200M in all Skills

Makilio

He quit because I asked him about his car yesterday that he got with his 28b and he ragedeleted me and then like 3 of my friends decided to crash him at pp later that night on his livestream and like all 15 people in my cc were watching/recording and I uploaded a vid of some of the clips of it because a lot of frequenters in my cc missed out on it and wanted to see what happened. Don't really want to go into details on this thread because it's obviously offtopic

OT: I took a nap earlier and I am working on the update atm, so it will be up in a few hours like always.

Just to clarify, this decision isn't about you or your friends. You should know it better since you are probably one of the guys that know me a lot in this thread. This isn't related to what you guys done.

Anyway, kthxbai.

Update of the top 15 – De-motivated Slow Week Edition V2

1. S U O M I : 3,66B xp (+24M). Suomi yet again replicated his previous week by powering through Defence at Crawlers in addition to his usual Farming runs and has now reached 150M Defence, the highlight of his week. A wise choice indeed to continue with Defence as when he finally reaches 200M xp, he will be crowned the sole owner of the title “King of 200M’s.” Again, his xp gains will continue to remain in the 20 Mil/week range if he keeps up with Defence, which is still pretty amazing (and enough to outpace everyone else) considering he doesn’t get any Ranged xp. Suomi is also getting closer to becoming the first person to achieve 20 stats at over 100M xp and given his current pace should reach 100M Woodcutting and Farming 3-4 weeks from now, and Crafting whenever he feels like doing so. He now has a whopping 466M lead on rank 2. Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Crafting, 100M Farming, and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Jake/Tezz : 3,19B xp (+9M). Another 9M week for Jake, who yet again trained solely Woodcutting and Firemaking, continuing to keep their respective xp gains at a 5:1 ratio (7.5M Woodcutting and 1.5M Firemaking experience gained this week). He is now currently 40M Woodcutting and 130M Firemaking and should reach 50M Woodcutting in a little over a week. As I’ve said many times before, unless he manages to get some sort of donation to rush something like Herblore, he will most likely lose the co-ownership of his title to Suomi in the coming months once Suomi reaches 200M Defence. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

3. 10lb0oz21in (Previously Jdelacroix) : 3,02B xp (+9M). Well, if Jd is going to break his continuous 15M weeks, at least he’ll break them with continuity! Jd once again pulled a 9M week, a near replica of his last week as well that consisted of the usual Slayer training, Farming runs, and effigy opening. Jd should reach 185M Farming experience sometime next week and factoring in his new pace should get 200M Farming in a little over three months for his 10th stat at 200M. However, it is still probable that he will go back to his old pace given his recent real life events but we will just have to wait and see on this one. Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 100M Strength, 200M Farming (10th), and 200M Thieving (11th)

4. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

5. Elvis : 2,94B xp (+11M). A slower but still decent week (and despite this, still the second biggest gainer for the week) for Elvis who did Slayer, Crawlers (based on his xp gains, a bit hard to tell without rss feed), and a lot of Woodcutting. With his current skill layout, he should achieve 100M Mage, 150M Range, and 150M Woodcutting in the coming weeks, and 50M Smithing tomorrow. If he uses his effigies this month, he will pass the inactive Elias and hit the 3B mark in about three to four weeks. If not, he will probably reach it around 5-6 weeks from now given his current pace. Coming milestones: Tree Bill

6. Drumgun : 2,9B xp (+4M). Yet again another slow week for Drumgun who almost exclusively fished Rocktails along with a slight bit of Ivy and Crafting on the side. The highlight of his week was reaching the 2.9B milestone. At his current pace, he should reach 130M Fishing and 190M Woodcutting next week. Looking forward to seeing that straight row of ten 200M’s on his hiscore page. Coming milestones: 100M Dungeoneering and 200M Woodcutting (12th)

7. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Gone but not forgotten

9. Kingduffy : 2,35B xp (+8M). The King of Balance is back to pulling his normal paced weeks and trained every skill this week except for Hunter and interestingly enough, Ranged (no cannon?), which happens to be his closest stat to 100M xp. His focus this week was on Magic and Slayer (sounding familiar?) and is now 87 million experience in both. Duffy’s highlight of the week was finally passing up inactive Zarfot, and snagging rank 9 in the process. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, 100M Magic, and 100M Smithing.

10. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Gone but not forgotten

11. AlmostLost : 2,29B xp (+8M). Richard pulled another slow week and is now focusing on mainly Farming and Effigy Collecting, with a bit of Woodcutting, Crafting, and Agility on the side. Although he might seem to be taking it easy for now, keep an eye out for when he decides to unleash the effigies he has been collecting for quite some time now. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

12. Green098 : 2,2B (+5M) Green’s pace has been slowing down by about 1M per week and is now at a 5M weekly gain composed mainly of Magic, a bit of Slayer, and a bit of Smithing. Her experience gains make it seem as if she is camping some other monster for Mage and engaging in minimal Slayer activity. Could it be possible that she is going straight for 200M Magic? Given her current pace, she should achieve 150M Magic at the end of next week. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

13. Kngkyle : 2,19B (+3M). Only trained Woodcutting this week. If he keeps this pace, he should achieve 200M Woodcutting in a little bit over two months time for his sixth skill at 200M xp. Also, have fun with your trip. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Gone but not forgotten

15. Pope712 : 2,11B (+9M). Again slower than his previous week, Pope decided to pull a Kingduffy and train every skill this week except for Fishing. His main focus yet again was of course Slayer, and also a bit of Summoning as well. He seems to be the only person that regularly uses charms once every few weeks. Given he keeps his steady pace, Pope should achieve 200M HP for his 4th 200M stat in a little less than four months from now. He will also pass the inactive Paperbag for rank 14 roughly one month from now. Coming milestones: 100M Summoning and 200M HP (4th skill)

Outside the top 15: Dapledo seems to be slowly getting around 1M mage a day and should reach 100M by the end of January as his current pace. Broman has reached 2B xp, and Season and Piddy are 13 and 11M xp off, respectively. Athymy has reached 200M Magic and is now going to pest control (and for the first time too, at 1.8B overall xp, good1) in order to get full void so that he can start working on chinning 200M Ranged. After that, he will have nearly 2B overall experience, and depending on his subsequent plans, can probably snipe a spot in the top 15. Roger Al and Dragonseance are still neck and neck with each other in their Slayer battle with Roger currently in the lead by a mere 400K. Given their respective paces, this duel should be over no less than three weeks from now.

A13d.png

Great update once again A13! Thanks alot.

I usually don't post here anymore because I only read it for the updates now and any useful videos and new training techniques.

But I have to make an exception here: Gemeos2, gtfo attentionjunk. You're ruining this thread with your drama and wannabe zarfot stuff.

OT: GO SUOMI. After he finishes runecrafting the race will be, and already is, as good as won. Except ofcourse if all the killing threats are real.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Do you think Chilly has a chance at it? I don't mean first person to do it (thats gonna be dragonseance ofc), but do you think she could do it? I know she likes combat, so she could crawler, plus she's already 200M slayer. I don't know though, because she hates tons of clicking (construction eg) and dungeoneering.

Thoughts

Do you think Chilly has a chance at it? I don't mean first person to do it (thats gonna be dragonseance ofc), but do you think she could do it? I know she likes combat, so she could crawler, plus she's already 200M slayer. I don't know though, because she hates tons of clicking (construction eg) and dungeoneering.

Thoughts

personally i believe if someone has enough time and likes to gain exp in skills they don't already have 200m in then they can do it.
StarViv.png

Wonder who will be the first person to pass zarfot's 36m base

suomi just needs hunter and thieving which are fast skills + he'll get there thanks to effigies in a while

dapledo only has fast skills below 36m besides slayer, and they're mostly ~30m so he won't even need to get much xp in them, but he tends to focus on one skill

kingduffy just needs 3m construction xp? so it seems like he's the best bet but he trains what he wants when he wants so it could be a while before he gets it

squall is like dapledo, the skills under 36m are ~30m and most are fast, but he's focusing on other things

Wonder who will be the first person to pass zarfot's 36m base

suomi just needs hunter and thieving which are fast skills + he'll get there thanks to effigies in a while

dapledo only has fast skills below 36m besides slayer, and they're mostly ~30m so he won't even need to get much xp in them, but he tends to focus on one skill

kingduffy just needs 3m construction xp? so it seems like he's the best bet but he trains what he wants when he wants so it could be a while before he gets it

squall is like dapledo, the skills under 36m are ~30m and most are fast, but he's focusing on other things

If Da broman1 had the cash for pray he could do it easily.

Thanks everyone :)

I think all of the people metioned above could pass Zarfot's 36M base if they wanted but that doesn't seem to be at the top of any of their priority lists atm

Suomi is going to stick with crawlers most likely so he won't be getting 36M Hunt/Theiv anytime soon

I would guess Duffy simply because of him looking at his stats one day and saying to himself "Hmm, what's my lowest skill"

Also offtopic but lol @ Gemeos unquitting for the 9001st time, only took him what 12 hours this time

edit: lol http://rsportugal.org/forum/topic/6299-gemeos2-haters-club-meeting-2/

A13d.png

I think all of the people metioned above could pass Zarfot's 36M base if they wanted but that doesn't seem to be at the top of any of their priority lists atm

Suomi is going to stick with crawlers most likely so he won't be getting 36M Hunt/Theiv anytime soon

I would guess Duffy simply because of him looking at his stats one day and saying to himself "Hmm, what's my lowest skill"

Also offtopic but lol @ Gemeos unquitting for the 9001st time, only took him what 12 hours this time

Yeah Broman is back to slaying. Duffy idk.

LOL @ Gemeos. Such a twit.

He only gave away 74m.

Give him an hour and he's back in business.

OT: fantastic update as always A13d

4e0Vn.png

He only gave away 74m.

Give him an hour and he's back in business.

OT: fantastic update as always A13d

Thats all he ever had. Never had 28b.

edit: lol http://rsportugal.org/forum/topic/6299-gemeos2-haters-club-meeting-2/

Yeah I think it could be Duffy too. Could do it within 1-2 weeks if he tried.

I wonder if Ricardo is gonna give all that gp back.

The avatar of the person who first replied to the thread made me facepalm.

On the thread he says that he wants to move discussion to that topic and is very upset with you, A13d, because he considered you one of his best friends and you betrayed his trust or underestimated how much he considered you a friend. Atleast that's what I could gather.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Ladies, (occasionally) and gentlemen, the moment we have all been waiting for is finally upon us.

Our progress may have been slowed by many a mod and talk such as that of "staying on topic" or "meaningful discussion". However, we have remained resolute in our valiant efforts. Efforts for which I can only offer you all my sincerest thanks.

This moment shall surely be enshrined in the great history of 200m all skills as one of its shining moments. (Perhaps second only to that one day when S U O M I didn't gain any exp and everyone #### the bed over it.)

As the dark ages come to a close, and we enter the enlightenment, I feel it is my duty to warn against misuse of this great gift bestowed upon us all by the great Gods Tofraz, Allar and Tuomo.

With that said all that remains is for me to humbly welcome you all to the truly epic magnificence that is: 784.

Congrats on page 784 guys. =]