200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hence why he'll never get all 200m's, the whole point of me even bringing it up. You guys really don't appreciate how unique Suomi is. 200m Xp in Mining, Fishing, Slayer, Agility, or Rc is rare in the top Overall, nevermind having 2 of one of those 5 skills done. Suomi has 4, almost 5. The only way you're doing 5b Xp is if you can nolife and handle those slow skills. Most people on the top page cannot. Nolifing is a requirement because the more years it takes, the more likely it is that you will quit. This is the real world, not some silly theory that it can take any amount of time and it'll be done. If someone else was to get it, by some chance, my top picks would be Jake or Dapledo, because they at least have some experience with slow skills and already command good progress. But I still hold that it is more likely that they won't get it than will get it. Jd's chance is mostly non-existent and Elvis I'm not sure of, although I think less of him than Jake and Dapledo. I also have a lot of respect for Skiller 703 who is an excellent nolifer and can handle those slow skills np.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You don't need to nolife to do the slow skills lol. Or nolife to get 200m all for that matter. You people need to realize its a video game to have fun. 200m's come as a person sees fit. Just because someone says something years ago doesn't mean that they'll stick to it. I went on for years on how I wouldn't max out or that I wouldn't get 99 con. But look I did. Peoples minds change. Training methods change. He isn't incapable of training it he just doesn't want too right now. Yes Suomi will be first to 200m all but who knows what the future brings. Jagex could bring out another course in a year that gives 200k agil/h. RC is suppose to be faster. Just because someone is efficient plays a lot and is consistent gets 200m all first doesn't mean a player like Jdela can't. People have various training methods they like and will take there own time. Yes Jake could get 200m all but he has cash problems. Elvis could but I doubt he cares. Shouldn't create doubts and go on the word someone said ages ago compared to how things are now. Because in the end you'll look foolish.

Exactly, that's why I said they could do the skills they enjoy now and in the meantime Jagex will undeniably make those slow skills faster just like they recently did with agility and the upcoming new RC method. It's just as if someone in RSC would go and say that no one will ever get all 99 except Zezima.

Makaveli_93.png

You don't need to nolife to do the slow skills lol. Or nolife to get 200m all for that matter. You people need to realize its a video game to have fun. 200m's come as a person sees fit. Just because someone says something years ago doesn't mean that they'll stick to it. I went on for years on how I wouldn't max out or that I wouldn't get 99 con. But look I did. Peoples minds change. Training methods change. He isn't incapable of training it he just doesn't want too right now. Yes Suomi will be first to 200m all but who knows what the future brings. Jagex could bring out another course in a year that gives 200k agil/h. RC is suppose to be faster. Just because someone is efficient plays a lot and is consistent gets 200m all first doesn't mean a player like Jdela can't. People have various training methods they like and will take there own time. Yes Jake could get 200m all but he has cash problems. Elvis could but I doubt he cares. Shouldn't create doubts and go on the word someone said ages ago compared to how things are now. Because in the end you'll look foolish.

Repeat that after you get a real 200m and know what you're talking about. I've been coaching people and helping them get 200m Agility for years. I ran a damn clan focused entirely around 200m Agility. I know what works and what doesn't and I know why people choose to quit.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Repeat that after you get a real 200m and know what you're talking about. I've been coaching people and helping them get 200m Agility for years. I ran a damn clan focused entirely around 200m Agility. I know what works and what doesn't and I know why people choose to quit.

Again you make it sound like getting a 200m skill is hard. Any idiot can get a 200m skill they just have to put time into it. Just because you tell people how to train and ran a clan doesn't mean everyone has the same mindset as a bunch of drooling idiots who like to train agility. I know what I'm talking about. You don't know me.

Didn't you always used to say that Lover Romeo wasn't nolifing when he went for 200m mining and agility? Yet he didn't quit/burn out so your theory about having to nolife for a slow 200m gets proven wrong there. I'm sure there are more people who played moderately (like 6 hours) or so a day and didn't do 12+ for those slow 200ms so yeah. I honestly couldn't care less about 200m in skills like that but I'm just saying that you don't need to dedicate that much time per day to reach that goal. You just need either motivation or to like the skill and you'll get there sooner or later.

Makaveli_93.png

Didn't you always used to say that Lover Romeo wasn't nolifing when he went for 200m mining and agility? Yet he didn't quit/burn out so your theory about having to nolife for a slow 200m gets proven wrong there. I'm sure there are more people who played moderately (like 6 hours) or so a day and didn't do 12+ for those slow 200ms so yeah. I honestly couldn't care less about 200m in skills like that but I'm just saying that you don't need to dedicate that much time per day to reach that goal. You just need either motivation or to like the skill and you'll get there sooner or later.

^ Agreed.

The fact of the matter is that 200m in a slow skill requires zero actual skill, just a TON of time, mild effort, and a lot of brainless dedication, which is something only a select few can muster. Jd may or may not be able to withstand that horrible grind, who knows.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Depending on how much scaping Suomi has done in the past 17 hours since his last update, he could currently have a 500m lead on Jake. If not I am sure that within the next day Suomi will secure his half billion xp lead on his closest competition.

Pretty crazy...

EDIT: Any idea what dragonseance is cannoning now that he is done with slayer? He is getting a ton of bonecrusher and herbacide xp and it seems that he has to use an agility gap to get there.

You don't need to nolife to get a slow 200m, but you do for many slow 200m's in addition to all the other skills. And Romeo hasn't done much RS since he got 200m Mining/Agility btw, so I really don't even see your point. There's a reason why Suomi is close and why everyone else is 8k or more hours away from 200m in all skills at max efficiency. I lump Jd with Gertjaars and Paperbag. All 3 of them have a hard time doing slow skills and Paperbag spent a long time talking to me about how he didn't think he could handle 200m Agility, even though he wanted all 200m's. The problem with Agility is not that it's hard, but that it requires endurance and focus for a lot of players. Many people prefer to simply do far easier and more afkable skills that gives far better Xp/hr and become so conditioned to such skills that when it comes time to do Agility, they just can't handle not being able to watch their movies or play CoD on their Xbox like they're used to, so they quit the goal. And if you're not nolifing, a goal that takes over a decade to complete becomes very discouraging when you not only wouldn't be the first to it, but when your priorities in life change and you eventually just tire of RS.

I've predicted for years that Suomi stands the best chance at #1 overall and all 200m's if someone was ever able to do it, long before he became famous. I based this off seeing him get consistently great gains in Fishing and later on in Agility. He had and still has what he calls a "perfectionist" attitude. That prediction has come true and nobody else is able to challenge him on that. I just don't see someone like Jdel ever being able to handle 200m in all skills. He's nowhere even remotely near it either, even though his Overall Xp may look like he is. Suomi's Overall Xp used to be undervalued, and Jd's Overall Xp is overvalued imo. I have yet to see a buyable nerd turn into a slow skills nerd, but I have seen many slow skills people go into fast skills and view it like it's pathetically easy, a joke. Many top players view Agility and Rc as having to suffer to train it, and when it comes time for them to do it, there's no way they're going to manage 7k hours of those 2 skills alone, especially if it's going to take them many years to complete. You can't spend thousands of hours voluntarily doing something you absolutely hate, it goes against human nature. The only people who have gotten 200m Agility are those who are inspired to do it and who end up enjoying it, not those that have to drag themselves to do it, suffering the whole way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Effigies mean top players don't have to train runecrafting, slayer or agility conventionally if they don't want to. In terms of going for 200m all, wasn't it more efficient to just camp for effigies for 200m agility anyway? So top players like Jdelacroix who have a large proportion of buyable xp, and can stand camping crawlers/ganodermics, can still max out those slower skills. Does anyone know if Jdelacroix has been slaying or camping crawlers for the past couple of months?

Asmodean <3

Any idea what dragonseance is cannoning now that he is done with slayer? He is getting a ton of bonecrusher and herbacide xp and it seems that he has to use an agility gap to get there.

Black Demons

A13d.png

Any idea what dragonseance is cannoning now that he is done with slayer? He is getting a ton of bonecrusher and herbacide xp and it seems that he has to use an agility gap to get there.

Crawlers for 200m range/black demons for 200m combats and atm he's getting champ scrolls for trimmed comp.

He wanted me to add that he got 6 different champion scrolls yesterday.

Edited by Nuggets
Nuggets.png

Simon number one to 200m all.

Jokes aside, why is Dragonseance killing black demons? Whats the effigy rate like on those?

They're pretty high up on Vex's list on what to camp for effigies. I'd say 1 every 1.5 -> 2 hours

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

It's not all about having hands and patience, to be honest. 200M all skills is not something anyone can achieve, even if we get rid of the time-factor. It's dedication (even if it takes you 100 years) and motivation. Willpower is the big thing here, and believe it or not but must people don't even have the willpower to get 99 RC through ZMI, let alone 200M Cooking, let alone 200M all skills.

Why has nobody achieved 200M all skills yet? Not because it couldn't happen in the time RS2 exists. Hundreds if not thousands of people had and probably still have this goal. And most of them will eventually quit because of boredom, which is understandable to me. Is boredom a lack of patience? Not sure, but if it is, that means that patience is not something anyone can 'use' to achieve 200M all. If it is not, I can connect boredom to willpower and therefore also concluding that it's not all about 'just' having the patience and time.

About the value of achievement. Let's say Drumgun gets 200M all on the same day as Suomi does, somewhere in '15. Drumgun mainly DIY'd his way and Suomi took donations. The result for both is the same obviously, but I would value Drumgun's achievement over Suomi's. Now this is of course fictitious but I'm trying to say that not every achievement is (IMO!!!) the same achievement, just because the numbers say so.

One last thing. Everyone could be a professor in History, right? Only thing you need is a lot of patience and time to read all those books. There's probably some researching involved but hey, time is on your hands.

Can I have your point of view on the with-time-everything-is-achievable-matter, Jebrim?

I agree with your posts Jebrim. People who do buyables first just dont have what it takes to do slow 200ms for that long, including myself. I know I can't do a slow 200m for close to a year a piece. Maybe I could if I do a different skill each day though.

On another note, there's a good chance I'll be coming back soon once I get a job irl. My parents dont really want me playing until I get one. I won't be getting good xp though like before, but I'm ok with that. Just playing a little will make me happy :) I miss rs so much. My goal is still 200m all but it will probably take 20+ years like Green :P

Jebrim is right guys. I'm sure he is the expert in this matter.

Anyway, why is Dragonseance cannoing black demons instead of a better effigy droper? Just wondering, he can do whatever he wants ofc.

Black demons = crims which is what he needs.

He's doing crawlers before black demons tho I believe I heard him say.

How can something not be a 'real' 200M? 200M is 200M. Gemeos2's 200M cooking is equal to your 200M agility. You both have a 200M. 200M agility takes longer, but isn't any harder than cooking. Over cooking, I loved agility, because it was easy for me to get max rates, but it was so boring. I'd often lose several thousand cooking xp an hour because I'd be talking to the other people and forget to bank and start cooking again. Basically, agility was easier than cooking, but cooking was faster. So I put more effort into cooking than agility. Does this mean that cooking is harder? Not at all, a skill is a skill, and getting 200M is an accomplishment regardless of which skill it's done in.

Yeah they're both 200Ms but agility is a lot slower and more click intensive. I'm not saying that 200M xp in cooking isn't a big achievement, I certainly don't have a skill with 200M xp, or even 200M xp total for that matter. But I do know that agility is a lot slower and hence it is 'worth' more.

And agility is hardly easier than cooking for 99% of the Runescape population. Talking while cooking is a lot easier than cooking while training agility. Agility is pretty much harder in every single way.

Mightymuddy.png