200M in all Skills

Makilio

WPk6e.png

Don't post here much, but I saw drumgun fishing rocktails.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

so when is drumgun gonna do that monthly fish record?

Probabably at the last time possible. I think he needs <35m, so he can rocktail a lot more exp...

What is he planning to do for the monthly fishing record? I haven't heard about this.

so when is drumgun gonna do that monthly fish record?

Probabably at the last time possible. I think he needs <35m, so he can rocktail a lot more exp...

What is he planning to do for the monthly fishing record? I haven't heard about this.

One of his goals was day/week/month records for either every skill or whichever ones he trains I don't remember, but sadly effigies somewhat ruined this for him. He says records are meant to be broken though :/

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

You [bleep]ing idiots are making Gemeos famous and talked about for just being an arrogant [wagon] with no genuine achievements.

Edit: By which I meant: Shut the [bleep] up.

You [bleep]ing idiots are making Gemeos famous and talked about for just being an arrogant [wagon] with no genuine achievements.

Don't think that's true to be honest. Ask a random person if they've heard of Gemeos2 and I doubt they'll turn around a say "He's the new Zarfot" they'll probably say "Who's that?" so it probably isn't an issue.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Don't think that's true to be honest. Ask a random person if they've heard of Gemeos2 and I doubt they'll turn around a say "He's the new Zarfot" they'll probably say "Who's that?" so it probably isn't an issue.

Yeah, this ^.

Sure, he's getting a bit of attention which, when it boils down to it is what he wants, but his youtube videos don't get mass views, nor does he have a fanbase, he's just more of a joke around the skilling community rather than an undeserving applauded hero. Sure we're feeding his craving for attention, but it's all for a bit of fun, really. :P

People will get bored of him eventually and when they do, he'll drop off the map. Or try twice as hard.

OT: It's still pretty much neck and neck between Roger Al and Dragonseance. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Athymy.png

Yeah, this ^.

Sure, he's getting a bit of attention which, when it boils down to it is what he wants, but his youtube videos don't get mass views, nor does he have a fanbase, he's just more of a joke around the skilling community rather than an undeserving applauded hero. Sure we're feeding his craving for attention, but it's all for a bit of fun, really. :P

People will get bored of him eventually and when they do, he'll drop off the map. Or try twice as hard.

OT: It's still pretty much neck and neck between Roger Al and Dragonseance. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Youmadbro:

I'm not famous and thanks god I'm not because that the last thing I want.

@Athymy: I don't see where I'm getting attention or How could I even get attention from Internet?

I belive I am not a joke around the skilling community but I'm not a hero. I don't really care about posts about me, I just find it funny. Funny because people that do NOT really know me, flame all the time. People that know me closely don't do it.

I even complain sometimes about how people make me look so important sometimes, that's the opposite that I want. Don't get me wrong, tho. I don't think that I am important but other people SAY that I am.

I really don't care about random people opinion like you, tho. Just answered to try to make things clear one more time.

PS: I don't think any player of any game is important just because he's good at playing.

God this thread has been so crap the last few weeks. Buying pages 100-300 back.

The question asked at the beginning of the thread has effectively been answered, and its now only a matter of time before Dragonseance becomes no1. to 200m all. There was more to talk about when things were still comparatively up in the air and it was anyone's game, back before Aasiwat and Zarfot quit, and before the introduction of free trade. But I do agree that the thread hasn't been as interesting lately, a lot of people seem to be treating the thread like the friends chat, which makes it seem kind of bloated, if you get what I mean.

Also, can we stop talking about Gemeos? It was funny for a while, but now its really boring. Even he wants us to stop, and discussions about him seem to cause half the off topic posts now. It was OK with Dragonseance as people would just tag a line onto their posts about him, but people make Gemeos the sole focus of theirs'

P.S. If you couldn't tell, replace Dragonseance with S U O M I

Asmodean <3