200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's not all about having hands and patience, to be honest. 200M all skills is not something anyone can achieve, even if we get rid of the time-factor. It's dedication (even if it takes you 100 years) and motivation. Willpower is the big thing here, and believe it or not but must people don't even have the willpower to get 99 RC through ZMI, let alone 200M Cooking, let alone 200M all skills.

Why has nobody achieved 200M all skills yet? Not because it couldn't happen in the time RS2 exists. Hundreds if not thousands of people had and probably still have this goal. And most of them will eventually quit because of boredom, which is understandable to me. Is boredom a lack of patience? Not sure, but if it is, that means that patience is not something anyone can 'use' to achieve 200M all. If it is not, I can connect boredom to willpower and therefore also concluding that it's not all about 'just' having the patience and time.

About the value of achievement. Let's say Drumgun gets 200M all on the same day as Suomi does, somewhere in '15. Drumgun mainly DIY'd his way and Suomi took donations. The result for both is the same obviously, but I would value Drumgun's achievement over Suomi's. Now this is of course fictitious but I'm trying to say that not every achievement is (IMO!!!) the same achievement, just because the numbers say so.

One last thing. Everyone could be a professor in History, right? Only thing you need is a lot of patience and time to read all those books. There's probably some researching involved but hey, time is on your hands.

Can I have your point of view on the with-time-everything-is-achievable-matter, Jebrim?

Well I would start by doubting that hundreds, if not thousands have the goal. I do think it's really only a handful of individuals. But the "with-time-everything-is-achievable-matter" as you call it, I agree with what you say. But a big factor that people forget, particularly the guy I just quoted in my previous post, is the amount of attention required and clicking required for a skill. It is generally the case that with a more click-intensive, attention-requiring skill, you will actually train for fewer hours per day than for a skill that doesn't require much attention, perhaps a few very repetitive clicks every 45 seconds. The reason this pattern occurs is that people like to be able to gain Xp without sacrificing some other activity that they'd normally be doing otherwise. If you have to do Agility for 3k hours, you have to sacrifice time doing much of anything else, like homework for school. But that would have to be done anyways, eventually. If you're doing Ivy for 2k hours, you're able to spend a good amount of that time actually doing homework or other activities that Agility simply wouldn't allow. You don't have to make the same kind of sacrifice to your real life. Heck, you can even play other video games while chopping ivy. It simply isn't possible with Agility. This is a pattern I've noticed with many players.

All skills are not equal, even if they take an equal amount of time in hours. One will require more sacrifice than others. How afkable a skill is is a massive factor in determining the value of that skill, not just how long it takes. The more afkable, the fewer sacrifices that are required to train it. Agility, Runecrafting, Hunter, Construction, Thieving, and pre-LRC Mining are all examples of non-afkables where they all require large sacrifices. There's a reason why Construction is one of the rarer of the buyable 200m's, even though it is no longer the most expensive. Simon can laugh at my posts, but I remember the days when he used to talk to me in private about how hard it was to cope with doing it for long hours straight and how he'd never do something like that ever again.

When you have players that simply have made their entire RS lifestyles revolve around afkables, the sudden transition they'd have to make to non-afkables can be very difficult and cause emotional problems. The sacrifices required become far more than their previous RS experiences had required of them. You guys cannot forget that outside of all these numbers, there is a human factor that needs to be taken into account. Agility is hated not because you have to run around in pointless circles repetitively; heck most skills in RS is repetitive, most much more so than Agility. People hate Agility and other non-afkables because they require far more sacrifices to train than most other skills.

Many people are not prepared for that kind of sacrifice, especially if they've become a top Overall player with their entire RS career based off of afkables with most, if not all, afkables finished off already, and after having left the non-afkables for last. If you look at Jdelacroix's stats, he has clearly done just that. He now has a baby that will require even more of his time and he simply cannot afford to take the sacrifices away from taking care of that child, on top of his day job. People have a balance between RS and other things they value, and switching suddenly to sacrificing a lot more after years of maintaining a particular balance isn't something most people can do. One cannot simply expect to have spent years playing RS a particular way and think they can cope with playing RS in a very different way. Looking at Jd's stats, it seems clear to me that he simply has tried to avoid as much as possible anything that would require large sacrifices. Construction is the obvious exception, but that was over relatively quickly. This is why I say Jdelacroix is incapable of getting 200m in all skills, much less 200m Agility.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I have to agree with Jebrim on 200M being a challenge and the whole sacrifice thing. I'm only 99 agility and that took 3 bonus exp weekends to do. I hated doing agility infact the only bit i enjoyed was the last 500k exp. I was 88 agility when barb and gnome came out and I had been 88 for about a year too. People would always ask me why I didn't get 99 and I replied with 'hate the skill' so yeah the mental preparation is a big thing.

I'm not sure what aspect I hated, I think it was more I had to play more hours to get the exp I was used to when training a 99. AFK bit didn't bother me too much cause there was always about 4 seconds of AFK time/lap but it was never getting near the max exp rate hurt the most. I was maxing at 68kexp/hour largely due to lagg and some unlucky hitting the rope swing but I was always one of the faster players moving around the course.

I do think that with a skill like that there comes a point where it is no longer painful to train. You can do it with ease for short periods of time and long periods of time. Almost like you get institutionalised towards it and immune to any boredom through perhaps sheer obsession.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Different people have different skills they dislike. Runecrafting and Agility aren't an issue for me personally, but I hate training ranged any way other than cannoning slayer and also cannot stand hunter. My least favourite skill is firemaking, as there is almost nothing even vaguely useful you can do with it, and it is so click intensive. Whereas skills that take longer to train such as runecrafting and agility have significant, tangible benefits at higher levels. Obviously your motivation for training these skills to 200Mxp and beyond will be different than training to 99, but I bet most people's favourite skills don't change too much post 99.

Asmodean <3

I will say this. I do think it's possible, if such a person was willing to work with me on it, to overcome distaste for Agility and grow to like it, and then therefore end up managing 200m Agility. I personally do think I was making some progress with Paperbag. The problems come in when said person refuses any help or desire to work towards getting into a proper mental state of mind that will allow for a successful 200m Agility.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I will say this. I do think it's possible, if such a person was willing to work with me on it, to overcome distaste for Agility and grow to like it, and then therefore end up managing 200m Agility. I personally do think I was making some progress with Paperbag. The problems come in when said person refuses any help or desire to work towards getting into a proper mental state of mind that will allow for a successful 200m Agility.

We might as well add this to the time calc, "working with Jebrim to overcome dislike of agility". I wonder how many hours that will add... :rolleyes:

Viv asked Jdel if he had every 200m done except Agility, what would he do? He responded quit. End of story.

lol it means don't have agility as last. =)
StarViv.png

My point was that, (in RS at least), it's not as great of an accomplishment if you enjoy doing it. You got 200M agility. Great. But you love agility. If I were to get 200M cooking I'd be bored out of my mind. Assuming I didn't have time restrictions, I'd be 200M agility AND cooking. But cooking would be a bigger accomplishment for me because I don't enjoy cooking. But that's just me, and when I played, I played for myself, not e-fame. Perhaps we're looking at this from different perspectives, and from yours, people think it's terrific when you get 200M in a skill like agility. I'm coming from a personal accomplishment standpoint. I'd love to end this frivolous argument, so let's just agree to disagree, okay?

You're just making up little possible exceptions to the largely accepted idea that for most people agility is harder. You're kind of saying that some Runescape players might find it easier to climb Mt Everest than to read Harry Potter. Just because maybe one Runescape player is super illiterate but really fit. Sure there are a few exceptions but for the vast majority climbing Mt Everest is too hard. And no I'm not saying Cooking is as easy as reading Harry Potter, it's still a huge achievement, I'm just using comparing the two as an example of your 'lol there are some people that might be different then the rest so you're wrong.'

Mightymuddy.png

Gotta love it when nerds think I do this for e-fame and not as a personal achievement. I'm doing 1b because 200m was too damn easy and this is a real challenge. But more than that, I respect my nolifing records and ability to maximise Xp/hr far more than I respect my own total Agility Xp, the latter being which most people tend to focus on. And I respect those same qualities in other players. On the nolifing side, there's Drumgun, Suomi, Skiller 703, Orton, and Telmomarques. On the Xp/hr side, there's Zarfot, Foot, Dukky, Sorbosander, and Bu11seye00. I don't respect people for simply having a large amount of Xp or being super-famous; in fact they're the people I'm most critical of.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Yeah, let's just forgot all those screenshots about you talking how you'd want nothing more than to "fill a world with 2k noobs and Jmods" who will will praise you for your achievement. Oh, and can't forget the comments about not being rank 1 agility. If that isn't e-fame hungry then I don't know what is.

Lol Sorbosander, I have nothing against him, he's a cool dude but he did 0 prestige suicide (w/o leech) for A LOT of his dg xp and you call him someone who cares about xp/hr. Also i don't know why you mentioned Dukky because he's a rather average maxed out player and can't be put in the same group as Zarfot and Foot. Got nothing against them, I'm friends with both of them but yeah just saying. You also forgot Elias because if Telmo was a nolifer then so was he. He averages 12+ hours the last year he played and did 20 hour days when he was racing Telmo for a couple months and he beat him. Where's Tezz? Guy plays as much as Suomi I'm sure.

Makaveli_93.png

Dukky, Sorbo, and Foot are a trio of close friends that have used my cc regularly in the past, where we held a lot of conversations about efficiency and ticks. When I speak of Xp/hr, it's referring to what I call micro-efficiency, maximizing Xp/hr in a particular method. Telmo did burst nolifing, Elias has no records to his name. Tezz doesn't play as much as Suomi long-term.

The picture you're referring to is near the end of my noob days where I idolized a couple famous people like Nercychlidae and Yogosun, and wanted to be like them. It's a very old picture and I have long since had to deal with the annoyances of fame. Occasionally, you come across someone that makes you feel good with being respected, but they also talk to you normally. Most of the time, though, my fans are annoying noobs that I have to deal with who really don't understand what is really worth respecting and who only care about asking lots of stupid questions to simply get the chance to talk to me. I am very critical of both famous Youtubers whose only goal is to increase subscribers and their own fame, as well as critical of noobs who worship both them and some other top skillers that aren't worthy of their respect. There are a lot of people who worship me that I sometimes openly criticize angrily, pointing out what truly should matter, or sometimes just go along with to humor myself.

When Suomi deals with annoying noob fans asking stupid questions, he has to play the nice card because his donations depend on it. And because of that, he has to suffer inside while putting up with it all. I empathize with that, since I know what it's like. I honestly don't even know how he manages to put up with it all. I don't bother trying most of the time. I usually just end up raging at the idiot, assuming I don't manage to hold myself back. If it's in my chat, I just kick. I'm well aware that this hurts my reputation and fame, but I don't care because being famous truly is not something that I value highly. I don't do this with all fans, as some are quite able to talk to me like a normal human being, even if they do respect what I do. Instead, the people I get angry with are those that portray themselves as worthless beings next to my magnificence. I very much like to be spoken to like a normal person. That said, I don't like being talked to like I'm shit, Makaveli, by you or others on this thread. There are many others on this thread that I have added simply because they're used to my company and are able to talk to me like a normal person. Now please end this silly argument where you think you know me better than you really do.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

The picture you're referring to is near the end of my noob days where I idolized a couple famous people like Nercychlidae and Yogosun, and wanted to be like them. It's a very old picture and I have long since had to deal with the annoyances of fame.

Deleted the rest of the Wall-O-Text to address this.

What you're saying is you were all about the e-fame, until you possessed what little e-fame you do have now, and you do not enjoy it. So you really haven't changed since those noob days. Now you just try to hide it.

Everyone including yourself knows that you will never be #1 agility, no matter how hard you try, no matter how many 200ms in agility you have. Lover Romeo did it before you. Get over yourself and move on.

until you possessed what little e-fame you do have now.

I get this reply from some people too, usually trolls, who are limited to certain communities and don't understand how things have changed for me over the years. I meet about a dozen people a day who know who I am and this has occurred for a long time now. In my experiences at the factory alone, almost every single individual I have met since I came here knows of me and has wished me luck on my 1b goal. The fact of the matter is, you guys really don't see what my daily RS lifestyle is like and can only come up with a vague guess, perhaps with an image of me trying to brag to every single person I see left and right. I don't feel comfortable trying to explain to people that I'm famous, much less have to argue to convince someone. It's simply a fact of life for me and if you can't accept it, oh well.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I am not just some random Jebrim, we have talked in the past, back in your "so called noob days", you really haven't changed, you just hide your true self behind whoever you act as. It is not hard to know who you are. 99% of the RS community knows of you, but that doesn't mean your e-peen should grow because of it. They know you because of how much of an e-fame [bleep] you were and still are to this day. I would guess some of your friends are only friends with you to say they are friends with the biggest e-fame [bleep] in the game, although A Lv Too Low is a very close 2nd.

I am not just some random Jebrim, we have talked in the past, back in your "so called noob days", you really haven't changed, you just hide your true self behind whoever you act as. It is not hard to know who you are. 99% of the RS community knows of you, but that doesn't mean your e-peen should grow because of it. They know you because of how much of an e-fame [bleep] you were and still are to this day. I would guess some of your friends are only friends with you to say they are friends with the biggest e-fame [bleep] in the game, although A Lv Too Low is a very close 2nd.

You obviously didn't read my earlier post. I only add people that treat me like a normal human being and rage at those who try to worship me. There may be a few individuals on my friendslist that may be really proud about being added by me, but they leave me alone and don't bother me with stupid questions, so I wouldn't be aware if they were like that or not. My closest friends that I actually talk to a lot are precisely those that are the least likely to worship me: other top Agility players and some efficiency/nolifing people I've befriended over the years.

I also am confused about what point you're trying to make about A Lv Too Low. Reword it please.

Btw, as far as I care, you are a random player. If I talked to you once or twice in the past, you were still a random player even then.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

From S U O M I's tip.it interview: "Also I have got so many friends since I started asking for donations. It's a bit stupid to get friends that way, but I really care about other people and my friends mean so much to me."

Found out a few days ago that you had deleted me from your friends list, and it really made me think, if you REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS. I remember once how you said that "I'm sorry but I cannot keep you in my friend's list, because I keep only friend's who donate to me in my friend's list". From your interview: "I've never forced anyone to donate or even try to manipulate people into giving me cash." So, you define a friend as a person who always donates to you?

I love your xp gains, and I will always love to see some of your pro xp gains, and I respect you, but I am also dissapointed in you.

L it's all about records to you isn't it. Telmo couldn't keep up with Elias because Elias did do burst nolifing in those 2-3 months and just because he didn't have rank 1 records in the skills he was doing doesn't mean he wasn't getting a lot of xp. How could he even have them when he mainly did crawlers and opened effigies as he got them. Just because Sander and Dukky talk about efficient methods doesnt' mean they are even close to being like Zarfot, it's laughable of what you based that on, a few conversations really.

Pretty much what Correct said, that's how the majority found out who you are.

Makaveli_93.png