200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yeah I know, I edited it away but someone managed to quote it 1 minute after =P

On-topic: Runecrafting is so much fun!

Do you wish you had someone close to you, like 5M experience behind that you could compete with everyday.

L2pullout.png

Not sure if this would be the best place to post this but, does anyone know what happened to.. P#%#y C(K)runch? They were high in highscores years ago. I also can't remember if it was with a C or a K, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if this would be the best place to post this but, does anyone know what happened to.. P#%#y C(K)runch? They were high in highscores years ago. I also can't remember if it was with a C or a K, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah he got banned when Jamflex got butthurt about names. He was a pmod too :(

In semi-related news ButterBeards got her trimmed completionist today and in definitely related news Jake cut some ivy pines. It does also appear he's going for a big lineup of 200m skills in a row just for aesthetics on the highscores :D. I wonder if Drumgun will continue with his goal of 13(?) in a row now that crafting is crazy expensive.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

130-150 points every 15 minutes.

9.5k exp for 100 points

=

57k exp/hour?

Seems about right

Did a quick test, got 128 points in 13 minutes

Not that amusing actually (well, more then training agility the normal way, but want those herby-robes-tingys first)

EDIT: on second thought, I won't be wasting a potential of 1,1M agility xp just to get those robes. (Not even if unf pot xp = pot xp and 100% 4 doses)

Edited by Judaske
Judaske.png

There's a major bug. This nerd instantly got 200m Agility and 190m Thieving.....IonutRomania

lol at all the people who said it was slower than Barb Course ;)

I wonder how easy the glitch is/was considering only 1 person has abused it to that extent?

OT: What was SUOMI's average xp/hour last time we could check our days played?

There's a major bug. This nerd instantly got 200m Agility and 190m Thieving.....IonutRomania

I wonder how easy the glitch is/was considering only 1 person has abused it to that extent?

I think it was 130k but not completely sure.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I think it was 130k but not completely sure.

also, why had adv log not been reverted back to its original format??? I havn't opened it up since the update cos its so bad.

Miseryism | Completionist

E_D_G_E_1039 [ View Display Name History ]

Posted 16 November 2006 - 05:17 AM

I think if anyone does [reach 200m in all skills], it will not be someone who is currently on the front page.

How right he was.

Additionally, how long do people think Suomi will take to max out. I'm thinking a he could be there by the end of November 2012.

Suomi currently has 37M Defence and 177M Attack xp left to gain. This makes 214M Melee experience which at his current rate of 27M Defence xp per month would take him 8 months.

In 8 months, he will have gained 182M RC xp at his current rate. Since he is already 67M RC, he will have 49M leftover xp that would have gone on Runecrafting. About 9M of that 49M xp would have been gotten through opening effigy combos with RC, but since he is 200M RC at this point he will get around 9M Summoning xp from his effigy combo instead. This would leave him with about 40M xp in Dragonkin Lamps to be used on Woodcutting. He will also have an additional 33M xp in effigy combo skills, except for Farming which he should gain 75M xp in over the next 8 months.

So when he is done with Crawlers (8 months from now) he will have: 170M Woodcutting, 100M Firemaking, 125M Crafting, 53M Thieving, 52M Hunter, 172M Farming, and 111M Summoning. Give Summoning a generous week to finish, so that gives us 8 months + one week. Give Crafting another week, since that shouldn’t take long either. Using the tryhard rate at Pines (130k), his remaining Woodcutting xp would take 230 hours which he could pull off in 2 weeks but again being generous let’s add 3 weeks. If we go by Jake’s 5:1 Ratio, he’ll get to 106M Firemaking xp which he could finish in two weeks if he uses the Pyrelord Firemaking method. This is now at 9 months + 3 weeks from now. Thieving and Hunter will take him 5-6 weeks each, so let’s just say 11 weeks for both.

This estimates Suomi getting 200M all skills about 12 Months and 2 weeks from now… which would be right at the start of 2013.

P.S. Plz try to finish 200M all skills b4 the world ends, kkthxbai

A13d.png