200M in all Skills

Makilio

I do have to agree with Maka about speaking openly about a goal that's big. It annoys me when I see threads on RSOF about goals. 99 WC isn't a big deal, please don't make a thread about it. Only ones I don't mind are the F2P guys. Nice to see their threads. Other ones that are annoying.... 200M in X skill... hang on mate.. you're level 82, why would you want 200M? etc. Point is, not to set it as a goal until you're at least over halfway.

Unless you're SUOMI of course because no matter watch you'll reach it.

It's all about that e-attention. Could easily say the majority of the people who play do so to get recognized for their levels or PK skills etc. Remove the hiscores completely and all of them would quit very soon.

Makaveli_93.png

I do have to agree with Maka about speaking openly about a goal that's big. It annoys me when I see threads on RSOF about goals. 99 WC isn't a big deal, please don't make a thread about it. Only ones I don't mind are the F2P guys. Nice to see their threads. Other ones that are annoying.... 200M in X skill... hang on mate.. you're level 82, why would you want 200M? etc. Point is, not to set it as a goal until you're at least over halfway.

It's like what David Hume said about miracles, anyone who sees a miracle is lying. They've either taken some substances or are really tired, extreme temperature or are religious and are more likely to believe it. I would only believe someone if they are intelligent and skeptical. As well as there being many of them. It's far more convincing from a million people than from one person. But if they were intelligent enough they would no the miracle didn't happen. Therefore, miracles do not exist.

I'm not saying that 200M wont happen but I do see the point in setting it as a goal until you're nearly there. The people who make the threads and gather a huge supporters list I don't understand, but maybe it is about motivation. The need to feel important, perhaps famous which is what drives these people to make a goal like this. I saw a thread on the RSOF of a guy who set 200M all skills. He started with 82M exp, now has about 360M exp and 200M cook. 7.2% there wooo. I know you guys don't consider 200M cook to be perticularly great but that was a big deal for me. I never set it as a goal until 120M exp because I just couldn't bare the idea of not being able to complete the goal, just drove me mad - ended up switching to wines at 130M exp because I just wanted it over and done with sooner. I learnt to just enjoy the game afterwards. That's what it's all about - enjoyment.

I know some people enjoy the pressure and I'm sure there's a personality type for that. But that's only me sometimes.

Unless you're SUOMI of course because no matter watch you'll reach it.

99 WC is a big deal to some people, as it was for me a couple years ago. Two weeks ago I got 99 Slayer and Fishing, and I didn't even smile. Our standards adjust fast, but that doesn't mean our standards are the standards. Honestly, it's arrogant to say their goal is not important enough to share with you as you spent more time on the game and are probably older, and therefore have higher standards.

What is the point of making a goal if you know you'll get it anyways? You set a goal to see if you can achieve, not to confirm to yourself and other people that you will actually get it. To wait over halfway until 'revealing' your goal tells me you're scared to fail and I don't see how that's any good.

And lol @the miracle thingy.

the 200k/hr you could get at vyrelords.

I seen a vid recently showing onwards of 600k/hr using the citadel battlefield, don't know if it would make any difference to the top players but I thought I'd mention it.

p sure it's nerfed

I guess I didn't read the comments or look into it, my bad! :P

yea by that logic 12 200ms with at least a few hard ones before someone can say they are going for 200m all? i mean yes if someone isn't maxed or has no after 99 exp they should say that they are but you dont need 100m in a skill to go for 200m in it. tho i only have 200m dg and most of my 99 goals were made around 90 or so I definitely had a goal to max at like 1700 total it didn't go into full force til around 2200 / 2376 tho . But it really depends on the person and there real life time commitments and personal view of scape and leveling. Certain people play scape and "do what they feel like and others can be consistent week after week and i believe them when they say they're goal. Saying that I dont trust people going for 200m all on the rsof tho most of the time they do achieve something more than if they did what they felt like. Just like one of my teachers said when i said in i wanted a B in the class aiming and studying for an 85 or even an A is more likely to make an 80% for the B then aiming for the 80% and then falling short lol.

StarViv.png

I saw one today made me chuckle. player with one 99 and sub 1800 total saying they were going for completionist. I'm not saying that they wont get there, it's just a huge step to take seriously. Like all things, start smaller and build. Player as 1 99, why not set a goal to get 5, then 10, then 20, then all etc. Same with 200Ms. Start with 1, then 2, then 5 etc.

If it truely is your goal there would be no need to create a thread for it for 'support' knowing that you can do it should be enough support as it is. I dont think the whole idea of the threads they make is to achieve the goal, it's for other motives.. ones that spring to mind, free cash from donations to buy stuff unrelated to the goal - phats etc, seeking of fame/feeling of being important.

Anyways enough of this, when anyone laggs out and then loggs back in does it say "RS has refreshed" or is it just me?

And at roughly what cb stats should I start using the most efficient kuradel tasks blocked/skip list?

Is it worth spending my first 400 points on the slayer mask soon as i get 400?

Does anyone think SUOMI could achieve the top rc month record by not training rc? would need to average something like 1,025,000 RC exp/day :/ excluding stacking effigies until do that in a day ofc.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Damn got Jagex'ed again, now make all option shows up even if you try to make potions just 1 at a time... Jagex doesn't really make sense. Why would they change it after all these years.

I doubt I am ever gonna get so lucky I would get 30M+ Runecrafting Xp in a month.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Damn got Jagex'ed again, now make all option shows up even if you try to make potions just 1 at a time... Jagex doesn't really make sense. Why would they change it after all these years.

I doubt I am ever gonna get that so lucky I would get 30M+ Runecrafting Xp in a month.

Ofc you will, you are S U O M I! ;)

P.S. Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää :P

I doubt forsberg will complete his goal.

Im not quite sure in finland but by the time ur 17/18 most people have college+job so it's quite hard to actually play 5 hours or more everyday

Maka is noob.

I'm not saying that 200M wont happen but I do see the point in setting it as a goal until you're nearly there. The people who make the threads and gather a huge supporters list I don't understand, but maybe it is about motivation. The need to feel important, perhaps famous which is what drives these people to make a goal like this. I saw a thread on the RSOF of a guy who set 200M all skills. He started with 82M exp, now has about 360M exp and 200M cook. 7.2% there wooo. I know you guys don't consider 200M cook to be perticularly great but that was a big deal for me. I never set it as a goal until 120M exp because I just couldn't bare the idea of not being able to complete the goal, just drove me mad - ended up switching to wines at 130M exp because I just wanted it over and done with sooner. I learnt to just enjoy the game afterwards. That's what it's all about - enjoyment.

guess who dis guy was talking about loll

I doubt forsberg will complete his goal.

Im not quite sure in finland but by the time ur 17/18 most people have college+job so it's quite hard to actually play 5 hours or more everyday

Maka is noob.

At 17/18 Finns are usually in College or Vocational school, if in College, then it is kinda hard to play a lot, as one has exams and course works, but (Beware: Stereotype) if in Vocaitonal school, then it wouldn't be a problem to have +10h RS days as there is no need to do anything there. Or one doesn't contnue to go to school after comprehensive school :o

Anyways enough of this, when anyone laggs out and then loggs back in does it say "RS has refreshed" or is it just me?

Is it worth spending my first 400 points on the slayer mask soon as i get 400?

Yeah, I get that too, very annoying, might have been fixed in todays update, cba logging to check.

Yes.

RL situation discussion is considered off topic guys.

Suomi won't make it to 200m in all first.

Zarfot will come out of retirement and find some crazy way to train 4 skills at once and get 10m/hr, whilst he afks. Then, he will claim the #1 spot in no time.

So now what? Do we get Forsberg to do the time left updates now?

old thai calculator back pls we pae we sae riot world 66 falador to protest against thai removing his calculator because he was tired of gemeos bugging him that the rates were 2k xp/hr off

A13d.png

So now what? Do we get Forsberg to do the time left updates now?

old thai calculator back pls we pae we sae riot world 66 falador to protest against thai removing his calculator because he was tired of gemeos bugging him that the rates were 2k xp/hr off

WEPAYWESAY #occupyw66falador

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX