200M in all Skills

Makilio

Omg love those colours, thank you for the update! :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Tif has a white backround for me (Using Kindle) I can barely make out the text, I'll live though. Thanks for the update, and gratz on 69M Rc Suomi! (69,696,969) xp pls? :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Tif has a white backround for me (Using Kindle) I can barely make out the text, I'll live though. Thanks for the update, and gratz on 69M Rc Suomi! (69,696,969) xp pls? :thumbsup:

Already 70M+ Runecrafting Xp sorry =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

How does everyone train their Farming level?

Personally, herbs. I'm assuming most of the top 15 does daily magic, palm & calquat runs however.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

How does everyone train their Farming level?

Personally, herbs. I'm assuming most of the top 15 does daily magic, palm & calquat runs however.

you forgot the fellstalk herbs, those things are amazing for farming <3:

oh, and spirit trees if you have them (i have tons, so maybe I'm just speaking for myself)

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,70B xp (+21M). Suomi still tanking out those crawlers again this week. He's holding strong with his exp gains reaching 20m base with the effigy combos and has now reached 69m rc exp. His lead on rank 2 is now an astounding 489m exp. With another week at crawlers he can possibly reach 100m Farm. Also at his current pace of 6m Defence a week, he can reach 200m Defence sometime within the next 6 weeks which he will then take the title of "King of 200M's" from Jake. Coming milestones: 100M Farming(18th), 100M WC(19th), 100M Crafting(20th), and 200M Defence(15th).

2. Jake/Tezz : 3,21B xp (+9M). A 9m week for our resident slay where he again focuses mainly on some Woodcutting and Firemaking. He's passed the halfway to 100m for WC. He also did some FFA Corp and assisting Herblore it seems. He will shortly lose the co-ownership title of "King of 200M's" when Suomi gets 200m defence unless he comes up with some cash. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

3. 10lb0oz21in (Previously Jdelacroix) : 3,04B xp (+11M). Another 11m week for Jd, he again did some Slaying/Farming/Effigy dump. He has continued on with Strength training (84m currently) and going towards the 100m base. He's reached 187m farming and should reach it within the next three months at his pace unless he steps it up. Coming milestones: 100M defence, 100M Strength, 200M Farming(10th), and 200M Thieving(11th).

4. Elias : 3B xp Competing for 200m all skills in the IRL mmorpg. Rumors that he might come back.

5. Elvis : 2,97B xp (+15M). Another Crawler week for everyones favorite singer, he is maintaining his tree runs and has reached 110M Farming and 150M Ranged. He's gained exp in multiple of skills. He has also achieved a 30m base with mining this week. Given his current gains he can pass the inactive Elias within the next two weeks. Coming milestones: 3B exp

6. Drumgun : 2,9B xp (+5M) Another 5M week for Drumgun, he has kept his current style with some rocktail fishing and crafting. A small bit of herblore tossed into the mix also. He's reached 134m Fishing and still on the brink of 190M Woodcutting. Coming Milestone: 100M Dungeoneering and 200M Woodcutting(12th)

7. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Competing for 200m all skills in the IRL mmorpg

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Competing for 200m all skills in the IRL mmorpg

9. Kingduffy : 2,37B xp (+5.6M). A slower week for the King of Balance, he seems to have taken a page out of Greens book and slaying with mage. It seems he has also tossed in some cannon slaying with it also. He has gained exp in every skill this week except Dungeoneering. At his current pace of mage training he will reach 100m within the next four weeks. But who knows things might change. Coming milestones: 100M Range, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, 100M Magic, and 100M smithing.

10. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Competing for 200m all skills in the IRL mmorpg

11. AlmostLost : 2,31B xp (+7M). Richard pulled a slower week this week and has done abit of Slayer and Woodcutting along with his daily Farming runs. We haven't seen an effigy dump in a while so expect to see some massive gains when he finally decides to dump them. He is within 50M exp of passing Zarfot and at his current pace, will pass within the next 5-7 weeks. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

12. Green098 : 2,21B (+6M) Another steady 6m week for Green. She has done another Mage/Melee Slaying along with Effigy dumping. She is 200k away from 150M Mage. She should reach that within the next few days. Coming Milestones: Nothing in sight.

13. Kngkyle : 2,19B (0xp). He has gone on vacation.

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Competing for 200m all skills in the IRL mmorpg

15. Pope712 : 2,14B (+10M). Another 10m week for the Pope, he has taken a page our of Duffys book and gained some exp in all skills this week except Dungeoneering. His main focus though was Slayer with some Crafting, Firemaking, and Summon. He should reach 200M Hp within the next four month and pass the inactive Paperbag for rank 14 in the next two week. Coming milestones: 100M Summoning and 200M HP(4th)

Outside the top 15: Dapledo has continued on with his Mage training reaching 60m along with some crafting. Season has hit 2B exp. Piddy is 5m exp away. Athymy has gone range crazy reaching 100m Range. Dragonseance is within 4M exp of 200M Slayer. Da Broman1 had an effigy dumping spree and has done 40M exp this week. With his current paces he should breah the top 15 within the next two months.

2012 year of the dragon(seance)

Nuggets.png