200M in all Skills

Makilio

There was a request a while back for someone to make a 200m all skills clan thing, and because I'm super lazy and cbf doing it myself, I move Suomi open his friends chat instead of not having one and dubbing it the 200m all skills fc.

Also my mother never loved me :c

200MSkills :thumbup:

Good to see you back, langer!

That ^

Me either, I ride on my exercise bicycle while playing.

That ^

A13d and langer both have their Friends Chats open, there you go :)

But there is no 'official 200m all skills chat'. :P

Made one now :thumbup:

I'll join a FC if there's one going, when I get home. :P

I'm in college atm.

200MSkills :thumbup:

Yes didn't think about that, it would be better if someone just made an account called something similar to 200m all skills and rank the top 15 and some people in this forum that do updates and stuff. I think that would work out

200MSkills :thumbup: Will Add Top 15 Ranks.

Tbh imo it isn't good that top 10 stands out like that but oh well.

That ^

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

There was a request a while back for someone to make a 200m all skills clan thing, and because I'm super lazy and cbf doing it myself, I move Suomi open his friends chat instead of not having one and dubbing it the 200m all skills fc.

Also my mother never loved me :c

A13D :thumbup:

Good to see you back, langer!

That ^

Me either, I ride on my exercise bicycle while playing.

That ^

A13d and langer both have their Friends Chats open, there you go :)

But there is no 'official 200m all skills chat'. :P

Made one now :thumbup:

I'll join a FC if there's one going, when I get home. :P

I'm in college atm.

A13D :thumbup:

Yes didn't think about that, it would be better if someone just made an account called something similar to 200m all skills and rank the top 15 and some people in this forum that do updates and stuff. I think that would work out

A13D :thumbup: Will Add Top 15 Ranks.

Tbh imo it isn't good that top 10 stands out like that but oh well.

That ^

:thumbup: I fixed some things for you m8.

Do you think gertjaars or zarfot couldve been 200M all now if they hadn't quit? Also where would telmo and Elias be right now?

Nope to the first question. I am thinking behind SUOMI as he went through a lot of buyables.

Do you think gertjaars or zarfot couldve been 200M all now if they hadn't quit? Also where would telmo and Elias be right now?

Nope to the first question. I am thinking behind SUOMI as he went through a lot of buyables.

Idk about telmo or elias they havent been quit long enough but zarfot I'm assuming would be around 3.3b or even almost at suomis level

gertjaars had mainly easy skills and wasnt as efficient but at the same rate maybe around 3.2b or so how far behind zarfot did he quit? b4 dungeoneering he did put in the hours as well...

idk with accual math tho and this is assuming that they didnt slow down either.

StarViv.png

Telmo and elias would probably be close to each other with elias on top if neither had quit, suomi would probably still be rank 1 atm though, it's tough to say... If zarfot hadn't quit maybe 3.3b but I dont know, still probably short of rank 1... Gertjaars only did fast skills and yeah, maybe 3.1b just because of the amount of time he would have put in by now... I also wonder where allar would be... Tough to say for any of them though, anyone's guess is as good as mine.

Edit-i find it interesting how this week suomis rc exp is nearly the same as his melee exp- implying he has gotten probably 83k rc exp/hr there this week.. Nb. If he managed to keep a ratio close to that he'd have a good chunk of melee exp left after 200m rc.., although using the average ratio he will max both at relatively the same time.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

If Zarfot Elias and Telmo still played this is what the hs would probs look like.

Zarfot

Elias / Telmo

Elias / Telmo

Suomi

Jake

The / is because Telmo and Elias would probs gone back n forth with each other. Telmo was on earlier today but has no plans on coming back to rs at all. Zarfot at the top because he was efficient enough to knock out the skills when needed. Could be wrong but who knows. Elias and Telmo both had the money to knock out skills and still had the cash. Suomi next and Jake from behind to end it.

Edit:

As for Gertjaars I don't think he'd be in the top 5. He was only able to do the buyables / afk skills. He wouldn't be able to pump out the others imo. Doubt Gert would've lasted long with some of the rumors that went around also.

Edited by Lethe_Keres

Idk about telmo or elias they havent been quit long enough but zarfot I'm assuming would be around 3.3b or even almost at suomis level

gertjaars had mainly easy skills and wasnt as efficient but at the same rate maybe around 3.2b or so how far behind zarfot did he quit? b4 dungeoneering he did put in the hours as well...

Actually about a week ago I was curious about Zarfot myself, so I tried to do some guesswork. If Gemeos's time calc is fairly accurate, Zarfot would still be behind Suomi currently even if he had played like 15 hours a day until now. However, depending on what skills he trained, I suppose he could have been number 1 in xp now. But Zarfot and Gertjaars definitely couldn't have been 200m all already.

Actually about a week ago I was curious about Zarfot myself, so I tried to do some guesswork. If Gemeos's time calc is fairly accurate, Zarfot would still be behind Suomi currently even if he had played like 15 hours a day until now. However, depending on what skills he trained, I suppose he could have been number 1 in xp now. But Zarfot and Gertjaars definitely couldn't have been 200m all already.

oh so by exp Zarfot would be better but by timeleft Zarfot lower?

and yea 200m all takes forever lol.

StarViv.png

I was saying that although Zarfot would have had more time left than Suomi at this point no matter what, it is theoretically possible that he could be number 1 in exp, if he had trained all the fastest skills until now. But if he had trained slow skills (even at max efficiency) he would probably be behind in xp as well.

Suomi's biggest advantage over Zarfot is that he has no life

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Suomi's biggest advantage over Zarfot is that he has no life

lol suomis biggest advantage over everyone else that still plays as well

zarfot , elias, telmo, and aasiwat all voluntarily quit tho. It is possible to play and have a life like elvis and jd :P

StarViv.png

If Elias and Telmo had kept playing like they were, basically driving one another to get higher and higher xp gains, I think they'd be in the top three, with probably Aasiwat first in my opinion. He had a very balanced skill set before he left, with lots of xp in slower skills like Slayer too. I reckon Suomi would be fourth, even though he would probably still have the least time left to 200m all. And Zarfot probably fifth. But if we're going to play this game, why not go back to Zezima? If he had any interest in getting 200m all and hadn't had that big break, he would clearly still be first and would be very close to 200m all.

Asmodean <3

It would have depended on Zezima's style of playing. As far as I know, no one really competed the way they do now. He would have had to up his pace and make sure every tick counted. Considering there were days where Zezima just walked around Pest Control, I don't think he'd be too fond of this kind of competition.

^Good point about zezima

How much did zezima play per day anyway?

I was saying that although Zarfot would have had more time left than Suomi at this point no matter what, it is theoretically possible that he could be number 1 in exp, if he had trained all the fastest skills until now. But if he had trained slow skills (even at max efficiency) he would probably be behind in xp as well.

Max efficiency way to train all slow skills is to not train them :P

Actually max efficiency for all skills is to not train them.

SUOMI doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's doing stuff NO ONE has ever done before and doing it just as good as any of those other guys could have. Who cares if zarfot or telmo or any of those guys were king back in their day it doesn't compare to SUOMI now in anyway. They couldn't handle it, they aren't here anymore and even if they did come back they would never catch up to SUOMI.

If SUOMI quit today and someone passed him in the future you guys would be here crying about how SUOMI would be all 200ms already.

L2pullout.png

SUOMI doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's doing stuff NO ONE has ever done before and doing it just as good as any of those other guys could have. Who cares if zarfot or telmo or any of those guys were king back in their day it doesn't compare to SUOMI now in anyway. They couldn't handle it, they aren't here anymore and even if they did come back they would never catch up to SUOMI.

If SUOMI quit today and someone passed him in the future you guys would be here crying about how SUOMI would be all 200ms already.

Suomi is already treated like a god on this thread, I think he gets enough credit =p and we're just discussing past players; we're not saying that they're better than Suomi. And who's to say what players could handle what anyway? Most people couldn't handle any of Zarfot's training methods, which is part of why he was so respected when he played.

I'm not really sure, if S U O M I considers himself as an Effecient player or as a player who can play +12h days for a very long time and also stays motivated, but I personally think the latter is what S U O M I is.

(I'm not trying to flame S U O M I, nor do I have anything against him, I respect him a lot, I donated money to him even if I really couldn't afford it, but I did, because I knew that he would have more use of it than me. I want him to achieve 200m in all skills, and I know that he will achieve it, that makes me feel (a little) better when I donate to him, to know that the reason I'm donating for will with a high probability become true. )

The reason I am saying is that I find it absurd that people here have started to compare S U O M I to Zarfot, and I think that S U O M I shares the same opinion with me here; One can't compare ANYONE to Zarfot, Zarfot was a god, simply a God. Nobody was/is as effecient as Zarfot, no even S U O M I. And I don't think that S U O M I doesn't get the credit he deserves.