200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's been a solid month since Suomi got 200m in a skill. AND no xp gained in the last day. He clearly burned out.

Oh yeah, like getting 200m exp in a skill roughly will take a month at most...

Most skill takes a few weeks to get 99 in! And that at 5h a day. Some even takes 1 month at 10h a day. For example Runecrafting or Slayer when you have bad luck on tasks...

I would call it a burn-out when he hasnt been online for a month.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It's been a solid month since Suomi got 200m in a skill. AND no xp gained in the last day. He clearly burned out.

Not true, it has been 19 hours since Suomi got xp. If we assume that he went to sleep right after that and slept for 9-10 hours, did 3-4 hours of bicycling and other stuff he could be playing 6 hours straight without you seeing any xp coming in. He has done this before ;)

Edit:

Oh and btw he hasn't gained a total skill rank in 3 months, he must have burned out or the other top players are very though :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Oh yeah, like getting 200m exp in a skill roughly will take a month at most...

Most skill takes a few weeks to get 99 in! And that at 5h a day. Some even takes 1 month at 10h a day. For example Runecrafting or Slayer when you have bad luck on tasks...

I would call it a burn-out when he hasnt been online for a month.

Somone forgot what sarcasm was. :shades:

Miseryism | Completionist

Wasn't it Gloomy who had like 25-26m monthly? Think he changed his name though.

Gloomy effigyd but yeah that A dude beat my record a lil while back sucks about effigys though would have been nice for somebody ( probably Suomi) to get a legit like 30m month and have highest legit record cause >25m sucks for a rank 1 record ( yes including mine)

aribiterspar3.png

For those that are curious about Sceptre of gods, I just timed a hour and got 280k Xp. Seems to be accurate but I'll time more hours just to make sure. I used to get 260k Xp/hr before obtained the Sceptre of gods.

I didn't wield any thiev aura.

jebrim are you gonna make a new guide for flash powder factory?

I don't think so, at least not any time soon. I'll probably at least upload a video showing me doing some training, but it won't be a guide. I'm finding that this place is very very cutthroat, very rogue-like indeed. Training in a world with even 1 other good player really cuts into my Xp rate more than training in a world with 2-3 noobs. For one person to maximise their Xp rate, others must lose out. It's the opposite of Dungeoneering where other people being efficient helps everyone else. In this factory, being efficient hurts everyone else and if you have 2 efficient people, both get hurt even more than if they were the only efficient person in that world.

To the end of protecting my own rates from being destroyed, I doubt I'll be giving much more advice until after I'm done training here, sorry. I know this probably sounds mean, but people need to understand just how much Xp/hr I lose when with other fast people. It's a pretty sizable amount and there are only a very limited number of worlds to use.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I don't think so, at least not any time soon. I'll probably at least upload a video showing me doing some training, but it won't be a guide. I'm finding that this place is very very cutthroat, very rogue-like indeed. Training in a world with even 1 other good player really cuts into my Xp rate more than training in a world with 2-3 noobs. For one person to maximise their Xp rate, others must lose out. It's the opposite of Dungeoneering where other people being efficient helps everyone else. In this factory, being efficient hurts everyone else and if you have 2 efficient people, both get hurt even more than if they were the only efficient person in that world.

To the end of protecting my own rates from being destroyed, I doubt I'll be giving much more advice until after I'm done training here, sorry. I know this probably sounds mean, but people need to understand just how much Xp/hr I lose when with other fast people. It's a pretty sizable amount and there are only a very limited number of worlds to use.

Either way, keep us posted on your current Brianpoints / If or when you hit max Brianpoints.

I just wanna know how much this will affect theive/agil exp records tbh.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Either way, keep us posted on your current Brianpoints / If or when you hit max Brianpoints.

I just wanna know how much this will affect theive/agil exp records tbh.

Will do. 39k atm. RS Wiki likes to claim 50k limit but there is no source. I'll prove them wrong. :P

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Seeing as you are probably the person with the most Brianpoints, I don't know where the wiki gets that figure from

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I have 44k now

After you prove them wrong with this you can prove them wrong about the soulwars one :P

Then once you have accurate proof that their information is incorrect, you can edit it and get banned for vandalising their wiki.

Athymy.png