200M in all Skills

Makilio

"How long have you been playing runescape?"

"4 years"

?!

I'm pretty sure that she was already famous back on 2005.

interview with green in 2008.

I got 880k con xp/hour using AHK, 900k is possible if you can pay butler and unnote planks extremely quickly

Yes but 1:3 ahk is against the rules.

1:3 that is you pressing F1 and it right clicking the toble, moving down the menue, left clicking make table.

Actually I think jagex made one input-multi output mouse keys legal a little while ago, I'll find linky for you.

Edit: Sorry, they confirmed you're allowed to use the + key to generate two clicks from one key press, because that's a default feature, but you're not allowed to use custom set ups for more than one input two output like the one you said Thai.

Asmodean <3

Btw, Dr0wns youtube, did 900k pace without likely breaking the rules afaik.

Edit- his vid is 870k apparently, but recording and all so yeah.

And was going to say i thought suomi said 850k but wasn't sure.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I avaraged about 850K Construction Xp/h on my way to 200M Construction. Of course 900K/h is possible.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Didn't see this posted by Water earlier (it might have been). But Water took to making a thread on the Runescape Forums for his skills, glad to see he made it personally:

[qfc]48-49-874-63402641[/qfc]

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Could do with maybe a bit more flourish but it's pretty damn sick, the Slayer Cape at the moment really needs an updated emote tbh, it's widely regarded as one of the lamest emotes for any cape, despite Slayer being one of the least common 99s.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Didn't see this posted by Water earlier (it might have been). But Water took to making a thread on the Runescape Forums for his skills, glad to see he made it personally:

If you hadn't posted that, I would have been oblivious. Gonna follow Water and Syzygy's threads on RSOF, since I can't look them up anymore :angry:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Edit: Made the post a bit more readable as when I type fast and don't proof read it becomes near unreadable and checked my old files and still have Zarfot's complete opening page for his slayer log when he was getting 99 and has his list on how he got 99 in every skill :P

Could you provide us with that, I'd like to see it. :)

Edit: Made the post a bit more readable as when I type fast and don't proof read it becomes near unreadable and checked my old files and still have Zarfot's complete opening page for his slayer log when he was getting 99 and has his list on how he got 99 in every skill :P

Could you provide us with that' date=' I'd like to see it. :)

[/quote']

Its been posted at least 2 times before, but I doubt you want to dig for it :/

If you hadn't posted that, I would have been oblivious. Gonna follow Water and Syzygy's threads on RSOF, since I can't look them up anymore :angry:

I'm sorry, I really don't want to "advertise" myself by posting links everywhere. Took me a few days to convince myself to even make that thread. :unsure:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Time calc update:

Suomi - 4784 (-79)

Jake - 8663 (-51)

Dapledo - 9282 (-13)

Kingduffy - 9918 (-15)

Elvis - 9948 (-60)

Drumgun - 10268 (-34)

Elias - 10440

10lb0oz21in - 10572 (-34)

Telmomarques - 11120

Dragonseance - 11245 (-195)

Athymy - 11548 (New)

Pope712 - 11586 (-48) (-1 Position)

Green098 - 11602 (-18) (+1 Position)

Simon - 11949 (-6)

Almostlost - 13133 (-28)

Desupty - 14613 (-8)

Last time Zarfot was Runescape member he needed 10675 hours.

Last time Allar was Runescape member he needed 10403 hours.

Last time Elias was Runescape member he needed 10440 hours.

Last time Paperbag was Runescape member he needed 13014 hours.

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFVCRkV4bkU4RUQ0WFVNV2tnOFZXMFE

Hahaha. Playing 16 hours a day, it'd take me 2.75 years to max out.

Totally not happening. I'll probably stop playing after getting all 99s, or the completionist cape.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Hmm, it's weird how you can get 99 construction in 1 day if you put your head to it. Sorry for being a skeptic, my laptop has a lot of graphic lag, destroying my personal exp rate.

If you take some time to prepare and you got stacks of gp, you can get 200m construction xp in one day. Spend like 10b on zobie imp jars, get tons of curved/long bones, run them for about 4-5 hours getting around 3m xp an hour you will get 0-99 and then do demonic thrones for about 16-17 hours at around 12m xp an hour and... bam! 0xp - 200m xp in a day. I don't know if any of the quests needed to unlock the guy in DK you run the bones to gives construction xp, but if it does you probably have time for it, but just barely, unless it is a lot of quests stacked up on each other.

With the introduction of free trade, 200B (though still an amazing feat) is more feasible. If someone would ever (I'm sure if RS is out long enough, someone will) attempt to do this, I would understand completely. Just for the shear reason of the amount of historical records that would be broken and made.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Your kidding yourself if you don't think a fair few people have 200b already. Not everyone is silly enough to make bank videos saying "look at me I have £100k waiting for you to steal".

The smart ones have it over multiple unknown accounts afaik. If they don't, they should start...

Not to start something here but I'm willing to bet quite a few people who have the ability to make that kind of money sell at least some of it. But I'm sure there are some people have that much gold they just don't go around telling everyone asking to be hacked.