be if she played slightly more efficient, owait we all know she has the playtime for 200m all skills. Too bad she plays this "game" for "fun". I dont see how or why people do that L.

Btw- please dont start a green098 thing or efficiency thing off this post cuz i dont want makaveli to rage at me.

Yeah, too bad the slayer dungeon isn't better. The somewhat decent benefit is a decently powerful magic spell/staff that is/will be extremely cheap for the average player.

Are you kidding me? Seriously? If you don't play this game for fun then you're one sad person. Training skills is fun to some people, playing efficiently is fun to some people, playing inefficiently is fun to some people, get over it. Not everyone is like Desupty who hated maxing out...

terravir.png

I doubt she gives a shit about what other people think of the way she trains, and if she played the game the way people told her to rather than the way she had fun playing it she'd be a massive [bleep]ing tool.

Jokes are one thing, but attacking her based on the way she plays a game is sad, really.

Athymy.png

I wonder where green098 would be if she played slightly more efficient, owait we all know she has the playtime for 200m all skills. Too bad she plays this "game" for "fun". I dont see how or why people do that L.

Btw- please dont start a green098 thing or efficiency thing off this post cuz i dont want makaveli to rage at me.

Yeah, too bad the slayer dungeon isn't better. The somewhat decent benefit is a decently powerful magic spell/staff that is/will be extremely cheap for the average player.

I can understand being inefficient to avoid high click method of training but what she does is plain stupid.

For example my friend used to see her at Frost Drags with a spectral shield and praying mage. I cant help but lol at all the hours she wastes by her sheer lack of understanding of proper gear set ups. Fun isnt an excuse for that, unless somehow or another how her character looks has THAT big an impact on how enjoyable her gameplay is.

Im just saying if I planned on devoting my life to this game the least I would do is wear the most efficient gear to grind in :lol:

Maybe she remembers its a game and none of it matter in grown up world.

Miseryism | Completionist

overbearing Runescape "paparazzi" + suboptimal negative 10 magic attack bonus shield = trolling

crazed highscore fanatics + noob vine whip = more trolling

creepy efficiency stalkers + mage slaying without robes = even more trolling

Green098 slays 2% less efficiently but is 175% more effective at making everyone mad without uttering a word. Worth it.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Could go either way, like it matters though :P

Was going to post a screenshot from the interview video of "100% yes girl for ever!"

Decided against it.

hopefully

girls and Americans are underrepresented in the top 15 :(

StarViv.png

Was going to post a screenshot from the interview video of "100% yes girl for ever!"

Decided against it.

hopefully

The top page used to be dominated by Americans, Zezima, N0valyfe, etc.

Athymy.png

Decided against it.

hopefully

Yea but now it isnt lol
StarViv.png

Decided against it.

hopefully

Yea but now it isnt lol

Australians are underrepresented on the front page too :(

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Decided against it.

hopefully

Yea but now it isnt lol

suomi - Finish

jake - UK

jdelacroix - not sure

elias - Swedish

elvis - Swedish

telmo - Portuguese

duffy - not sure

richard - UK

green - Spanish speaking (trying not to be wrong / racial lol)

kngkyle - US

pope - not sure

number1 - not sure

jami3 - UK

da broman - Kiwi

piddy - not sure

season - US

paulrat - UK

robbie - not sure

bing - not sure

athymy - Irish

myk - not sure

dellta - not sure (think hes swede not sure)

If anyone wants to fix the not sures would help :P But otherwise currently UK currently dominates the high scores.