200M in all Skills

Makilio

God this thread has been so crap the last few weeks. Buying pages 100-300 back.

The question asked at the beginning of the thread has effectively been answered, and its now only a matter of time before Dragonseance becomes no1. to 200m all. There was more to talk about when things were still comparatively up in the air and it was anyone's game, back before Aasiwat and Zarfot quit, and before the introduction of free trade. But I do agree that the thread hasn't been as interesting lately, a lot of people seem to be treating the thread like the friends chat, which makes it seem kind of bloated, if you get what I mean.

Also, can we stop talking about Gemeos? It was funny for a while, but now its really boring. Even he wants us to stop, and discussions about him seem to cause half the off topic posts now. It was OK with Dragonseance as people would just tag a line onto their posts about him, but people make Gemeos the sole focus of theirs'

P.S. If you couldn't tell, replace Dragonseance with S U O M I

I'd rather people not post then if it's gonna be shit inside jokes about Gemeos or whatever, been posted for the last 100+ pages. Also the "dragonseance/desupty-insert anyone else-" first to 200m all" thing got old ages ago, not much better either imo.

Makaveli_93.png

The question asked at the beginning of the thread has effectively been answered, and its now only a matter of time before Dragonseance becomes no1. to 200m all. There was more to talk about when things were still comparatively up in the air and it was anyone's game, back before Aasiwat and Zarfot quit, and before the introduction of free trade. But I do agree that the thread hasn't been as interesting lately, a lot of people seem to be treating the thread like the friends chat, which makes it seem kind of bloated, if you get what I mean.

Also, can we stop talking about Gemeos? It was funny for a while, but now its really boring. Even he wants us to stop, and discussions about him seem to cause half the off topic posts now. It was OK with Dragonseance as people would just tag a line onto their posts about him, but people make Gemeos the sole focus of theirs'

I'd rather people not post then if it's gonna be shit inside jokes about Gemeos or whatever, been posted for the last 100+ pages. Also the "dragonseance/desupty-insert anyone else-" first to 200m all" thing got old ages ago, not much better either imo.

Would you like to propose a new discussion topic? If you feel most relevant discussion has gone then simply don't check the thread until Suomi has gotten his remaining 2.4k effigies for RC, then some new discussions will take place about his next skill and the cycle will continue. At an estimated 15 per day that'll take 160 more days to complete.

I feel as if the spam on the thread has actually gone down since people started visiting A13d's Friend's chat because a lot of spam gets vented there. Anyhow, you complaining about not having relevant discussion topics inadvertantly adds to the spammy nature of the thread rather than is a step towards fixing it.

As mentioned, the question originally posed has been answered in the form of S U O M I which is also a major factor why there isn't much discussion anymore.

It's 2:25am where I live atm so if this post looks a bit scattered or something then that's probably why. (must absolve self from blame)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Would you like to propose a new discussion topic? If you feel most relevant discussion has gone then simply don't check the thread until Suomi has gotten his remaining 2.4k effigies for RC, then some new discussions will take place about his next skill and the cycle will continue. At an estimated 15 per day that'll take 160 more days to complete.

I feel as if the spam on the thread has actually gone down since people started visiting A13d's Friend's chat because a lot of spam gets vented there. Anyhow, you complaining about not having relevant discussion topics inadvertantly adds to the spammy nature of the thread rather than is a step towards fixing it.

As mentioned, the question originally posed has been answered in the form of S U O M I which is also a major factor why there isn't much discussion anymore.

It's 2:25am where I live atm so if this post looks a bit scattered or something then that's probably why. (must absolve self from blame)

Did I even say it would have to be something completely on topic? I said I don't want to see inside jokes about Gemeos which 3 of you find funny.

Makaveli_93.png

Did I even say it would have to be something completely on topic? I said I don't want to see inside jokes about Gemeos which 3 of you find funny.

My favourite animal is the Walrus. This is because they're big and carefree and they sunbake for long periods of time. What's your favourite animal?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

lock this thread and unlock it when suomi gets 200m rc

:thumbup:

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

basically this^

I agree, the first two hundred pages of this thread (I first started lurking when Drumgun made his first few posts at around page 50) were legendary and the last two hundred pale in comparison. This is a result of the return of free trade enabling Suomi to bypass the moneymaking process, consequently putting his account so far ahead of everyone else and eliminating all other competition for "who will be first to 200M all skills," which was the original point of the topic. A lot of the early posters on this thread realized this and failed to see any more use in reading this thread as the original question had already been answered.

Personally I think that since then, this thread has evolved into a general discussion environment for tracking the top players, comparing various skilling methods, and any recent, interesting, or notable achievements within the RS community, not necessarily for who will be the first to 200M all skills because we already all know the answer to that (unless Roger’s assassins ever manage to find out where Suomi lives). If that were still the case, every ‘on-topic’ post would be like “yeah… well Suomi’s pretty good at rs…” So no, you aren’t going to get a repeat of the first 100 pages where people were rooting for Zarfot before he quit or even for Drumgun to be the first to 200M all based on his insane Summoning week and the sheer amount of hours he plays.

A13d.png

basically this^

I agree, the first two hundred pages of this thread (I first started lurking when Drumgun made his first few posts at around page 50) were legendary and the last two hundred pale in comparison. This is a result of the return of free trade enabling Suomi to bypass the moneymaking process, consequently putting his account so far ahead of everyone else and eliminating all other competition for "who will be first to 200M all skills," which was the original point of the topic. A lot of the early posters on this thread realized this and failed to see any more use in reading this thread as the original question had already been answered.

Personally I think that since then, this thread has evolved into a general discussion environment for tracking the top players, comparing various skilling methods, and any recent, interesting, or notable achievements within the RS community, not necessarily for who will be the first to 200M all skills because we already all know the answer to that (unless Rogers assassins ever manage to find out where Suomi lives). If that were still the case, every on-topic post would be like yeah well Suomis pretty good at rs So no, you arent going to get a repeat of the first 100 pages where people were rooting for Zarfot before he quit or even for Drumgun to be the first to 200M all based on his insane Summoning week and the sheer amount of hours he plays.

On-topic doesn't mean the same as "answering the question the TS made", it means making a valuable post worth to read/discuss over while still keeping it to the subject at this point. At this point the subject are the top 15 players and efficient ways of reaching 200M skills. Of cores it is not needed to be really strict about this, but it also shouldn't been seen as a chatbox/fc, including spamming pages full of gemeos jokes, your own personal achievements (unless you are in the top15 or nearing it), posting about a whole different subject (happened many times, sometimes even had nothing to do with runescape) and of cores the so often repeated real-life debate (which could be considered on-topic, but it not allowed here as it has been discussed to death and always goes with flaming and accusing people).

Btw this is my opinion, I may not be right, but I think it is. There are loads of stuff to discuss that are on-topic, but maybe not always, it doesn't really matter if the threads doesn't get posts for a day (I would rather have that then all the nonsense and spamming).

Of cores this post is off-topic too, but there is no other way of saying this to everyone in the thread (not that everyone is going to see this anyway)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Pretty much what essiw said. I don't see why people keep saying that I said we should strictly talk about who will be the first to 200m all skills. I just said I want quality posts that actually benefit people and not what's been posted the last few weeks.

Idk the slayer gains on the new monster but I'd say it's not worth doing anyways. I went there for an hour yesterday and the kills are way slower than for example ice strykes which you can mage. Even ices are a debatable task sometimes so yeah I'd skip.

Makaveli_93.png

I really wonder how the Hiscores would have looked like if the pros like Zarfot and Paperbag wouldn't have quit.

P.S. essiw, it is "of course", not "of cores" :D Not flaming or anything, just wanted to say this :)

Pretty much what essiw said. I don't see why people keep saying that I said we should strictly talk about who will be the first to 200m all skills. I just said I want quality posts that actually benefit people and not what's been posted the last few weeks.

I didn't, I was just elaborating on why we can't buy back page 100-300, rip

A13d.png

Idk the slayer gains on the new monster but I'd say it's not worth doing anyways. I went there for an hour yesterday and the kills are way slower than for example ice strykes which you can mage. Even ices are a debatable task sometimes so yeah I'd skip.

Did you use armadyl spell?

Did you use armadyl spell?

Ye it's faster to surge ice strykes than arma spell these + they give 37 slayer xp less.

Makaveli_93.png

I personally believe that Zarfot would have 200M all skills already.

Before people were wondering how far other players would be compared to me if they never quit. I wonder where I would be if I would have never quit rs and always played rs instead of other games.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I personally believe that Zarfot would have 200M all skills already.

Before people were wondering how far other players would be compared to me if they never quit. I wonder where I would be if I would have never quit rs and always played rs instead of other games.

You would almost be on Zezima's level, almost.

Makaveli_93.png

Damn, if only we could turn back time but I guess we will never know.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

The new slayer dungeon is horrible. It's terribly slow exp in single. It takes a while to get to multi areas and that place isn't good for a cannon because those monsters hit 20 hp every time at knife speed, and there isn't really a safespot for the runts. Along with totally mediocre money (and soon to be below average) its a shame that we got that kind of update for slayer.

Kuradel assigns all of the monsters in the dungeon in amounts up to 100 from what I can see and very common. The fact that we got a 6th block list is negated by the fact this task is a 100% must block. Luckily for us jagex did one thing right, which is allow us to block all the monsters in that dungeon on one list. I Wish they would do that for strykeworms.

L2pullout.png

The new slayer dungeon is horrible. It's terribly slow exp in single. It takes a while to get to multi areas and that place isn't good for a cannon because those monsters hit 20 hp every time at knife speed, and there isn't really a safespot for the runts. Along with totally mediocre money (and soon to be below average) its a shame that we got that kind of update for slayer.

Kuradel assigns all of the monsters in the dungeon in amounts up to 100 from what I can see and very common. The fact that we got a 6th block list is negated by the fact this task is a 100% must block. Luckily for us jagex did one thing right, which is allow us to block all the monsters in that dungeon on one list. I Wish they would do that for strykeworms.

If you use neem oil on them you don't get hit by the infection or whatever.

I wonder where green098 would be if she played slightly more efficient, owait we all know she has the playtime for 200m all skills. Too bad she plays this "game" for "fun". I dont see how or why people do that L.

Btw- please dont start a green098 thing or efficiency thing off this post cuz i dont want makaveli to rage at me.

Yeah, too bad the slayer dungeon isn't better. The somewhat decent benefit is a decently powerful magic spell/staff that is/will be extremely cheap for the average player.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012