200M in all Skills

Makilio

That's good that they preserve people's true ranks =] Actually makes me feel a lot better about taking people off when inactive, if they can go back on where they were even within the 200ms.

Elias still has hes perm ranks at 200m skills? I thought it was gonna be like that you will get end of the 200m list if you momentarily lose it?

That was intended at first, but they soon changed it after they got a massive amount of bad feedback about it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

You were muted by a p-mod. let's talk about all 200ms

The reason the hiscores were made members only was supposedly to add more fair competition to those who are still active. 200m xp in a skill leaves the skill at a permanent rank, and the competition will never change. I find it stupid that ranks with 200m xp are removed from hiscores upon becoming a nonmember, let's just remove michael jordan from the nba hall of fame because he retired.

ohwaitwe'rejagexandwewantyourmoney

What I'm wondering is what ever happened to all the f2p skillers with like 1bil xp. Yeah, the f2p guys who were given a full paid trip to runefest.

letsinvitethemheresotheycantgetmadwhentheyrealizeeverythingthey'vedoneforthepast5yearswasfornothing

What I'm wondering is what ever happened to all the f2p skillers with like 1bil xp. Yeah, the f2p guys who were given a full paid trip to runefest.

letsinvitethemheresotheycantgetmadwhentheyrealizeeverythingthey'vedoneforthepast5yearswasfornothing

If they enjoyed the game then it wasn't for nothing.

Now if someone play a game for 5 years without enjoyning it they have serious mental problems.

Maxed Overall since November '09

Decided not to quit or get member, just slow down for a while and then see how much time I'm willing to spend on RS from now on.

I think that's reasonable... :P

Nice :D Be sure to post your gains/stats ones in a while :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!